• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match

KNIGHT11B4

Core Shooting
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Everywhere
www.coreshooting.com
Shooters,

PMG announcing our Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match.

Dates- May 26-27 2012

Location- Cookeville, TN

Format- 2 Man Team (refer to our past match threads for reference)

<span style="font-weight: bold">Will "The Dave Trophy" change hands?!?! Be there and witness history.</span>

Registration for the PMG Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match is right around the corner. We have decided to change the way we handle registration to ensure the process is fair for everyone. Please read all registration details to ensure that you understand how the process will work.

Registration will open March 10th at 1200h for return shooters (shooters who have shot our match before), and 1600h for new shooters to our match. All times are CST.

When your time slot opens you must send an email to [email protected]. The email must contain the following information For Both Shooters In The Team:

First and Last Name
Full Address
Phone Number
Email Address
Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number
T-Shirt Size

Only one person from each team needs to send a registration email. Ensure both shooters info is IN the same email or it will be considered incomplete.

Emails will be opened in the order they are received, any email that is sent before the specified registration time will not count.

Confirmation emails will be sent to the first 30 teams that register. Teams that do not make it into the first 30 will be put on the waiting list. Don't worry if you get put on the waiting list. We anticipate being able to accept over 40 teams, we just have to hold spots for sponsored teams and Military team.

Confirmation emails will start being sent out on March 11th. The confirmation email will include the address where you must send your match fee. The match fee is $300 per team (150 per shooter). All fees must be received by March 24th. If your fee has not been received by March 24th, you will loose your spot and the next team on the waiting list will be contacted. Any cancellation must be made by April 30th, after that no refunds will be made.

Military Shooters- We know the hassle of getting your unit to authorize/pay for a match first hand. Spots are being held for Military Teams. If you want to shoot, please send us an email on registration day and we will put you on the list while you work with your unit.

Sponsors- We have started sending out emails containing sponsorship packets for this match. If you have not received one and would like one just let me know and I will get it to you. The packet contains all info about sponsorship levels and sponsored shooter slots.

We are easy to work with guys. If you have any questions about the registration process please contact me via PM or the email address located in my profile. Do not use the registration email for questions.

Thank you!</span>

Re: PMG Spring 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match

The Dave's Partner says HELL YES!

I wish May would hurry up and get here! Can't wait for this!

I can make this one! Here's hoping...

These threads are just to let people know the date so they can plan their match calendars, schedule leave or vacation, etc.

Look for match details in late Jan/Feb, and registration will probably be late Feb or early Mar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there </div></div>

In a pink to to?

Don't have to threaten me with a good time

Finally! One I have time off for! Now to start training!

HELL YES!! It will be changing hands.

Providing work dont object I will be there to hopefully hand that behemoth to someone else. Now who's bolt can I misplace so they can win it
laugh.gif

Bump for a great match, great guys and gals to shoot with. This is the match to be at if you can only make it to one this year.

AS

What you talking a-boot.
smile.gif

Hoping to be there for this one too, the fall match was fun.

I can make this one hunting for a partner also.

My partner and I are looking to come down from Ohio for this one. I have family in Cookeville so what the hell.

Can't wait. Great match, great MD's & people there. See you in May. Bolt56

I hear ya!! Some damn good matches starting to show up now that I am getting long in the tooth

Had a blast at the fall match and I'm looking forward to the spring match. I'll be there.

Road trip .... this match has been added to the calendar!

I shot in the fall 2011 match and had a great time. I'm looking forward to the 2012 spring match.

Never shot at PMG, but everyone I talk to says you guys are great and put on a great shoot. My teammate and I are planning on coming down for this one! Just shot at Mammoth and ready for another shoot already. Come on May!

As Remlin said we are looking forward to this one. Hopefully this time his partner will be able to see a trace. It's kind of hard to when the shooting platform shakes every time a round goes off.

Maybe you should read the part about a TEAM event. That means you are aloud to help a brother out! Come on man!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toddconley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are in. </div></div>

Oh great, someone else who can beat me is coming.....
smile.gif

Is registration officially open for this one yet?

Nope Reg isn't open yet to my understanding.....but The Dave and Sean team are onboard for this match
smile.gif

David, even a blind hog can find a acorn every now and then. Were just riding on luck.
T

not yet, dave. prob open registration in late feb, early march

and as usual, we will open reg for previous customers a day or two before the unwashed masses. we hope to be able to support several more teams and I expect several previous competitors will opt to help RO, so there will be room for new shooters too

Team Bushnell Tactical will be there is Jon can make it. We had a great time at the last match. I hope Jon's gun doesn't go down again this time and I keep my ammo with me we should do fine.

Look forward to making it, this is a great match and Ryan, Tom and Scott do it up right.

See ya there,
Clark K

Finally a weekend I can block out! One question though. On your website re: lodgings I saw the motels have a free WIFY. That's nice and all, but I can only afford the one alimony.

Look forward to trying to get in to to match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ruff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally a weekend I can block out! One question though. On your website re: lodgings I saw the motels have a free WIFY. That's nice and all, but I can only afford the one alimony.

Look forward to trying to get in to to match. </div></div>

Looks like a road trip for the Birmingham contingent is brewing...should be FUN! PMG matches have quickly emerged as my favorite events to attend. Definitely looking forward to this one!

thanks guys, we're looking forward to it too!

if I can find some time in the next day or two to get with ssatt and knight, I'm hopeful we can announce a date for registration this weekend and get the website updated, etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will you guys be offering anymore classes? </div></div>

Absolutely, next one is in May in Bham. See link above. If anyone is interested in other classes all you have to do is send us an email and we can get one in the works. We can schedule something at our range or we can come to you.

We however will not be doing any "day before the match classes" anymore. There is just too much of a mix between guys who want are there to earn and guys who just want to shoot right before the match.

I have it blocked, locked and ready to rock.

<span style="color: #000099">Shooters,

We will have registration info up soon. We are finalizing registration details and will post info here as soon as it is ready.</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">Sponsors,

We have started sending out sponsorship packets. If you have not received one and would like one please contact me via email or PM.</span>

Thanks,
Ryan

The Dave said he'll be wearing at tuxedo for this event....all weekend!!!!!!