• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pod Claws? Where to find some?

silverphoenix

Private
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2008
Texas,USA
www.facebook.com
I've been looking for a set of standard Pod Claws and can't find them anywhere. Phoenix Tactical is sold out and hasn't replied to my inquiry on the ETA.

Does anyone have a pair for sale or know where I can buy them? I want the standard size, not the small ones

I spoke with Steve @ Phoenix Tactical on Tuesday & there is no ETA at this time. He is working VERY hard to restock them, but there isn't a specific timeframe for availability.

If you want something in the short term that works VERY well, take a look at one of Phoenix's new products, the Pod Spikes. We just got them in stock this week, and have been very impressed with their performance. Easy to install and well engineered, they work like the Pod Claws but are gentler on surfaces that can tear (shooting mat, vehicle carpeting, drag bags/scabbards, etc). They are also priced well below the Pod Claws, but give similar performance. Check them out at the link below:

Delta Outdoorsman - Phoenix Tactical Pod Spikes Footings (Powered by CubeCart)

Both the Pod Claws and Pod Spikes perform as advertised, and which is "better" many times comes down to specific applications, personal preference of the shooter, etc. Just trying to give a fallback suggestion in case we're still several months out with the Claws. Regardless of your decision, best of luck!

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

Last edited: