• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PLEASE READ! Worst Shooting Range in the Nation?

Re: PLEASE READ! Worst Shooting Range in the Nation?

We have a range like that in Wagoner,Ok, bunch of botards shooting every which way, I avoid it at all cost.

I went out to a suggested shooting spot out in the woods a few weeks ago. Some people showed up to shoot. They didn't bother me at first, but their arrogance and ignorance did get on my nerves. One kid who showed up with a new AR-15 had a scope mounted on it, with a reflex sight on top of the scope.

But it wasn't until they started drinking and smoking pot while shooting when I had enough. Poor judgement if you ask me...

As others have confirmed, there are scary and dangerous ranges similar to that everywhere
eek.gif
. When you find one (which we all will sooner or later), it's best to just scratch that one off your list and let "natural selection" take its course.

Sad, but true...