• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police in Democrat-Run Oakland Urge Residents to Use Airhorns if Targeted by Criminals

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Police in Democrat-run Oakland, California, are urging residents to use airhorns as a way of sounding an alarm when criminals strike amid a surge in crime.
Crime has risen to a point where police are not only advising the purchase of airhorns but also the placement of “security bars to…doors and windows,” CNN noted.
Burglaries in the city are up 41 percent “and robberies by more than 20 percent.”
Oakland resident Toni Bird indicated that she followed the advice of police and now has three airhorns.
Bird said, “The types of crime that we’re seeing feel much more violent and the consequences feel much more severe. And it feels like the people that are being targeted are people who are vulnerable.”
On Sunday, July 30, 2023, a 75-year-old Oakland woman was home alone and armed with more than an airhorn when two alleged armed intruders entered her home.
The woman had a .357 Magnum revolver, which she used to fire one shot at the alleged intruders, KTVU reported. The alleged intruders fired multiple shots then fled the scene.
The woman was not injured and her daughter described her as “Superwoman.”

WOO HOO, a 357 magnum air horn! Bet it's a loud sumbitch!

How about a rape whistle?

C2AB456C-9329-4021-8437-77735225B312.jpeg

What's the best gun to use in a gunfight?

Whichever gun you got when the fight begins I reckon ? Ain’t no horn going to save anyone’s ass 🥴
Blowing a horn would be the wrong tool to use , kinda like the “shark repellent “ in old Navy survival kits. Won’t help repel nothing, only supposed to make you feel safer and give you a false sense of security …yeah right 😅

I remember one time I was at a gun show visiting with a famous Knife Makers wife.
Some jerk was bitching at the prices , and he proclaimed the old “You don’t want to bring a knife to a gunfight “ line. She looked at him and said you’re exactly right. Wrong tool for the job. THEN she said , that’s true but have you ever peeled a potato or steak with a revolver ?? 🤔 He left with his head down never saw him again.

Last edited:
I think it’s a great idea. This way everyone will be alerted and they can pull out the camera to film the crime

I will get a air horn , When the police trade in their bang bang weapons for noise weapons.
Fucking clown world Honk Honk!

Reactions: geek65
Cause nothing says smart like blasting an armed dirtbags ear drums and pissing them off.

Until I get my Air Horn out of my boat , my 7 yr old niece collaborated with me on this prototype , still a work in progress 😉 Can’t say it’s Afro-Engineered…think that’ might be racist but we know better. 👊🏾
What we have so far is a Plastic War staff that will have the horn to blare and scare. The mirror can either be used to signal where the battle horns location is…If in doubt, turn it around to watch your 6 ! Double Redundancy is a factor of course.
Need to attach the hammer better , it’s California compliant under the Pelosi precedent ! All else fails , shake the War staff to lite er up which might give your honking location away…But alas… don’t fret , the Crown bag has sand now , until I can find some Fairy Dust to sprinkle on them.
Also California compliant and mandatory ! Feel free to copy and use , don’t plan on getting a patent , everyone deserves protection !
IMG_1427.jpeg

PS : this is a freebie btw …don’t want Frank to think I’m pimping to avoid the PX.

Last edited: