• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please hit somewhere good!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
ain't no rock from space going to put an end to that cockroach . bring the rock on I got popcorn and a lawn chair . lol might even get to see the fire works before I kick the bucket .
HD-wallpaper-love-stone-heart-lilac-pebbles.jpg

lol

Last edited:
It's an alien craft coming with a large donation of blasters for the Ukrainian army.

• Haha
Reactions: Boon20
Read the thread and ran out and banged the neighbors wife ,now I'm reading the "article" I see the asteroid will miss the earth by millions of miles. This information would of been useful in the thread as not to mislead me thinking the world was going to end, I mean who really clicks on the articles here ????

Read the thread and ran out and banged the neighbors wife ,now I'm reading the "article" I see the asteroid will miss the earth by millions of miles. This information would of been useful in the thread as not to mislead me thinking the world was going to end, I mean who really clicks on the articles here ????
Well, you're still gonna die. But at least not from an astroid.....Jim's gonna FUCK you up though🤣

Fuck it.
I hope it hits Ukraine and wipes out the Democrapper bank vault in the process.
Bitches need financial stitches when their name is Pelosi or Biden.

At this point I'm voting for DC or Austin as a close second. On second thought through Seattle, Portland. LA and Minneapolis in the mix.
Hey can we get a SH lottery going?

Commiefornia wouldn't be a bad landing spot, either.
California is too hard to hit with it's vertical mass. Texas is a better target with it's fat east to west dimensions. Fewer endangered species as well. Think of the Salamanders and Red-legged frogs it would save.