• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Plane Crash my A&&

MilDot1960

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
I have been watching this BS story about this Downed Plane since it happened and My Thought and Prayers are for those People and their Families,

I was going to write about where the Blame belongs But I think those people who Died and their Families deserve more respect than my Anger allows,

God Bless those People.

John

IMO this one was downed by a SAM. Russians or Rebels, time will tell. If it was the Russians then it is time to put their nuts in the vise.

IMO this one was downed by a SAM. Russians or Rebels, time will tell. If it was the Russians then it is time to put their nuts in the vise.

I cant believe all the BS clown s come out with. I saw Kids laying there on the news yesterday, either way the Russians supplied the weapons this is their mess

john

I cant believe all the BS clown s come out with. I saw Kids laying there on the news yesterday, either way the Russians supplied the weapons this is their mess

john

I don't think any super power wants to get into the whole "who supplied the weapons" blame game. That could get really ugly really quickly.

I don't think any super power wants to get into the whole "who supplied the weapons" blame game. That could get really ugly really quickly.

That's true everyone needs to keep their cool, Still its a terrible thing and it need to focus on the people and their families making sure they want for nothing,

John

Now this:

A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash — suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.

The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

The Malaysia Airlines Boeing-777 was shot down Thursday, killing all 298 people aboard. The plane was flying 10,000 meters above an area where Ukrainian forces have been fighting separatist rebels. Each side accuses the other of downing the plane.

U.S. intelligence authorities said a surface-to-air missile brought down the plane, and U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told the U.N. Security Council in New York on Friday that the missile was likely fired from a rebel-held area near the Russian border.

Girkin, also known as Strelkov and allegedly a former Russian military intelligence agent, said he couldn't confirm the information. But it's sure to add to the intense emotions surrounding the crash, with the rebels accused of shooting down the plane.

Girkin said "Ukrainian authorities are capable of any baseness."

He claimed that a large amount of blood serum and medications were found in the wreckage.

Yes there was about 100 of them on board, just think how many lives those researcher have or could save,

john

Yes, it is very sad. After all of the advancements that medicine has made in the fight against AIDS, and now it is at risk of stalling for decades. =/

Yes, it is very sad. After all of the advancements that medicine has made in the fight against AIDS, and now it is at risk of stalling for decades. =/

In just a split second of stupidity and its all Lost,, These clowns have hurt many more than 298 People on Board and their Families, there's the sick and needy and those people and their families of the future, Like kids that are born with it and those who get bad Transfusions and the list goes On,

I hope there is a Quick and clean resolve to all this and that those responsible will be Honest enough to come forward,

John

I have friend that lives in the region along with her husband and young son. When this flight was brought down they were traveling for vacation. I couldn't get her on the phone for nearly a week. Wound up being a busted phone but scared the shit out of me. She already didnt like to fly and now is terrified to do so. She says Russians, rebels they are all the same.