• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Polaris ranger tires.

Pre64

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2019
Can tuck eee
I have a 2017 polaris ranger 1000, time for new tires. I’m not a hardcore off roader. looking for a good all around set. You guys have any suggestions that have worked well? Thanks.

I've had good luck with maxxis bighorn, but NOT the 2.0's, the regular bighorns, i think the 2.0 are 4 ply and the regs are 6 ply. If you need a DOT tire, I've been running a kenda variant on a Honda pioneer that are 10 ply with good luck so far (about 500 miles)

I’ll second the bighorns.

A lot of guys I know run them and they straight up kick ass. (I ride two wheels so no personal experience)

We ride a lot of hard gravel and rock trails and the abuse they endure is impressive.

Reactions: Pre64 and DIBBS
I liked the Bighorns when I had a Ranger. Seemed to be a good all round tire, I didn’t do much driving on pavement.

Reactions: Pre64
When bfg all terrains made a tire that fit my old sxs they were awesome. A customer has the kenda mud terrain looking tires and he has loved them. 80% if his driving is street, but they do great in the dirt too. I would be looking for an all terrain or mudder that you would find on a truck vs swamper style tires you see on a lot of sxs. If aired down they crawl over rocks just as well as an aggressive tire normally.

Reactions: Pre64