• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police detain group found inside U-haul in Coeur d'Alene, all dressed the same and wearing masks

Is this the new Hollywood Squares? Correctly guess who is actually a Fed agent and win the big prize? LOL
And yeah, what happened to Duck Lips...is that him in the 2nd row, next to last on the right?
If I had to hazard a guess, it would be 3rd row, either 2nd or 3rd from the left....or both of them.
Now, I will have to say that some of these boys just radiate true stupidity.

Idaho-Patriot-Front-crop.jpg

No sure what to think about this video!
What’s there to think about? I saw dozens of police with guns drawn who once again side with the state to push it’s agenda which in this case is sexually abusing children and intimidating anyone who thinks otherwise and may pushback. It’s sick. Your local guys would do they same. They are a disgrace. Wearing a badge today is a disgrace.

Is this the new Hollywood Squares? Correctly guess who is actually a Fed agent and win the big prize? LOL
And yeah, what happened to Duck Lips...is that him in the 2nd row, next to last on the right?
If I had to hazard a guess, it would be 3rd row, either 2nd or 3rd from the left....or both of them.
Now, I will have to say that some of these boys just radiate true stupidity.

Idaho-Patriot-Front-crop.jpg

Who woulda thunk the bureau was hiding Cro-Magnon man in the basement all these years!

Don't worry folks, we will have the answers soon - the FBI is investigating!

They were arrested so they could be doxxed.

Just a couple snippets I grabbed from the above videos.
I think you guys might like this......especially the ones that have seen/been cuffed with/or have cuffed others, with the lame ass zip ties.

This is how you zip tie your buddy....not a perp.

View attachment 7890103

View attachment 7890104

In the second image you can see he is clearly holding his hands together so the cuffs do not fall off.

Hmm, I have no idea why I would question the authenticity of the bust.
Definitely suspect. Motherfuckers tried to break my wrists anytime I got cuffs put on.

Yeah because their hiring practices are so fucking stringent rofl.

Anyone wanna link the court case where the police argued they CANT hire high IQ people because they suck at being cops and wind up leaving?

Yeah the best of the best for sure lol.

Any cop around here has twice the IQ of you.

They probably have watch lists for the people watching the people on the watch lists.

HOW DARE YOU even think about exercising any of your rights on their watch.
You are to quietly sit on your hands and patiently watch as they corrupt and damage our children as they destroy the country.

LOL, yes I’m a raging pro-government statist. Your proof is…that I asked how just legislation would be enforced in your dream land without law enforcement.

And you think that by acknowledging the hard job honest LE does every day to serve their community that I’m asking you all to lick boots and bow to the state.

I bet if you would stop grand standing and actually answer some questions to yourself that I posed you would find that we probably share a lot more opinions than you would think.

The FBI in general ARE a corrupt, KGB-like organization. They didn’t used to be.

I think the ATF should be disbanded as they focus too much on easy arrests for bogus firearms laws against average citizens than arresting bad people with guns (which actually also do exist btw). They’re Unconstitutional letters that replace legislation is wrong and should not be complied with or enforced.

They also do sometimes make good arrests and put federal charges on really bad people in order to keep them locked up longer. That could be done by another agency though.

Did you read anything I said about District Attorneys, Judges, etc? Do you even know how the justice system works? Cops aren’t letting those people back out. They’re risking their lives to put them away. There are alot of lazy, inept cops, and some that don’t give two shits about rights of the people. In my experience those are very much the minority.
Very simple. Replace the statist cops with citizens who have a vested interest in the well being of the community.
Exhibit 1:

They’ve been very selective with enforcement regarding who is allowed to gather and “peacefully protest”. As to the original post this whole little misinformation incident raised a lot of eyebrows for me too. We all know that big picture there are narratives that are pushed by the machine.
Boy that's an understatement, BLM and other anarchist groups including the LGBT groups are A-OK but pro life, pro freedom, pro constitution groups are rioters/terrorists. But LEO is "Just doing our jobs" WOW

Boy that's an understatement, BLM and other anarchist groups including the LGBT groups are A-OK but pro life, pro freedom, pro constitution groups are rioters/terrorists. But LEO is "Just doing our jobs" WOW
And the most puzzling part is the people that traditionally “Back the Blue” are the same people who are targeted by them.

Don't worry folks, we will have the answers soon - the FBI is investigating!

The headlines says Patriot Guard, the article says Patriot Front............the Patriot Guard was not associated with this fuck show...........