• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Pod Claws? In production anymore?

Remnar

Private
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2011
US
Looking to put a set of claws on my bipod and can't find anyone with them in stock. Emailed the manf. and didn't get a reply.

Anyone know if they are still in production?

Before you chew my butt. I tried multiple searches....the only thing I found was that I now hate the Hide search function. oyy!

Thanks Remnar

Re: Pod Claws? In production anymore?

His last production run apparently netted sub par claws so, he has to have another batch run. Send him a pm for an eta.

haha yeah I was just looking at this. I have the Small 2.5" FDE claws and Im looking to get the large black ones. I was going to sell the ones I have and replace them with the black ones. Sure I could duracoat them, but why? Just sell them and get the black ones.

I know nothing about the production status but I would love to see him make a smaller set. Something like 1" or 1.5". I think his small ones are still to big. Maybe if you were shooting all the time on soft sand.