• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please Sign the Kyle Rittenhouse Petition

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Important Petition:

FREE KYLE

New footage that's been pieced together w/ narrative.

And lastly.. if you would like to donate to Kyle's defense fund please go to:

https://fightback.law

Last edited:
    Download free flag / banner artwork
    Download free bumper sticker artwork

Both PDF hi-res

Please distribute freely!

Samples below:

free-kyle.jpg

FREE-KYLE-BUMPER.jpg

Two Important Petitions:

FREE KYLE

and

And lastly.. if you would like to donate to Kyle's defense fund please go to:

https://fightback.law

I signed the petition which then took me to a donation site other than the one you linked. I donated $10. Then I donated $10 more to the one you linked. I'm ASSuming you've vetted both of these before posting? I'm not worried about the $20, I just HATE giving free money to douche bags. 🤠

Reactions: Ravenworks
    I signed the petition which then took me to a donation site other than the one you linked. I donated $10. Then I donated $10 more to the one you linked. I'm ASSuming you've vetted both of these before posting? I'm not worried about the $20, I just HATE giving free money to douche bags. 🤠

I donated of couse too.. vetted them as best I could.. if they turn out to a scam I'll take time off work and hunt the f**kers down myself. A nice a way to spend a vacation as any... lol

Last edited:
    The first "FREE KYLE" petition was down while they were checking it for spam... It is back live again..

Hey team... Kyle has now been extradited, without his statutory right of appeal. Up and gone during the night.

kids getting railroaded. Donation site has been updated.

$%^*#!@

At first I thought no problem.. that'll be a get out of jail free card. I thought the right to appeal was LAW. Then I read this:

... the Supreme Court has repeatedly declined to recognize a due process right to appeal in either civil or criminal cases. Instead,it has repeated nineteenth-century dicta denying the right of appeal and it has declined petitions for certiorari in both civil and criminal cases that seekto persuade the Court to reconsider that position.

This is not good.