• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police officers/Gang Task force pic heavy

Gildoom

Alex Rogan Starshipgunner
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
My kids freaking Elementary School was tagged by some douche bags, was wondering if you all might know some of these "tags". This is in Lake Havasu City, Arizona...

IMG_20110824_075150.jpg

IMG_20110824_075906.jpg

IMG_20110824_075947.jpg

IMG_20110824_080252.jpg

IMG_20110824_080309.jpg

IMG_20110824_080324.jpg

IMG_20110824_080351.jpg

This photo is on private residence now 2 blocks from school.
IMG_20110824_080518.jpg

Re: Police officers/Gang Task force pic heavy

i think those are ancient hyrogliphics from the dreaded tribe known as "worthless wastes of air"

At least it wasn't the dreaded "dicktation" tag!

dicktation.jpg

Just looks like a lil crew of some amature taggers... I don't see anything that could possibly be gang related.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just looks like a lil crew of some amature taggers... I don't see anything that could possibly be gang related. </div></div>

Agreed. Looks like its just some wanna be young graff writers with no actual talent whatsoever.

Our local PD has been using some form of new tech when they take pictures of tagging and can search databases to "track down" the perpetrators. Kind of a fingerprint if you will. You may try the google image search.

the sare punk is not a kid . he's about 22 to 25ish. had a nice little run in with him about a 9 months ago. paint over his tags and wait at night about two or three days later thats how we got him . he tagged up a rental house of ours the night they paint the outside of it. he started with one wall, and when we repainted it he did the whole house repainted again and two night later he came back .

You could always grab a can and squirt "loves getting it from a donkey" under all his tags.

That might get his attention.

Agree with some of the other posters, that this looks like a tagging crew and not a "criminal street gang." Although here in Phoenix the some of the tagging crews are starting to move into CSG type activities.

If you are really interested in this, you can always try to get a hold of AZGIA, Arizona Gang Investigators Association and see if they have anyone that could help identity a particular crew.

I was a member when I worked patrol in south phoenix because of the huge gang presence, and they are a good resource with members in almost every department.

Thanks everyone for the responses, its quite shocking to have this happen here, appreciate the help.

we caught a little piece of toe jam tagging our rugby clubhouse one fine Thursday evening before practice. We played rugby with him for about 20 minutes as our warm up.

He was the ball.

Good times...