• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police Search Baltimore County House Over BB Gun in Virtual Class

-
BB gun, Airsoft?.. not even relevant to the situation. With the school, State, 'teachers union' passing legal judgment threw the 2-way lens on the child who is sitting on private property far away from brick and mortar public school and other school children.
So basically what the State is saying is ... they 'own' responsibility of your children over the child's parents, even if he/she and parents are inside there own private property . States overwatch threw the camera, there arm now legally reaches into your private home .
-

Schools have been suspending kids for years for stuff that happens no where near school. Like pics from a party of them drinking beers

The indoctrination centers are out of control.

Since you're into searching YouTube.
Throw this in the mix.
Stanford Prison Expirement. Maybe Abu Grahb or however the fuck it's spelled.

How about Just Doing My Job!!
Several problems facing LEO's:

1) Desk crawling cocksuckers get elected and promoted with No real concern or talent for actual effective policing.

Think about the Vietnam War when targets were being approved personally by the Whitehouse and Rules of Engagement were constantly changing and always inadequate leaving the ground pounding troops exposed to both the enemy and to liability later. Same thing happened during the Obama administration...

Who would want to do that job? Of those who had that job, how many wanted to keep doing it? What kind of leadership got promoted during that time?

Well, the same thing has happened in law enforcement at all levels.

2) Social media will keep all the bad shit preserved forever, while anything good will die.

When was the last time anyone went to youtube to find a video of a hero cop?...but any fucked up video is shared millions of times and will still be a hater's favorite 5 years from now. It might even get retitled and reused to throw fuel on a completely unrelated dumpster fire of an incident.

Here is an experiment for you to try:
Go on google and type in "Cop Saves..."

Notice how many hits you get...how many are singular non-duplicated...how many are local affiliates rather than national news.

Then type in "Cop kills.." or "Police violate"...see many times the same stories are duplicated and how many are national news.

I could stay in 7 more years, but I'm getting out in 2. The day I'm eligible I'm out, and a whole shit ton of good veteran LEO's I talk to are saying the same. So, we shall see how bad it gets after that.

Reactions: deersniper
This likely isn't the officers fault.

For all of you who don't understand how shit actually works, let me break it down for you.

Because of dumb ass lawsuits...and legitimate lawsuits as well, street cops have very little officer discretion.

This means that almost every single aspect of what they do is covered by some fucked up micro managing policy. A cop literally , in many departments, can't leave his car to take a shit without calling in to dispatch to update his status.

So, here is what most likely happened...

Dumbass teacher sees toy...dumbass teacher calls cops...dispatcher doesn't see picture, dispatcher has no authority to make a decision anyway... Dispatcher is bound by policy to put out the call... Cop gets call of unsecured weapon and never sees any picture... Cop must respond to call by policy... Cop never sees picture... Cop shows up at address... Cop tells resident what was reported... Cop asks if he can verify that what resident says is true... Resident says yes, and it is verified as true...Cop leaves and goes on with the rest of his day.

Resident goes on social media and tells everyone about the jack booted thugs spying on her kids and sending cops to her house to inspect her children's toys.

Fucktards on Snipers Hide work themselves into a frothing frenzy...again...over emerging police state...

All actions set in motion by one cocksucking, busy body, school employee who has nothing better to do.

Yeah never the officers fault lmao

Not even the ones who sit outside schools while kids are getting massacred inside.

GTFO with that bs

Sounds like a millennial with zero responsibility. Always someone else’s fault

Since you're into searching YouTube.
Throw this in the mix.
Stanford Prison Expirement. Maybe Abu Grahb or however the fuck it's spelled.

How about Just Doing My Job!!
Yeah never the officers fault lmao
Not even the ones who sit outside schools while kids are getting massacred inside.
GTFO with that bs

Sounds like a millennial with zero responsibility. Always someone else’s fault
Maybe you two geniuses are just the ones to edify us.

Just exactly which rights were violated here in this circumstance, and by whom? Name it specifically.

I never said "what if"
Ha Ha your good man your right you just left off the "What"
If the police did nothing but ask a question from the front porch, and the following day the kid shoots up a school, how many of you would be calling for those cops to be fired or worse?

For example, in your question#1 above, my stupid answer to an even stupider question would be: she would probably have a pretty happy kid.
but wait hold on I thought you were leaning towards the kid would shoot up a school if he had access to a real firearm that's not what happy kids do. Which is it.......LOL

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
So you searched?
Maybe you two geniuses are just the ones to edify us.

Just exactly which rights were violated here in this circumstance, and by whom? Name it specifically.
Didn't think so.
But to answer your question. There's no body cam video of their interaction to say either way. All we can do by in this story is what the woman said. Did she convey what and how the police said to her accurately? Are the police trained in ways to subvert?
Maybe you can tell us why it's legal for police to lie to citizens but not the other way around.
We got a call about some suspicious stuff and we have to investigate. Just doing my job.
Tell me you don't cream your shorts when you have someone that doesn't have a clue to their rights.

So you searched?
Didn't think so.
But to answer your question. There's no body cam video of their interaction to say either way. All we can do by in this story is what the woman said. Did she convey what and how the police said to her accurately? Are the police trained in ways to subvert?
Maybe you can tell us why it's legal for police to lie to citizens but not the other way around.
We got a call about some suspicious stuff and we have to investigate. Just doing my job.
Tell me you don't cream your shorts when you have someone that doesn't have a clue to their rights.
Your reply would be compelling if it didn't require ignoring all the pesky facts...

Which were reported by the "victim", so to speak. So if there were going to be any distortions in those facts in her favor, you would expect them to come from her.

That is the real problem with haters, it forces a person to remain occluded to reality.

Ahhh. There it is. Cop Hater!!!! So predictable it's funny.
Still didn't look up the video did you? You throw out the cop Hater bullshit and you don't know a fucking thing about me. But you and a few others here fall into a protected class. As soon as your feels get hurt you hit that butthurt button and scream Cop Hater!!!!
Since you are too lazy to do the search I'll post it for you. Now it's just a few minutes and a click.

One question. Did the guys playing the cop realize what was happening to them or were they just assholes that now had an opportunity?
I know quite a few deputies and officers. Sometime I would like to set up a hidden camera to record the interaction and then see the changes when you add a second officer and then a third or even a fourth. The us vs them is a visual transformation.

Your reply would be compelling if it didn't require ignoring all the pesky facts...

Which were reported by the "victim", so to speak. So if there were going to be any distortions in those facts in her favor, you would expect them to come from her.

That is the real problem with haters, it forces a person to remain occluded to reality.
Pesky facts?? Hmmmm the only facts were stated by me. We don't know anything but what the lady said. Who was it that said something about the prisons being empty if you relied on what people told you?
Label me a Hater if it helps you. You may wake up and see that your mentally of Us versus Them is psychological thing that you have no control over.

Her absolute first mistake was letting him in the house without a warrant.

Her second mistake was not having a lawyer present.

An officer can attempt to play the game of I thought there was an immediate danger… But if they had time to go through all of that structure with the school they also had time to go get a warant.

This, this, and this.

Reactions: clcustom1911
My suspicion is that there is almost no way they didn’t see that it was a toy gun. What she shows in her sons bedroom is clearly an airsoft toy...

So what this is going to mean is that they went after her with no good probable cause.
Hence why the officer didn't have a warrant and had to ask for consent to enter and search.

95% of citizens will consent to searches, voluntarily giving up their 4th Amendment protections, because they are feel they have nothing to hide.

Never

Ever

Ever

Consent to searches.

Last edited:
Why didn't the boys in blue start with what the "evidence" that was behind the claim?
I'd guess there are false claims coming in daily.
I'd guess if they knew anything about guns/BB guns they'd know it when they saw the pic.

R

I'll give all you haters this credit:

What you lack in knowledge and critical thought, you more than make up for in persistence and zeal.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Why didn't the boys in blue start with what the "evidence" that was behind the claim?
I'd guess there are false claims coming in daily.
I'd guess if they knew anything about guns/BB guns they'd know it when they saw the pic.

R
They knew they had nothing. They sent one cop out to do, essentially, a welfare check to confirm everything was A-OK, or if not OK try and develop probable cause to do something.

Its what cops do. Its what I did for a decade. I resigned and changed my career path.

They knew they had nothing. They sent one cop out to do, essentially, a welfare check to confirm everything was A-OK, or if not OK try and develop probable cause to do something.

Its what cops do. Its what I did for a decade. I resigned and changed my career path.
My point exactly.
Why is the teachers word/concerns more worthy than most?
Smells a lot like a red flag.

R

My point exactly.
Why is the teachers word/concerns more worthy than most?
Smells a lot like a red flag.

R
Leftist teachers that believe they (The State) are in total control of the child's life, health, wellness, etc. Hence their writings that a gun in a virtual classroom (a citizens home) is equal to a gun in an actual classroom.

They are wrong, but there hasn't been enough push-back yet to remind them their place. Sadly there are more than enough parents who could care less and don't pay attention to their schools.

Reactions: Rthur
And like that the 4th amendment fell victim to WUFLU.

Never even reached the stage where it could use a ventilator it just died.

LMFAO
Classic Hide Shit Show with so many Keyboard Karens chiming in, as usual. These are entertaining AND revealing. And sad. This whole thing is a shit show, from the story, the events, and of course this thread.

It would take HOURS to thoughtfully explain this for the ignorant to understand, like it or not, of what all is involved here, right and wrong. Take out all the "I'mma 2A loving, Constitutional invoking Amercian" and all your personal thought of "how I think it should be", and just look at the "LAW", again like it or not. Don't like it? Change it. Showing ignorance, plain and simple clanging away on your keyboards mean SQUAT! And again, many are showing just how ignorant you are.

Hardly ever get into these shit shows because, well, they're shit shows and like talking to drunks. I don't agree with a metric ton of this entire scenario, but that doesn't matter, because until you either put all your time and effort into making your feels known to the right folks in the 'proper forum', you're just blowing bovine fecal matter all over the net. So you don't like it and want it changed. Coolio. Go do it, and I don't mean by grabbing a 60" HDTV either, cuz none of you complaining are even doing that much.

There are a couple people in this thread that should know a bit more than the average Joe on the street on these topics, yet what surprises the hell outta me is that not one of them, nor anyone else in the know, or anyone else who 'thinks' their in the know has said...........

Again, like it or not, any of it, it's where we're at. So I'll leave the brain trust with this:

Mandatory Reporter
Chew on that! ;)

Bottom line, someone seen something, and for 'whatever' reason thought compelled, for 'whatever' reason, to report it and set this whole joke into play. Either because they literally are a Mandatory Reporter, or otherwise. Don't like it? Change it, Karen. And stop looking like an idiot.

• Love
Reactions: Redmanss
As former LE it was the politics that drove me out.
There had been very little discretion for years due to lawsuits.
Take a call get sued for doing your job
Dont take a call get sued
Dont arrest get sued by everyone including perpetrator for harassment
Attempt arrest get sued by perpetrator for everything else.

Problem may be generational.

If you are over 45 you probably dont recognize "any" firearms hanging on a wall as something requiring reporting.

Less than 45 you probably wet your pants when people use guns in movies.

Spending time in a Communist shithole during the cold war I was horrified by their populations propensity to "inform".

Now a days we test even their willingness to see every thing as a case for the authorities to report.

We are being told that every police activity results in a shooting yet on the other hand we are being asked to have the police respond to every event Karen determines to be outside the bounds of their control.

Why is it always someone elses job.

Karen needs to pull her boots on and ask the questions to determine the situation before going off crying the sky is falling.

We are making reasonableness and common sense an extinct commodity in this country with our zero tolerance policies.

As former LE it was the politics that drove me out.
There had been very little discretion for years due to lawsuits.
Take a call get sued for doing your job
Dont take a call get sued
Dont arrest get sued by everyone including perpetrator for harassment
Attempt arrest get sued by perpetrator for everything else.

See the current situation in Atlanta.

The cops are being sent to the gallows because they did not just "Walk away".

Insults and dismissal, how nice. Didn't expect much more. Well, that's not really true. I expected you to hit the butthurt button.
Maybe you could list those facts ?? That's pretty rhetorical since you have failed to answer any previous questions.
I'll give all you haters this credit:

What you lack in knowledge and critical thought, you more than make up for in persistence and zeal.:ROFLMAO:
Was it you that said that the jails would be empty. Then you claim what the woman posted on Facebook or whatever as facts?
Good for you. Laughing at you not with you.

And @1J04 said it, the educator is a "Mandated Reporter", and they are required by law to report any child abuse and/or neglect. Every state has on the books laws requiring mandatory reporting of child maltreatment. Maryland has laws preventing allowing a minor access to a loaded firearm, and if an educator sees or hears that, they are required to report it to DHS/CPS. Failure to report is a criminal offense that can result in 3 years/$10,000 fine. Finally, a mandatory reporter acting in good faith is immune to repercussions, so everyone saying to sue the school is grasping at air, as they and the teacher can't be sued for this.

Pretty much every state has similar laws on the books, even the most conservative ones. https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubPDFs/manda.pdf

On the lady letting the police in to search, she like the vast majority of law abiding folks out there took the easy way out and let them come in, see there were no violations, and leave to close out the report. Should she have told them to come back with a warrant? That's for none of us to decide, it was her life and her decision.

On the school official, they could have solved this whole mess with a quick "Let me talk to your parent" and gotten to the bottom of it in two minutes, versus go through all this mess. But let's face it, educators as a whole are amongst the staunchest lib industries out there along with health care, so for anyone to expect anything less than what happened in an urban area is pipe dreams. Don't give them a reason.

Moral of the story for all of us: Know your kids' teachers and schools, know your moves for before the police show up at your door in what you're personally willing to allow or fight, and for fuck's sakes don't give anyone an excuse to send the police/CPS to your door. That this happened in Baltimore metro, zero surprise in all of it there because if a teacher where I live had seen that, their first question would have been asking the kid if they're excited to get to hunt the next year, but in the city you get exactly what happened here.

Last edited:
And @1J04 said it, the educator is a "Mandated Reporter", and they are required by law to report any child abuse and/or neglect. Every state has on the books laws requiring mandatory reporting of child maltreatment. Maryland has laws preventing allowing a minor access to a loaded firearm, and if an educator sees or hears that, they are required to report it to DHS/CPS. Failure to report is a criminal offense that can result in 3 years/$10,000 fine. Finally, a mandatory reporter acting in good faith is immune to repercussions.

Pretty much every state has similar laws on the books, even the most conservative ones. https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubPDFs/manda.pdf

On the lady letting the police in to search, she like the vast majority of law abiding folks out there took the easy way out and let them come in, see there were no violations, and leave to close out the report. Should she have told them to come back with a warrant? That's for none of us to decide, it was her life and her decision.

On the school official, they could have solved this whole mess with a quick "Let me talk to your parent" and gotten to the bottom of it in two minutes, versus go through all this mess. But let's face it, educators as a whole are amongst the staunchest lib industries out there along with health care, so for anyone to expect anything less than what happened in an urban area is pipe dreams. Don't give them a reason.

Moral of the story for all of us: Know your kids' teachers and schools, know your moves for before the police show up at your door in what you're personally willing to allow or fight, and for fuck's sakes don't give anyone an excuse to send the police/CPS to your door. That this happened in Baltimore metro, zero surprise in all of it there because if a teacher where I live had seen that, their first question would have been asking the kid if they're excited to get to hunt the next year, but in the city you get exactly what happened here.

Geezus I hate it when you do your "Buzz Kill" thingy. You know, like this post, and the one that still has me laughing "Schucks, That Stinks". L M F A O ! :LOL: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Redmanss
Dont these people watch Drakler movies.
Vampires have no power unless you invite them in.
Same with police. If you voluntarily give up your 4th A rights....well, dont cry when the holy water won't work.

Just wow
There are just so many things upsetting about this situation. This has a lot of angles /views to see this from. I hope that this will bring all the glaring issue to light. I feel sorry for anyone who has to go through a situation like this.

I have been in the principals office with my 1st grader over everything from talking to the class about hunting trips with me, to "knife fingers" as well as a multitude of other BS.
Our principal has told me our school district has a ZERO tolerance policy. I live in rural WA state. Our school has changed bigly. I have been fearing this whole covid BS online classes. I buy nerf bullets by the thousand, lol. Nerf wars are a thing, and I am just waiting for the cops to show up.

What a fucking idiot

“The police offer was nice”

And he consented to a search?

No the cop is sub human scum who hates America and your rights, otherwise he would be playing fuck fuck games with your minor child, second who the fuck consents to a search? I mean if they find nothing it ain’t like you win a cash prize, it’s everything to lose and nothing to gain.

Should have filmed everything, told the cop to show the warrant, I warrant and tell him to fuck off and get off your property, I’d probably also ask how long he’s been a communist and if looking in 11yr old boys room is his fetish or something.

Also maybe birthers (not qualified to be called a parent) should not abuse their children by subjecting them government schools.