• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police detain group found inside U-haul in Coeur d'Alene, all dressed the same and wearing masks

Yes it has.

And there's no excuse for people to be so fucking stupid and such slow learners.

Obama is back in the White House pulling the strings for Soros, Klaus Schwab and the other illuminati. Obama once stated, along with being dictator, he wanted his own police force to implement his orders. He has one.
Agreed. That force is not local LE. It’s Feds. He actually waged a very effective war and propaganda campaign against honest cops (along with media and those who put him in power) and many Americans went along with it. The culmination was the George Floyd riots.

His campaign encouraged a lot of smart and freedom loving cops to leave the profession. It’s a really bad sign when the good ones think the society is no longer worth their protection. I’ve heard similar sentiments from disillusioned veterans. Then you’re left with the exact kind of people that you don’t want doing the job, which is happening in LE and the military.

Yeah because their hiring practices are so fucking stringent rofl.

Anyone wanna link the court case where the police argued they CANT hire high IQ people because they suck at being cops and wind up leaving?

Yeah the best of the best for sure lol.
Link a court case. So there needs to be a court case to validate all observations and conclusions?

Reactions: TheMammoth
Link a court case. So there needs to be a court case to validate all observations and conclusions?
Absolutely not, it’s just funny that the cops needed to go to court arguing that they NEED to be able to discriminate against high IQ people because they make bad cops.

This dude sued for discrimination and they basically said “we can’t hire smart people to do this” lol.

What Revolution? This is all theoretical until a certain line has been crossed that no one can put their finger on yet. We all have one in our minds but most people went right along with the 2020 nightmare shit.

What LE should denounce the Marxist BS and stand for the Constitution? We know the FBI is mostly Marxist already. A lot of Feds lean pink because of their education in Marxist universities. Some really are just trying to do what they all saw on TV and shoot bad guys but those seem fewer and fewer.

If the bloated NSA and other Fed boyz were really as bad as we think do you believe it would be smart to discuss specifics of a Revolution on a public forum? You get my drift I think. Don’t expect from LE what the vast majority of the population is unwilling to do. When people are rioting over the ridiculous Jan 6 hearings or similar things you will know.

Until then it’s raise your family right, stack beans and bullets and prepare for it to get worse.
No line is ever getting crossed.

Ever.

Anyone who so much as suggests actually doing anything other than capitulating to the marxists while whining is mobbed by our own side faster than the left lol.

Anyone “doing” anything would have to take the cops meat out of their mouth to do so and every boomer conservative would rather die and see their grandkids put on puberty blockers before they give up that veiny blue line binky. 😂

How many of those shit bags on your department have you turned in for being a shit bag? Every cop I know admits that there's shit bags in the department and yet they are still in the department. How does that square?
Go ahead and give the standard answer... It's the command. They are the ones that let it go. Yet you still work side by side with the shit bag and follow the directives of the command that allows the shit bag to be there.
Agreed. That force is not local LE. It’s Feds. He actually waged a very effective war and propaganda campaign against honest cops (along with media and those who put him in power) and many Americans went along with it. The culmination was the George Floyd riots.

His campaign encouraged a lot of smart and freedom loving cops to leave the profession. It’s a really bad sign when the good ones think the society is no longer worth their protection. I’ve heard similar sentiments from disillusioned veterans. Then you’re left with the exact kind of people that you don’t want doing the job, which is happening in LE and the military.

Want to wager why he resigned instead of waiting for the hearing and being fired?
Ten bucks says that since he quit the internal affairs will close the case and his reference will not be tarnished when applying for another job. Many have skipped right over the multiple type "A" violations. He was only in the department for a couple years.
Pretty nice if the DA to place blame on the dead guy, wasn't it? Not that officer broke multiple laws and department policy's, none of which did he even get a ticket for!!
BTB!!!
Guess who gets to pay for this shit bag if department settles or the family gets a verdict in their favor?

You're obviously not familiar with APD and local LE in big cities, which are all Left leaning.

It was Art Acevedo that went from California to Austin to Houston to Miami that held a news conference urging the public if they knew of anyone that owned guns in Travis Co. to "tell us about them! We want to know!"

And it was APD that raided a buddie's home and confiscated his guns based on a false accusation by a jilted ex girlfriend he kicked out. A year after his arrest, retracted statements by the gf, dropped charges and lawyers fees he finally got his Fudd guns back.

One cop was screaming at him so loud he couldn't work the combo on his safe and when he finally got it open the cop yelled. "Why do you have all these guns? Nobody needs this many guns!"

Last edited:
Guys do not believe the big gov’t propaganda coming from @verdugo60. He openly admits working with the feds that have been attacking you and your families well being and who is holding political prisoners right now as we speak.

Understand that if your city, county, and/or state is still housing and cooperating with the federal gov’t in anyway then those in power and those under their command oppose everything you stand for regardless of what some slime ball politician or statist LEO tries o convince you otherwise. Unfortunately for us, all states and all local jurisdictions are in full cooperation with an unconstitutional and violent federal gov’t. Pay attention.

My statements stand. If all you have gathered from this “conversation “ is that I’m pro big government and pushing statist propaganda then you are as ignorant and stupid as the left claims you are @wade2big. Luckily that’s not the case for many on the right and many in the middle. Show us where the authority touched you…it will be ok.

In all seriousness I hope those with any shred of reason can believe me when I say: not all law enforcement are your enemy. That should go without saying but it seems to be a difficult concept around here. Not all authority is bad. Some is derived from the people to protect the weak and shelter society from some of the worst of humankind.

Many still hold our freedoms dear and have no intention of enforcing unconstitutional and immoral laws. Many exercise good discretion and judgement every day and recognize that our role is to serve and protect people, even when they are bat-shit crazy like some here.

Others, as we know, are incompetent and apathetic at best and will go along with the Marxist agenda, even gleefully participate sometimes.

Good luck all and keep your powder dry.

You're obviously not familiar with APD and local LE in big cities, which are all Left leaning.

It was Art Acevedo that went from California to Austin to Houston to Miami that held a news conference urging the public if they knew of anyone that owned guns in Travis Co. to "tell us about them! We want to know!"

And it was APD that raided a buddie's home and confiscated his guns based on a false accusation by a jilted ex girlfriend he kicked out. A year after his arrest, retracted statements by the gf, dropped charges and lawyers fees he finally got his Fudd guns back.

One cop was screaming at him so loud he couldn't work the combo on his safe and when he finally got it open the cop yelled. "Why do you have all these guns? Nobody needs this many guns!"
Oh I’m aware of Austin in general, I’m told from Texas friends it’s like the Boulder of Colorado or the Berkeley of California. You just need to understand that saying you almost got hired but didn’t and so you know all about LE is like a person saying they “almost” joined the military and thus have expertise in all things combat.

Anti-gun cops suck, and especially anti-gun police chief’s and sheriff’s. They are normally not well liked or accepted by the people under them.

Reactions: camocorvette
My statements stand. If all you have gathered from this “conversation “ is that I’m pro big government and pushing statist propaganda then you are as ignorant and stupid as the left claims you are @wade2big. Luckily that’s not the case for many on the right and many in the middle. Show us where the authority touched you…it will be ok.

In all seriousness I hope those with any shred of reason can believe me when I say: not all law enforcement are your enemy. That should go without saying but it seems to be a difficult concept around here. Not all authority is bad. Some is derived from the people to protect the weak and shelter society from some of the worst of humankind.

Many still hold our freedoms dear and have no intention of enforcing unconstitutional and immoral laws. Many exercise good discretion and judgement every day and recognize that our role is to serve and protect people, even when they are bat-shit crazy like some here.

Others, as we know, are incompetent and apathetic at best and will go along with the Marxist agenda, even gleefully participate sometimes.

I cannot believe you said what you did. Authority touched me and most everyone else not on the government tit starting March of 2020 you prick. We are still suffering from it while your paycheck never wavered. I’m sure you probably have gotten or will get a cost of living raise to ease your financial burden and the tax payers will have to relinquish at gunpoint more money they don’t have to keep the gov men happy.

Edit to add:
Did you take the shot to prove your allegiance to the state? I’m sure you didn’t want to lose that sweet pension that was stolen from productive citizens and promised to you for your defense of the political class.

Last edited:
Oh I’m aware of Austin in general, I’m told from Texas friends it’s like the Boulder of Colorado or the Berkeley of California. You just need to understand that saying you almost got hired but didn’t and so you know all about LE is like a person saying they “almost” joined the military and thus have expertise in all things combat.

Anti-gun cops suck, and especially anti-gun police chief’s and sheriff’s. They are normally not well liked or accepted by the people under them.
And you need to understand you're full of shit if you think that my accurate observation of LE is based on that one experience. All it did was verify my opinion.

I knew what I was dealing with long before that.

Not sure if posted yet and my bad if this is a dupe, but these are apparently the 31 guys "arrested" at CDA LOL...

Idaho-Patriot-Front-crop.jpg

Why have I just envisioned a scene where, in the month leading up to the CDA Pride Rally, guys in suits visited dudes in prisons across Idaho who are currently serving sentences for a variety of things like rape, robbery, assault, etc., and promised them, in hushed tones in lawyer room meetings, that their sentences can be reduced if they take part in some "activities" planned by the suited guys, and play their roles convincingly???

Reactions: atomic41
Not sute if posted yet and my bad if this is a dupe, but these are apparently the 31 guys "arrested" at CDA LOL...

Why have I just envisioned guys in suits visiting dudes in prison who are currently serving sentences for a variety of things like rape, robbery, assault, etc., and promising them, in hushed tones in the lawyer rooms, that their sentences can be reduced if they take part in some "activities" planned by the suited guys, and play their roles convincingly???
#1 in the upper left got kicked out of his mother's house because of his 'arrest'.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
How many of those shit bags on your department have you turned in for being a shit bag? Every cop I know admits that there's shit bags in the department and yet they are still in the department. How does that square?
Go ahead and give the standard answer... It's the command. They are the ones that let it go. Yet you still work side by side with the shit bag and follow the directives of the command that allows the shit bag to be there.

Want to wager why he resigned instead of waiting for the hearing and being fired?
Ten bucks says that since he quit the internal affairs will close the case and his reference will not be tarnished when applying for another job. Many have skipped right over the multiple type "A" violations. He was only in the department for a couple years.
Pretty nice if the DA to place blame on the dead guy, wasn't it? Not that officer broke multiple laws and department policy's, none of which did he even get a ticket for!!
BTB!!!
Guess who gets to pay for this shit bag if department settles or the family gets a verdict in their favor?

That's really really fucked up, I couldn't imagine the outcry if the roles were reversed.

Not sure if posted yet and my bad if this is a dupe, but these are apparently the 31 guys "arrested" at CDA LOL...

Why have I just envisioned a scene where, in the month leading up to the CDA Pride Rally, guys in suits visited dudes in prisons across Idaho who are currently serving sentences for a variety of things like rape, robbery, assault, etc., and promised them, in hushed tones in lawyer room meetings, that their sentences can be reduced if they take part in some "activities" planned by the suited guys, and play their roles convincingly???
Show me Mr. Ducklips here.
Remotely resembles 2nd row down, 7th to the right.....but that is not him.
His face is as clear as a bell in this image.

whoops.jpg

Authority?? What the Fuck? How does that square with a government by the people for the people? Serve and protect?

So you work side by side with the shitbags and for those that allow it because you have a super hero complex? Defender of the weak!!

My best guess is that many of these are feds. They look too clean cut for rednecks, blue collar workers, regular working persons. They look like the police that are arresting them, very clean.

No tattoos?

Well at least we can guess they are not .mil crisis actors with any experience unless tattoo policies have really tightened up .

Check out the funky way the reclaim America patch has been sewn to the garment.

They don't seem the "snarling" supremacist. I'd expect more the demeanor of Peter Sztrock on the witness stand.

Odd.
And their symbol is the skip back button and the power button?! That’s a bunch of freedom loving hillbillies drawing inspiration from their… monitoring device??? I bet there are 31 loving supportive moms, 0 great relationships with tough dads, and 0 callouses connected to this “gang”.

That hair, too. 😂 Where have I seen that hair before?

89CDD50A-7A1A-4252-9DEB-43EA710D8648.jpeg
69B6429E-F1BF-4A39-A91B-717AE32B5455.jpeg

Looks like bear and boi night at the thin blue oyster.

............*Receives seat belt ticket; while 2 skinners, a drug dealer, and an uninspected speeder all pass by*.........

All while denying some punks urge to insist they can "look around" the vehicle

Where the fuck do these idiots even come from?

The message:
We'll arrest any "supposed" conservative group/movement prior to any transgressions.
Meanwhile we run an Olympic level of mental gymnastics to make excuses for those who are rioting/have rioted.
Got it?

R
Shit. They'll even flee their precinct building, driving through the chain link gate with lights flashing with Antifa throwing rocks at them, grovel on their knees, lay on the ground like a beat dog while apologizing to them and then wash the feet, literally, of BLM. I saw it all in the Biden and Harris's Summer of Love.

And then alert each other when they pull over a patriotic American that "he's one of those Constitutionalists."

LE is so Leftist and corrupt that when a lone, self-respecting small town sheriff announces he won't enforce illegal mask or gun confiscation laws it becomes national news.

Last edited:
Shit. They'll even run from, flee their precinct building driving through the chain link gate with lights flashing with Antifa throwing rocks at them, get on their knees, lay on the ground like a beat dog apologizing and then wash the feet, literally, of BLM. I saw it all in the Biden and Harris's Summer of Love.

And then alert each other when they pull over a patriotic American that "he's one of those Constitutionalists."

LE is so Leftist and corrupt that when a lone, self-respecting small town sheriff announces he won't enforce illegal mask or gun confiscation laws it becomes national news.
Haha,
For much of the 17th century, to be deemed a "good patriot" was to be a lover of one's country who agreed on political and/or religious matters with whoever was doing the deeming . Seems texsheep seems more fitting .

For much of the 17th century, to be deemed a "good patriot" was to be a lover of one's country who agreed on political and/or religious matters with whoever was doing the deeming . Seems texsheep seems more fitting .
OHH I see, you woke up a little gassy from getting your dumper stuffed all night when the bois got off duty.

Its alright bro, a little Neosporin and a few nights off and that anal fissure will heal right up.

Also, I dont think you know what the term "SHEEP" means when applied to people lol.

Last edited:
Haha, funny how that patriot word does not mean shit in real life . I laugh at anyone that calls themselves that, what a fucking joke . Patriot/coward , same/same these days .
You must be 18 to post here. Go tell your mommy or your handler you need a new assignment. You’ll never be a real woman. And you definitely do not pass as one.

I’ll help you say what, it seems, you are trying to say:
For much of the 18th century, to be deemed a "good patriot" was to be a lover of one's country who agreed on political and/or religious matters with whoever was doing the deeming . The kind of people called sheep in this echo chamber. Seems texsheep seems might be more fitting .
FYI: Moving forward, I think you’ll be more effective trying to provoke the Trumpkins to violence with less than 10 vodka cranberries in you.

You’re not razor sharp from the start. The aim as an agent provocateur is to make us feel hemmed-in, to erode the concept of intellectual high ground, to shut down reasonable discussion (totally, if possible), and make us feel like we only have violence as a last resort to preserve our way of life. When you post hit-on-the-bartender sloppy, you actually diffuse the tension previously built by Pink Choyd, limelight, and the rest of the glowsticks.

You are flat-out wrong on this. This attitude isn't helping any cause and is ignorant and dangerous.

I understand and share the distrust of Fed's, and other institutions like legacy media, social media, and even local Police chiefs or some individual cops. But to say that NO LEO believes in the Constitution or is an ally of Patriots is like saying no one in the American Military supports or upholds the Constitution because they haven't revolted and killed the corrupt MF'rs in Washington that are undermining our rights.

Lots of cops see through the current gaslighting and are the first to question false narratives, false flag events, etc. Many cops, privately and publicly, have opposed mask mandates, unlawful searches, refuse to enforce idiotic magazine bans, gun control and many other things, even to the detriment of their careers. A career that, at best, is often thankless, takes them from their families on weekends, holidays, etc dealing with the worst members of society to protect their neighbors. That was before the BLM, post-George Floyd era. It's much worse now.

There is incompetence, laziness and apathy in any Government bureaucracy, just like the private sector but there are also quality people that for whatever reason still give a shit about their communities and go fight for what makes America great and believe in their oath to uphold the Constitution.

Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled programing.

I can't bite my tongue any longer .
I'm tired of L.E. spouting " my job is so much harder and dangerous than your job ,bro ! "

ATTENTION !!!!!!! ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!!!
YOU DO NOT have a monopoly on a having a tough job , so stop with that shit already !

There are plenty of careers that are thankless, takes them from their families on weekends, holidays, or even longer periods of time and deals with the worst members of society as you put it .
TRUCKDRIVERS
NURSES
OIL RIG AND FIELD WORKERS
MILITARY
The list goes on and on ...........
Please spare me your bullshit that your gods gift to the planet !

If your job as L.E. is that tough then quit or STFU !

I'm tired of L.E. spouting " my job is so much harder and dangerous than your job ,bro ! "

YOU DO NOT have a monopoly on a having a tough job , so stop with that shit already !

There are plenty of careers that are thankless, takes them from their families on weekends, holidays, or even longer periods of time and deals with the worst members of society as you put it .
TRUCKDRIVERS
NURSES
MILITARY

Parasites aren’t even in the top 10 deadliest or most dangerous jobs.

TRUCKDRIVERS
NURSES
MILITARY

Thank you!

Oh, and if your LE and taking free coffee, donuts, or discounts for being a "hero", you're a gov't employee taking a bribe.

Thank you!

Oh, and if your LE and taking free coffee, donuts, or discounts for being a "hero", you're a gov't employee taking a bribe.

While I don't think anyone would describe me as a bootlicker, that particular statement is not completely accurate, there is a a lot more nuance to the whole issue, as it usually is something voluntary that is not specifically linked to services.

For example, I've paid for the meal a couple of police were having at the local restaurant, just because I felt like doing so.
I was unlikely to ever see them again.

Or for another example, we let any of the delivery drivers and package pickup drivers that come by, help themselves to drinks & snacks from our breakroom.
The few rare times some Police were here asking for surveillance information on the parking lot, we are happy to offer them the same while getting the information together, again probably not going to see them again and they were not specifically here for anything related to us.

So it's a bit of a complex issue and generally here the law reads that gifts of food or lunch are considered fair and legal so long as there is nothing attached in any way. Some do, some don't.

Some places like having the police there often for meals and work to make that happen more.
Other places don't want the police there for meals & work to make that happen less.
It kind of depends on the clientele and the owner.

While I don't think anyone would describe me as a bootlicker, that particular statement is not completely accurate, there is a a lot more nuance to the whole issue, as it usually is something voluntary that is not specifically linked to services.

For example, I've paid for the meal a couple of police were having at the local restaurant, just because I felt like doing so.
I was unlikely to ever see them again.

Or for another example, we let any of the delivery drivers and package pickup drivers that come by, help themselves to drinks & snacks from our breakroom.
The few rare times some Police were here asking for surveillance information on the parking lot, we are happy to offer them the same while getting the information together, again probably not going to see them again and they were not specifically here for anything related to us.

So it's a bit of a complex issue and generally here the law reads that gifts of food or lunch are considered fair and legal so long as there is nothing attached in any way. Some do, some don't.

Some places like having the police there often for meals and work to make that happen more.
Other places don't want the police there for meals & work to make that happen less.
It kind of depends on the clientele and the owner.

Do you tip your pilot when you get off the plane?

You know their job has much higher educational requirements and is FAR more dangerous.

Don’t hear pilots get on the PA to address the pax and say “I’m just trying to make it home tonight, many of us don’t, please support pilots and buy some of our lifestyle branded defaced American flags”

.gov teachers and police are two of the biggest cry baby entitled groups in the US.

Do you tip your pilot when you get off the plane?

You know their job has much higher educational requirements and is FAR more dangerous.

Don’t hear pilots get on the PA to address the pax and say “I’m just trying to make it home tonight, many of us don’t, please support pilots and buy some of our lifestyle branded defaced American flags”

.gov teachers and police are two of the biggest cry baby entitled groups in the US.

To be fair, while stressful and such, commercial airline pilot is not specifically a high risk occupation as far as actual number of events during work causing death or injury to them.
Also they don't have to hawk stuff because that's what the gate attendants, check in counters and in flight attendants are for, to help maximize how much they get from you for "extras".
Then you also don't usually interact with your pilots directly because you know, security.

If by some strange chance I happened to meet the one that flew the plane I was on and we just happened to be in the same place getting a drink or food, then I may or may not consider buying for them in exchange for some interesting conversation. Or if they looked a bit down I might just do so as a random act of kindness, which I try to do for folks from time to time.

Chances of me being in that situation are remote so who knows.

To be fair, while stressful and such, commercial airline pilot is not specifically a high risk occupation as far as actual number of events during work causing death or injury to them.
Also they don't have to hawk stuff because that's what the gate attendants, check in counters and in flight attendants are for, to help maximize how much they get from you for "extras".
Then you also don't usually interact with your pilots directly because you know, security.

If by some strange chance I happened to meet the one that flew the plane I was on and we just happened to be in the same place getting a drink or food, then I may or may not consider buying for them in exchange for some interesting conversation. Or if they looked a bit down I might just do so as a random act of kindness, which I try to do for folks from time to time.

Chances of me being in that situation are remote so who knows.

Being a pilot as a whole is still more dangerous than a cop as a whole….by a lot

EBAC6B40-7F6F-467A-8466-6DD0D69BA291.jpeg

Reactions: HD1911 and khel
Being a pilot as a whole is still more dangerous than a cop as a whole….by a lot

View attachment 7892387

The list there is a bit misleading as it bundles All aircraft pilots and all the Engineers (aka ground Maintenace crew) together.
See if you can actually get a number that is JUST commercial airline pilots.
Unless the plane goes down it's very rare for them to die as part of their work, unless it's like a heart attack and even that is less likely due to health screening.

TRUCKDRIVERS
NURSES
MILITARY

I'd add CONVENIENCE STORE CLERK, especially the grave yard shift. You can catch a bullet in the face faster than it takes to ring up a pack of Newports.

The list there is a bit misleading as it bundles All aircraft pilots and all the Engineers (aka ground Maintenace crew) together.
See if you can actually get a number that is JUST commercial airline pilots.
Unless the plane goes down it's very rare for them to die as part of their work, unless it's like a heart attack and even that is less likely due to health screening.

But who fly, or what’s to fly for 121 🤮