• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please help me with the value of my GAP

Re: Please help me with the value of my GAP

2700 with rings of course just like real estate you can start high and always come down until you get offers

I will pay you 10 P-Mags for the package!!! Just kiddin it should bring 2500-2750

I would include the base and rings but it's your equipment price it for what you feel you need.... My Dad always said There is an ass for every seat...
Good luck

You have to have 100 posts to sell here. Be careful how far you push it, or the mods will get you.

I say if you don't need the money hang onto it. I have sold a few guns in the past that I wish I still had.

If you don't have 100 posts, you should ask a question like this more tactfully. Browse GAP rifle sales using the sniper's hide search engine or total up the cost of your build on GAP's website and knock a few hundred dollars off since it's used. If you go to GAP's website, the rock rifle, which is very close to what you are selling is ~ $3.4K provided you include your scope rings. It's used, so knock a couple hundred dollars off to start.

I think it's a shame that you are thinking of selling such a beautiful rifle, especially since you claim you don't have any other bolt guns. It's not like that gun is going to grow old and die. Keep it. Go hunting with it when your kids get a bit older or pass it down to them as a nice present when they are older.

What bottom metal is that?

Well, silly me got banned for a month due to my question. Sorry guys and thanks for the info!
With your input I got over $2,500 for my GAP and nightforce a couple of weeks ago! Sorry again for messing you all up!
And 19scout, I think it was an hs precision with detach mag, but I'm not positive

Last edited: