• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How many officers at Uvalde? Four Hundred (400)

I agree that most officers do a great job.

Uvalde was a failure of leadership.
Uvalde was a greater failure than just leadership, it was a failure at being a worth a shit human being. Uvalde showed a dismal/disappointing (to say the least) lack of responsibility, care, respect, honor, integrity, lack of desire to in any way do the right thing both legally and morally. They are as guilty as the shooter for preventing people from trying to save their children via both threats of and use of force and enabling a slaughter to happen, by not perform their duties/jobs. Honestly, every single one there should return their paycheck to the people, makes me want to call the fraud waste and abuse hotline because they stole our taxes and didn't provide the services we pay for.

Sorry but this was an atrocious failure and showed that our metrics for how we evaluate, hire, retain, train might be off. Everyone of those 400 should pay back America for the pay they stole!

And the thing that fires me up even more is that there are a lot of good officers that will suffer because of this!