• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POI ~1.5” low off barricade compared with bench (100yd)

How did you do with the other rifle? I have a question as I'm not familiar with the RPR, why do you have to mount the bipod all the way out or near the magwell? Arca rail? Do you load the bipod on the bench? Brand of bipod?

It sure seems like the chassis sort of springs the front of the action up a hair so you're low when it's not supported from the front.
Atlas bipod with arca mount. Aftermarket Arca rail attached to bottom of forend.

The position of the bipod totally makes a different which I proved. Near mag well same as if I’m using a bag. When bipod at front it’s not the very tip but prob an inch off.

The silver lining here is I now know exactly how my gun shoot when using bipod/bag at different positional. I’ll just adjust at the match. Not ideal but gotta do what u gotta do.

Man this sucks. I think you need help from someone familiar with the RPR design. I think I'd take it all apart and re-torque like suggested in post #49. This sounds more like an AR problem. I wonder if it's possible to true the face of the RPR receiver like an AR? I sure hope you get it solved.