• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PISTOL BRACE

Anyone own a foreign made braced pistol? You only have two choices now. Surrender to ATF or destroy it.

"You need to contact your congressman...."
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You fucking people are hilarious.....and fucking still asleep.
I'll quote Pvt. Hudson:

"Need to support a gun rights organization..."
Send us yo money!!! Ok reverend Ike. Its like a bad joke now.
All we need is more money and time.
I'll paraphrase Hudson again.
We keep getting buttfucked and keep hoping the monsters will get tired of fucking us.

Its like some of you motherfuckers have been sleepwalking since late '20.
Gird your fucking loins.

Several things tho. No way they’d ever be able to know who braced their pistol and when, if it was originally sold as just a pistol. What about someone who bought it as a pistol, added a brace and then sold it to someone else? Too many damn issues and unknowns here on many levels.

how many folks have posted to some kind of social media site, a picture of their "pistol brace AR" or shared a picture / clip of them firing it / holding it / displaying it with their friends / family using some "private chat" on a big "social media" site?

Again, they aren't going to go after everyone, but if you are someone they want to put the squeeze on, a quick database search of the social media files courtesy of your Big Tech overlords will show them anything they want.

how many folks have posted to some kind of social media site, a picture of their "pistol brace AR" or shared a picture / clip of them firing it / holding it / displaying it with their friends / family using some "private chat" on a big "social media" site?

Again, they aren't going to go after everyone, but if you are someone they want to put the squeeze on, a quick database search of the social media files courtesy of your Big Tech overlords will show them anything they want.

Exactly! How many people right here on SH talk about and post pics of their gats...many do. The need for attention is strong even with boomers. Why do you think people like haney, and choid are on this site...it's to gather intel and so many people fall for it.

Exactly! How many people right here on SH talk about and post pics of their gats...many do. The need for attention is strong even with boomers. Why do you think people like haney, and choid are on this site...it's to gather intel and so many people fall for it.
Yeah, if you get down to it, they already know what you have. There is a multitude of ways to find this info even if you aren’t someone that posts on social media. Will be interesting to see how far they go with this stuff. As of right now tho, it’s still not published. Hold the line either way.

Reactions: 1911hombre

I've been lambasted for telling people how incredibly retarded it is, to post pics of guns on a forum.
Yes I've done it long ago, not lately. Its a really stupid thing to do.

I've been lambasted for telling people how incredibly retarded it is, to post pics of guns on a forum.

It's hilarious how much attention whoring wins over self preservation. Bad guys, glowjoggers, and prosecutors get fed daily around here.

-Here's my collection
-Here is where it is stored
-Here is my home invasion security plan
-I would do ________ to any m'fer that did that
-Here is what/how/where I EDC
-When I see a mass killing event, I will _________
-when I drive into a mob blocking my path, I will _________

Gird your fucking loins.
Henceforth, let it be known this should be the standing response to any bitching on the internet about rights being eroded. We have had AJ and "Buy More Ammo" for years because he and others knew the slippery slope we were traversing. We have had "Molon Labe" for a few thousand years while conveniently forgetting the work and the sacrifice that those words promised and delivered...

Now, we are at a point in our history where any real disobedience to our captors will be followed by a narrative of lies broadcast 24/7 by state media to discredit your character and you will be cut off from your ability to work, access your money, travel, etc. you will be made a pariah and then a scapegoat so as to keep you from becoming a martyr when they finally kick in your door for yet another state sponsored execution.

Any true stand against them will likely end in your demise. Every one of us must choose for himself to live and die a free man as God created and in service to preserving liberty for our children and grandchildren or live the half-life of the cowed and enslaved. To speak truth with courage or keep our eyes to the ground and parrot back the twisted and perverse "reality" they want to sell us.

Whether you fight or roll on your back for them never for a moment forget that they are coming for you either way. They would prefer you to be broken, depressed, hopeless and passive when they finally roll into to town with cattle cars for the deplorable remnant. For any man, woman, child that chooses instead to stand and be counted...

GYFL. And may God be with us.

Didn't NJ or someplace outlaw high capacity magazines and almost no one turned one in? In my mind this is how you beat a law like this, but there is a risk associated with going that route.

Henceforth, let it be known this should be the standing response to any bitching on the internet about rights being eroded. We have had AJ and "Buy More Ammo" for years because he and others knew the slippery slope we were traversing. We have had "Molon Labe" for a few thousand years while conveniently forgetting the work and the sacrifice that those words promised and delivered...

Now, we are at a point in our history where any real disobedience to our captors will be followed by a narrative of lies broadcast 24/7 by state media to discredit your character and you will be cut off from your ability to work, access your money, travel, etc. you will be made a pariah and then a scapegoat so as to keep you from becoming a martyr when they finally kick in your door for yet another state sponsored execution.

Any true stand against them will likely end in your demise. Every one of us must choose for himself to live and die a free man as God created and in service to preserving liberty for our children and grandchildren or live the half-life of the cowed and enslaved. To speak truth with courage or keep our eyes to the ground and parrot back the twisted and perverse "reality" they want to sell us.

Whether you fight or roll on your back for them never for a moment forget that they are coming for you either way. They would prefer you to be broken, depressed, hopeless and passive when they finally roll into to town with cattle cars for the deplorable remnant. For any man, woman, child that chooses instead to stand and be counted...

GYFL. And may God be with us.

GYFL
Thanks for that, henceforth I will use it like ASGH.

Deo Vindice

YUP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.Also, persons who bought an unbraced foreign-made pistol and NEVER ADDED A FUCKING BRACE TO IT could SBR it on a traditional Form 1 and pay the crown.
No.

To be 922 compliant the rifle MUST have been COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED in the USA. You can’t undo what was already done.

You could not convert an unbraced foreign made pistol into an SBR rifle at any time, either before or after this rule.

That’s why there is zero option for braced foriegn made pistols. As far as the ATF is concerned, you already made it an illegal rifle the moment you place a brace on it. (This is not my opinion, this is what the lawyers are interpreting from the rule)

If you bought it with the brace, you are kinda screwed as there is record of it.

If you braced it after the fact, well govern yourself accordingly.

Didn't NJ or someplace outlaw high capacity magazines and almost no one turned one in? In my mind this is how you beat a law like this, but there is a risk associated with going that route.

Many states passed unconstitutional infringements on the right to keep and bear arms that have gone ignored. NJ is just one of many. Hell even nationally, the bumpstock ban had about a dozen people turn them in.

Reactions: AllenOne1
As will I. Funny enough, I still don't know what ASGH means, must have missed the memo.
ASGH = Ain’t Shit Gonna Happen

No.

To be 922 compliant the rifle MUST have been COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED in the USA. You can’t undo what was already done.

You could not convert an unbraced foreign made pistol into an SBR rifle at any time, either before or after this rule.

That’s why there is zero option for braced foriegn made pistols. As far as the ATF is concerned, you already made it an illegal rifle the moment you place a brace on it. (This is not my opinion, this is what the lawyers are interpreting from the rule)

If you bought it with the brace, you are kinda screwed as there is record of it.

If you braced it after the fact, well govern yourself accordingly.
Yeah and it’s bullshit. I’m sure there will be lots of people lining up to turn in their $4000 toys some of which many people I’m sure have multiple. I don’t see this going well for anyone. There has to be a more reasonable resolution than this or people gonna lose it. None of this is even remotely reasonable IMO! And you could argue that people should have never braced them to begin with but likewise they should not have come up with a rule and a letter supporting that they were ok to use and allow them to be sold. That’s how this cluster got started. And well if it’s like some have argued that this was on purpose to entrap people then they do not deserve and should not be allowed to govern in any capacity, period, full stop as that’s just evil and they should look in the mirror as to who is the real issue here. I’m sure most people like 98% of the people that own these are good law abiding people. They need to be focusing their efforts on real issues. Otherwise, the governed at some point are gonna say screw it.

I’m not saying that I believe him 100% but it’s interesting to think that the gun-owning ATF gun-grabbing agents can be affected by the royal decree.

Keep in mind that the rule has not been published in the Federal Register yet. Wasn’t that supposed to happen last week?

So when the king’s men have to beat their knives into soup spoons will they comply or get special LEO privileges?

Reactions: 10ring'r

So this homie seems to want people to register and that we should sort of trust they will do well with this. I’d like someone to have one of these guys do a video on the 922r compliance issue because many of these imported braced pistols, which they are now saying have to be rifles will not meet 922r and I’m not sure some of them ever could. That’s a problem. So either they waive the compliance issue or I could not in good conscience be asking people to register them knowing they’d just have to be destroyed. Some people have many of these pistols to the tune of many tens of thousands of dollars and to force them to just have to eat that is beyond wrong on many levels on top of this stupid rule change.

Zombodroid_22012023113842.jpg

The shear fucking stupidity, lack of common-sense, reason and logic with the ATF and their laws I believe is the very thing that would make it very hard for them to actually get a conviction in most sane parts of the country.

I could see just how dumb you could make them look in court by bringing in some props and demonstrating to the jury what makes a weapon legal now illegal then back to legal and how these laws really do nothing to stop crime in the first place.

Yea you got some people that hate guns and people with them that are going to find you guilty no matter what, but I believe even people that are not into guns or not into guns that much, but don't have a problem with them would find most of the laws absurd, and with no real logic behind them other than to restrict law abiding gun owners.

The shear fucking stupidity, lack of common-sense, reason and logic with the ATF and their laws I believe is the very thing that would make it very hard for them to actually get a conviction in most sane parts of the country.

I could see just how dumb you could make them look in court by bringing in some props and demonstrating to the jury what makes a weapon legal now illegal then back to legal and how these laws really do nothing to stop crime in the first place.

Yea you got some people that hate guns and people with them that are going to find you guilty no matter what, but I believe even people that are not into guns or not into guns that much, but don't have a problem with them would find most of the laws absurd, and with no real logic behind them other than to restrict law abiding gun owners.
They don't make laws. Only rules.

Read my post again.
I did. You said if you bought a foriegn made pistol and never braced it you could SBR it buy paying the "crown". You can't. Foriegn made pistols are not eligible to be converted to rifles, either conventional or SBR. Shitty law 922 is but it does exist.

Be interesting to see what happens, hopefully they get some lawsuits going quick on this one. I've seen indoor ranges and DNR at public ranges around here ask for paperwork on NFA stuff, suppressors, SBR's etc.

Personally for me I basically see this as free Form 1's for anything I thought I might want to form 1 already. I bet the amount of guys taking advantage of this as just that is going to be massive.

The people that are probably really between a rock and a hard place in my mind are those that own these guns and live in a state that does not allow SBR's, because they are either running afoul of the ATF, or their state laws.

Not really surprising, we can of course argue that any NFA regulation is unconstitutional but beyond that, anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that braces were just skirting SBR/NFA rules in the first place.

The ATF site has two documents showing various guns and braces they now consider SBR's, basically anything that's popular with a brace is pictured there as now an SBR. Pretty much any AR, AK, PCC, MPX, CZ Scorpion, bolt rifles with braces, and pretty much any brace design that's popular the last few years.
That would be the end of that range and all the retards who own it and work there. Nothing less than commissars.

Of course, I live in Missourah, and if an agent of the state tries to enforce an illegal Federal law that contradicts The Constitution, and the SECOND amendment specifically, the are committing a felony. Hasn’t been tested yet, but I doubt some Department of Conservation commissar wants to be the test case in criminal court.

Last edited:
I did. You said if you bought a foriegn made pistol and never braced it you could SBR it buy paying the "crown". You can't. Foriegn made pistols are not eligible to be converted to rifles, either conventional or SBR. Shitty law 922 is but it does exist.
Why does the AFT approve Form 1's on foreign made imported pistols all the time then?

Why does the AFT approve Form 1's on foreign made imported pistols all the time then?
Sorry, to be clear the rifles in question are the ones barred from importation under 925d, and therefore subject to 922r. There are imported rifles that are allowed. AKs and MP5s are not, as well as i believe any rifle used by any foreign military. So while you can import a foreign made AK pistol, you can never convert it to a rifle even as an NFA item.

• Haha
Reactions: 1911hombre
Sorry, to be clear the rifles in question are the ones barred from importation under 925d, and therefore subject to 922r. There are imported rifles that are allowed. AKs and MP5s are not, as well as i believe any rifle used by any foreign military. So while you can import a foreign made AK pistol, you can never convert it to a rifle even as an NFA item.
I guess I'm still confused.
I see Scorpions, APC's, AK's, etc that were imported as pistols, then form 1'd into SBR's all the time.

YOU MEAN LIKE THESE? ROFLMAO

That is literally the definition of tyranny and totalitarianism. They make everyone a criminal so that they can selectively go after anyone they don't like with their own, private secret police.

I see this, and many many things the atf does, is literally meant to be confusing and fucked up so the common man slips up and ends up.in the system or they can choose to prosecute who they want, when they want by leaving rules ambiguous and silly. Much like the awb in the 90's did NOTHING FOR SAFETY or even lower crime(real crime) just turns law abiding citizens into criminals if they don't keep up with the ever evolving bullshit from the atf. Think the average Joe who wanted a cool looking pistol or whatever follows all this? No way. Bet 95% of owners of these weapons have no idea that the atf is trying to fuck them right now. They get pulled over for a traffic stop and a cop asks to see it/secure it and bam, instafelon.

star-wars-admiral-ackbar.gif

Don't fall for it. They're going to lure you in with the promise of a free SBR.

Then they're going to run it through their fuckin ridiculous points system, tell you it doesn't qualify as a braced firearm eligible for the free registration because it's really an unregistered SBR, and then you're on the hook for $200 for something that was perfectly legal when you bought it / built it.

It's not free SBR day, it's amnesty for braces day. Assuming you pass their point system and their own point system says even if you pass, they can still say they've determined that it's an SBR and you fail anyway.

What's worse, you've squeeled on yourself with your name, social, address, and photos and serial of the weapon tantamount to registration.

At that point you have no choice but to comply because you've given them everything they need to prosecute you for an NFA violation if you don't follow through.

Don't be an idiot.
It was all a set up. First, the ATF said you better not shoulder the brace if you have one, then in a move completetely contrary to anything the ATF and government has ever done on the subject of gun control is they momentarily loosened the noose instead of always tightening it and said "Ok, you can shoulder the brace."

People should have known they were being set up at that point. People shouldered the brace, went out and bought AR/AK pistols by the millions, cops even used them on duty.

Now the ATF says, you people are shouldering the braces like a SBR. You need to reg. them including who you are, where you live, fingerprints, DL#, all the information we need to come confiscate your gun AND, the main reason for the poison you swallowed, get arrested on a felony if you don't comply.

That means not only are you now a felon that can't legally arm themselves, you can't vote. YOU CAN'T VOTE.

It was all a set up. First, the ATF said you better not shoulder the brace if you have one, then in a move completetely contrary to anything the ATF and government has ever done on the subject of gun control is they momentarily loosened the noose instead of always tightening it and said "Ok, you can shoulder the brace."

People should have known they were being set up at that point. People shouldered the brace, went out and bought AR/AK pistols by the millions, cops even used them on duty.

Now the ATF says, you people are shouldering the braces like a SBR. You need to reg. them including who you are, where you live, fingerprints. DL#, all the information we need to come confiscate your gun AND, the main reason for the poison you swallowed, get arrested on a felony if you don't comply. That means not only are you now a felon that can't legally arm themselves, you can't vote. YOU CAN'T VOTE.
Excellent, agreed.

LOL this is such a fucking shit show. If I still owned any AR pistols no way would I register anything until the tax shit is figured out at the very least. Take the brace off, store it elsewhere, and let this get figured out.

What about pistol braces for handguns like the Flux for P320 and Glocks? I guess the Glock version has been illegal to put on a non US made glock regardless from the sound of it.

What about braced pistols like the mini fix?

I also wonder how this affects "firearms" with braces like shockwaves. I haven't seen it mentioned, seems it's just the AR's they want registered.

Seems ATF has had plenty of time to get all this shit cleared up in the time frame since the points system thing finally came out. Regardless, I'm glad that my two AR-15's are both 16" rifles.

Part of me thinks ATF knows this is more than they can handle or have answers/guidelines for and are just curious how it's going to play out.

many of us here already have registered stuff but I’m curious as to how many of you believe that this is some kind of plan to get to know where many more things are before they go full Canada on us?
they all ready have 4473's on everyone that bought from a store. they can find your cell phone and address even after you more. its not hard for them.

this is just more inconsistent stupidity from the alphabets

To all of the asshats saying "pIsToL bRaCeS aRe a wOrKaRoUnD foR aN sBr." Fuck you, the NFA and the ATF in its entirety are work arounds for your basic human rights that the COTUS says the government has no business interfering in. I've been browsing this thread and seen it no less than 3 times. Wasn't aware of all the fuddery on the hide.

how is it NOT a work around?

stop being poor and pay the piper for your SBR. anyone that buys a gun on a 4474 is all ready on file with the dark overlords.

and of course the whole NFA thing is bullshit but get real. braces allow you to should a short barreled rifle. anyone with 2 brains cells touching can see that.

how is it NOT a work around?

stop being poor and pay the piper for your SBR. anyone that buys a gun on a 4474 is all ready on file with the dark overlords.

and of course the whole NFA thing is bullshit but get real. braces allow you to should a short barreled rifle. anyone with 2 brains cells touching can see that.

It not a work around -what ever the fuck that means- cause the assholes literally said, yep sure you can not only make sell and buy them you can shoulder them. So your reasoning is not only fudd and on the boarder of boot licking it’s also factually wrong why do you keep repeating it ?
And if it was some sort of magical “workaround” how in the world does that effect you?

It not a work around -what ever the fuck that means- cause the assholes literally said, yep sure you can not only make sell and buy them you can shoulder them. So your reasoning is not only fudd and on the boarder of boot licking it’s also factually wrong why do you keep repeating it ?
And if it was some sort of magical “workaround” how in the world does that effect you?
you’re delusional man.thats some really obtuse psychobabble language you speak

bootlicker….just stop. lol

So the 88 day thing is for the 4473 forms. Reason is they get erased at 90 days cause no national registry. No such requirement for form 1’s

Form 1ing previously 4473’d pistols is a back door nation registration that they hope to net millions into???

Reactions: SilentStalkr
whatta shitshow this is going to be.

sure would like to know how many people fell into the honeypot.

i’ve seen alot more shorty ar’s without braces for sale on the local armalist site the past week.

What is the ATF going to say if there is a massive number of non-compliance?

Will the Washington overlords demand house-to-house interrogation, confiscation and incarceration?

YOU CAN'T VOTE.
Stop that. Yes you can vote as a felon.....just as long as its for a democrat.
How many felons you reckon voted in 2020?
Every illegal that crosses our border is by definition, a felon the minute they illegally cross the border.
No...to be clear, folks like you and me ain't gonna be allowed to vote anymore. Hell, we might as well not be voting now. Voting ain't gonna get us out of this shit crock.
GYFL