• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Please help identify these stocks

steelcomp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2009
N/E TN
I hope this is the right topic for this. Can anyone help identify these stocks? I think I copied these pics form the mfgr's gallery into my image file, but don't remember where I got them. I'm building on an FN M98 action and would like to find out if I can get either of these stocks for the build. IIRC both are form the same mfgr.
Thanks very much for any help.
They are not from :
Stockeys, or from Richard's Microfit. (I could have sworn they were from Microfit but can't find anything on their site like these)

waites_howa.jpg

img_0145_2_.jpg

Re: Please help identify these stocks

Man, I knew I came to the right place. Thanks Mike & Tank,...what took you so long? LOL...

My first look at those stocks and W O W. I'm thinking they might be a little spendy?

If anyone has any experience with these or can offer some input, I'd appreciate it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My first look at those stocks and W O W. I'm thinking they might be a little spendy? </div></div>Probably, but I'm guessing not near as much as a McM or Manners, especially with the Mauser inlet.
We'll see.