• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Plastic Stinger Missle style cases???

BlackSixWSM

Private
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2010
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Hey guys i've been crawling the web for the last few hours and just cant find what i want. Some ideas would be helpful. =D Looking for a double rifle hard case or transportation case(tougher the better" that can hold 2 (3 if possible) large rifles on one side plus all the extra room i can get. So you have a visual idea, If possible i would like it to hold it would hold as follows.

-AR-10,ATN 6-18x65LU total size is 46.5"x13.5"

-Bolt gun with 32" Barrel, MK4 LR/T, "hopefully coming soon" McRee folder so the size we'll go with is 45"x14" to be safe

- both rifles in drag bags

- 2x PS22 nightsight attachments approx. 7"x4"

- 2x Suppressors 13"x 2.75"

- 10 mags for each gun

- Spotting scope

I stumbled on the Mil surplus Aluminium Stinger boxes ,I would need 2 and 60LBS each is to much. and need to keep total length under 60"........ any Ideas Guys?

I will have some pics in the near future to show ya what Im up to.

Re: Plastic Stinger Missle style cases???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackSixWSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I stumbled on the Mil surplus Aluminium Stinger boxes ,I would need 2 and 60LBS each is to much. and need to keep total length under 60"........ any Ideas Guys?

I will have some pics in the near future to show ya what Im up to. </div></div>

HALO jump over Pakistan to look for Osama ?

LOL, Its a project now a year into the making. Started out doing a ground up Resto on a Jeep YJ. Then a good friend of the family found 2 Armored transport Vans at Auction for $2500 bucks, He made 1 good one out of the 2 and gave me the other for the pickings.

Trying to make a long story short im in the middle of building a bulletproof Jeep "Literally". which night after night is more or less turning into a Bulletproof,4x4 bug-out-bag......with a sunroof!

I have always wanted a tricked out 4X4 Van for hunting,camping and shooting.Be nice to have an opening on top to shoot from.

BTW,how nice are those missile cases and how much do they want?

Post some pictures of the van. It sounds awesome!