• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Political environment keeping you from buying AR15?

thats quite an apologist view. Trump did more damage to the 2A than Obama - not disputable.

This is complete tripe and a lie. I've combated this bullshit statement here on the Hide several times and it still comes up because some people hats short memory and think it's edgy and cool to make that remarkably stupid statement on Trump vs Obama.

Found my last post from January on this subject:

Lets be clear, the bump stock ban was a terrible reclass and terrible rule by the ATF.

so ill post up what i did before about Obama.

-made a rule that required the Social Security Administration to report disability-benefit recipients with mental health conditions to the FBI’s background check system.

*Trump reversed that

- 41F pushed through which destroyed NFA gun trusts. He cried on TV about it like a little bitch.

- Holder required all border states FFLs to report multiple semi-auto firearm purchases by a buyer at one time, to the FBI.

-Obama also signed EO's specifically targeting Russian Arms Manufacturers. Which has (almost) forever cut off the importation of Saiga and VEPR rifles.

- banned the import of 7n6 ammo because the ATF reclassified it as AP

- Operation Choke Point? Go look it up. Obama administration trying to get banks to not do business with legal FFLs.

- Operation Fast and Furious: run guns to mexican cartels, say guns came from USA, try and gain support to ban guns in USA.

Trump

- the AG directed ATF to ban bump stocks
( Which is stupid)

All the bullshit and jokes aside, I believe that is a tough question. On one hand, buy what and all you can and pray to be "grandfathered-in". Or, do you wait it out to see if all the anti gun rhetoric is simply that to get elected? Personally, I believe that Biden is going to confiscate all the guns he can. Wish I had a definitive answer, but I don't. I honestly didn't think President Trump was going to lose. Guess I underestimated how successful the lefts cheating would be, or that the courts would refuse to even hear all the cases of fraud. Simple answer, don't trust, or underestimate what and how far the commie dems will go.

This is complete tripe and a lie. I've combated this bullshit statement here on the Hide several times and it still comes up because some people hats short memory and think it's edgy and cool to make that remarkably stupid statement on Trump vs Obama.

Lets be clear, the bump stock ban was a terrible reclass and terrible rule by the ATF.

-made a rule that required the Social Security Administration to report disability-benefit recipients with mental health conditions to the FBI’s background check system.

*Trump reversed that

- 41F pushed through which destroyed NFA gun trusts. He cried on TV about it like a little bitch.
Did not "destroy" trusts. Theyre just as prevalent and arguably more important now.

- Holder required all border states FFLs to report multiple semi-auto firearm purchases by a buyer at one time, to the FBI.
I dont see how this limits any accessibility

-Obama also signed EO's specifically targeting Russian Arms Manufacturers. Which has (almost) forever cut off the importation of Saiga and VEPR rifles.
Hello Kalishnokov USA. And, IZ109T.

This is true, but it was actually the ATF that did this. If this is pinned on Obama, then you need to pin bump stocks and pistol braces on Trump to be consistent.

- Operation Choke Point? Go look it up. Obama administration trying to get banks to not do business with legal FFLs.
Dont pretend this was exclusively targeting firearms (there were over 30 business types targeted)

- Operation Fast and Furious: run guns to mexican cartels, say guns came from USA, try and gain support to ban guns in USA.
Also a terrible judgement from the ATF...that started under the Bush administration

Trump

( Which is stupid)

Responses in red

Responses in red

You're defending and making excuses for Obama and his wingman. Maybe you should think about that a little bit.

Also your not about F&F being started under Bush is pure Dem media talking point. Wide receiver was under Bush with cooperation with mexican authorities watching and tracking the guns. Fast and furious let 10,000 guns walk without telling any partners on the Mexican side.

All the bullshit and jokes aside, I believe that is a tough question. On one hand, buy what and all you can and pray to be "grandfathered-in". Or, do you wait it out to see if all the anti gun rhetoric is simply that to get elected? Personally, I believe that Biden is going to confiscate all the guns he can. Wish I had a definitive answer, but I don't. I honestly didn't think President Trump was going to lose. Guess I underestimated how successful the lefts cheating would be, or that the courts would refuse to even hear all the cases of fraud. Simple answer, don't trust, or underestimate what and how far the commie dems will go.
You know there’s still contestation going on in court? Your talking like trump already lost

Dont be ridiculous. If "they" rigged an election, why did they suck so hard in the house, senate, and state-level elections?

You're defending and making excuses for Obama and his wingman. Maybe you should think about that a little bit
How so? I wrote nothing but counterpoints and facts.
Are or are not trusts as or more prevelent now than at any point?
Did Holders requirement stop or otherwise limit the sale of firearms?
Did Kalishnokov not open a facility in the US, and thereby employ Americans to make firearms?
Did the ATF not reclassify 7n6 as handgun ammo? Did the ATF not reclassify bumpstocks? Is the ATF not currently raiding and limiting the sale of P80 frames? Is the ATF not currently reclassifying braces and their use?
Did operation Choke Point not target more than 30 different services/business types?
Did the ATF not start gunwalking sting operations starting in 2006?

Yes why? Could it be all the mail in ballots just had biden on em?
hsitorically and statistically, yes, absentee voters lean heavily D. But again, even if that wasnt true, those ballots also had House, Senate, and state level elections on them. Why did those go so right?

hsitorically and statistically, yes, absentee voters lean heavily D. But again, even if that wasnt true, those ballots also had House, Senate, and state level elections on them. Why did those go so right?
So to clarify. Do you think massive voter fraud didn’t happen?

So to clarify. Do you think massive voter fraud didn’t happen?
Correct. I think the voting system is very flawed, but no, there was no widespread voter fraud. Just takeoff the red glasses and think with a modicum of logic; why did every other level go so much more red than anyone was expecting if there was fraud?

Last edited:
Correct. I think the voting system is very flawed, but no, there was no widespread voter fraud. Just takeoff the red glasses and think with a modicum of logic; why did every other level go so much more red than anyone was expecting if there was fraud?
You seem smart. Perhaps you could read into dominion a little bit and then the Texas lawsuit, and all the other states that jumped on board. I am curious to hear your thoughts on it. My glasses are red..and white.. and even blue. I don’t think yours are blue but I don’t think they are clear and transparent either.
I’d be curious to hear what you have to say about that ridiculously big jump in Pensilvania after polls were closed and trump was in the lead?

Reactions: USMC_03XX
I think the political environment would convince people on the fence to buy an AR15 sooner than later. But being in California I went with an M1A instead of an AR.
This was a wise move considering how far behind enemy lines you are. Heavier but American made dependable iron..

Reactions: Rmdashrf
241-194 seat majority in the house, 52-46-2 seat majority in the senate.
Now, go ahead with your "RHINO" rant so we can all see you make a fool of yourself, and get on with the discussion.
You should break out the old 4th grade Social Studies book and learn how laws are enacted in the United States of America.

If you want to get mad at someone for not passing the Hearing Protection Act you can start with:

1.The Ways and Means Committee in the House who would have to pass the bill before it goes to the floor. (Republican Controlled 2017-18)
2. The Speaker of the House who at the time was Paul Ryan, is responsible for bringing Bills to the floor for debate and Vote. (Republican Controlled 2017-18)
3. The US Senate who could have via Conference, come up with a compromised bill that both the House and Senate could vote on, which if passed would make its Way to the President. (Republican Controled 2017-18)
4. The NRA who despite raking in hundreds of millions from gun owners and advocates, Spent how much Lobbying for the HPA? I'm going to guess they spent a fraction of what they do on Wayne's Suites every year. (Well Since Wayne was a Democrat Lobbyist before he ran the NRA, are you surprised)

You are just frustrated because you don't understand how anything works.

Now use that same example and let it be Obamacare, National Carry, Repeal of Section 230, Legalization of Drugs, Holding Our "allies" accountable, Reigning in an out of control intelligence community who thinks they are the Praetorian guard, Protection of Elections, Term Limits, Eliminate Insider trading Immunity from Congress members, or any other 1000's of laws.

The Truth is most on the right are no different than the left, Traitors and scumbags who don't give 2 flying fucks about the American people. They will sell us all for personal enrichment, as they have been doing for the last 100 years. Go to congress broke and in debt and come out worth tens or hundreds of millions of dollars.

Trump is the closest thing to what the founders envisioned as an American Politician we have had since I can recall. Not a professional bureaucrat, not a scumbag lawyer or other type of parasite. A Productive Citizen who loves their country, serves their time in its service, and then goes back to their life. Nevertrumpers and their small brains are no different than the communists and liberals. They all serve the same purpose. They don't understand this becuase they cannot think rationaly.

Its one thing to be ignorant, its quite another to keep doubling down when you don't even understand the fundamentals of what you are talking about, much less the complexity of it.

Last edited:
I bought 2 extra stripped lower receivers just to tuck away in the back of the safe behind all the other AR15s. If anything, the political environment convinced to get what I want/need while the getting is good.

I bought 2 extra stripped lower receivers just to tuck away in the back of the safe behind all the other AR15s. If anything, the political environment convinced to get what I want/need while the getting is good.
Don’t forget to get parts to go with it. Lowers aren’t going to be the only scarce thing.

You seem smart. Perhaps you could read into dominion a little bit and then the Texas lawsuit, and all the other states that jumped on board. I am curious to hear your thoughts on it. My glasses are red..and white.. and even blue. I don’t think yours are blue but I don’t think they are clear and transparent either.
I’d be curious to hear what you have to say about that ridiculously big jump in Pensilvania after polls were closed and trump was in the lead?
I've read on Dominion - what specifically are you asking about?
The Texas case had no basis to stand. Just because you don't like the results is not a base. If the shoe were on the other foot and California decided to take New York to court arguing the House Seats that flipped weren't valid based on nothing, what would your response be?
As to Pennsylvania, I don't understand the confusion - absentee/mail in votes cannt be processed in advance. Counting takes time. Thats the same logic as "test less and case counts go down". Count more absentee votes, the guy w/ a D behind his name gets more votes.

The Texas case had no basis to stand. Just because you don't like the results is not a base. If the shoe were on the other foot and California decided to take New York to court arguing the House Seats that flipped weren't valid based on nothing, what would your response be?
As to Pennsylvania, I don't understand the confusion - absentee/mail in votes cannt be processed in advance. Counting takes time. Thats the same logic as "test less and case counts go down". Count more absentee votes, the guy w/ a D behind his name gets more votes.
Dominion wasn’t even allowed in Texas because Texas found it to be vulnerable back in January. Every contested state used dominion software. Funny how 4 years ago all we heard was “Russian collusion” that we now know was fabricated by dems But now dems insist there’s no voter fraud.

Texas has 17 states on board. It’s not the results Americans have a problem with It’s the fraud Americans don’t like. If the shoe was on the other foot huh? You mean like the last 4 years? What if it turns out Texas and 17 other states actually win in court? California, New York and places like that are too far removed from the constitution for me to care what they think anyways. And philly is circumstantial at best so I’ll leave that alone.

I appreciate being able to have dialog without mudslinging. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: USMC_03XX
Be ready to register it on their unconstitutional registry and cough up some money soon. It may happen. I get so tired of the powers that be, as thru are making criminals out of good folk.

You’re assuming that enough soldiers, police, healthcare workers, local government, and critical infrastructure have survived COVID-21.

Gotta think in strategic phases of a very well-orchestrated plan that has been laid out for many decades.

Most civilians who own AR-15s can’t even execute a single bound in individual movement techniques without an excessively-elevated heart rate. This includes half of the guys who have spent thousands of dollars on courses with all the recognized trainers.

We’re into the 2nd generation of an obesity epidemic among children, while one of the major segregators for military service is failure to meet height/weight standards (and that’s after they’ve been relaxed).

Armored vehicles chuckle at you with your AR-15 as they come in after full drone ISR reconnaissance and targeting of your location, once your neighbors have dimed you out for being a "right-winger” or Trump-supporter crazy, if they don’t have mosaic data on you already, complete with your photo embedded locations enabled with geocoordinates.

ATF rolling up in Bearcats won’t fear AR-15s or anything shoulder-fired that isn’t heavily-regulated since 1934. We only have a few tiny scraps of our rights left over.

Agreed.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks there wasn't voter fraud must also believe you can flip a coin 100 times in a row and land on the same thing 99 times. They must also believe that Republicans just must have the worst fucking luck in the world because every time there is a computer "glitch" it always benefits the Democrat's. Some precincts had over 200% of registered voters vote........ha ha nope nothing to see here......move along! Oh and official ballots come in suit cases........Yep ok!

Anyone who thinks there wasn't voter fraud must also believe you can flip a coin 100 times in a row and land on the same thing 99 times. They must also believe that Republicans just must have the worst fucking luck in the world because every time there is a computer "glitch" it always benefits the Democrat's. Some precincts had over 200% of registered voters vote........ha ha nope nothing to see here......move along! Oh and official ballots come in suit cases........Yep ok!
Where's the proof? There's some heresay and a lot of Facebook lies, but not a lot of concrete proof despite the magnifying glass.
I'll ask it again, if the Whitehouse election was rigged, why not Senate, house and state level elections?

Where's the proof? There's some heresay and a lot of Facebook lies, but not a lot of concrete proof despite the magnifying glass.
I'll ask it again, if the Whitehouse election was rigged, why not Senate, house and state level elections?

Time.

During the adjudication process that Dominion forces for ballots fed through the counter and "error'd", it's faster to change or add one vote at the top of the ticket.

It's why there were so many ballots that just had biden voted for and the down ballot was blank.

Volume, speed, orange man is "literally hitler".

Considering the panic buying, shortages and price gouging not all share your concerns. I must admit to having increased my collection with the looming threat of further government restrictions and the specter of a Biden Presidency. One thing that never ceases to amaze me is how prone people are to brag about the specifics of what they own online. A counterintuitive activity at this point. Buy what you can, keep it to yourself, train and prepare for any contingency. Don't panic, we are Americans after all.

Time.

During the adjudication process that Dominion forces for ballots fed through the counter and "error'd", it's faster to change or add one vote at the top of the ticket.

It's why there were so many ballots that just had biden voted for and the down ballot was blank.

Volume, speed, orange man is "literally hitler".
Proof? Congress would love to hear from you....

Proof? Congress would love to hear from you....

link to the forensic report is in this news story. a judge ruled to make the report public.

Theres another video of a county election supervisor in Georgia showing it step by step how to change votes. It was being filmed and reviewed by county officials. i cant find the video, im sure youtube or google took it down or suppressed it.

They had a dominion counting machine and software on a computer next to it, showing how you change votes. it was.... easy.

Reactions: stevieb92
You should break out the old 4th grade Social Studies book and learn how laws are enacted in the United States of America.

If you want to get mad at someone for not passing the Hearing Protection Act you can start with:

1.The Ways and Means Committee in the House who would have to pass the bill before it goes to the floor. (Republican Controlled 2017-18)
2. The Speaker of the House who at the time was Paul Ryan, is responsible for bringing Bills to the floor for debate and Vote. (Republican Controlled 2017-18)
3. The US Senate who could have via Conference, come up with a compromised bill that both the House and Senate could vote on, which if passed would make its Way to the President. (Republican Controled 2017-18)
4. The NRA who despite raking in hundreds of millions from gun owners and advocates, Spent how much Lobbying for the HPA? I'm going to guess they spent a fraction of what they do on Wayne's Suites every year. (Well Since Wayne was a Democrat Lobbyist before he ran the NRA, are you surprised)

You are just frustrated because you don't understand how anything works.

Now use that same example and let it be Obamacare, National Carry, Repeal of Section 230, Legalization of Drugs, Holding Our "allies" accountable, Reigning in an out of control intelligence community who thinks they are the Praetorian guard, Protection of Elections, Term Limits, Eliminate Insider trading Immunity from Congress members, or any other 1000's of laws.

The Truth is most on the right are no different than the left, Traitors and scumbags who don't give 2 flying fucks about the American people. They will sell us all for personal enrichment, as they have been doing for the last 100 years. Go to congress broke and in debt and come out worth tens or hundreds of millions of dollars.

Trump is the closest thing to what the founders envisioned as an American Politician we have had since I can recall. Not a professional bureaucrat, not a scumbag lawyer or other type of parasite. A Productive Citizen who loves their country, serves their time in its service, and then goes back to their life. Nevertrumpers and their small brains are no different than the communists and liberals. They all serve the same purpose. They don't understand this becuase they cannot think rationaly.

Its one thing to be ignorant, its quite another to keep doubling down when you don't even understand the fundamentals of what you are talking about, much less the complexity of it.
"The Truth is most on the right are no different than the left, Traitors and scumbags who don't give 2 flying fucks about the American people. They will sell us all for personal enrichment, as they have been doing for the last 100 years. Go to congress broke and in debt and come out worth tens or hundreds of millions of dollars."
We can definitely agree on this point

Trump is the closest thing to what the founders envisioned as an American Politician we have had since I can recall. Not a professional bureaucrat, not a scumbag lawyer or other type of parasite. A Productive Citizen who loves their country, serves their time in its service, and then goes back to their life.
Id strongly disagree with this point

link to the forensic report is in this news story. a judge ruled to make the report public.

Theres another video of a county election supervisor in Georgia showing it step by step how to change votes. It was being filmed and reviewed by county officials. i cant find the video, im sure youtube or google took it down or suppressed it.

They had a dominion counting machine and software on a computer next to it, showing how you change votes. it was.... easy.
ASOG really isnt the bastion of credibility. But if you have evidence of widespread issues, im really eager to read more.

*Trump reversed that

Trump

( Which is stupid)

Solid post.

That said, I believe Trump ORDERED the AG to review bump-stocks.

Furthermore, Trump vocally supported red flag laws. As did some Republicans in the Congress. This gave them legs at the state level, in my opinion.

"The Truth is most on the right are no different than the left, Traitors and scumbags who don't give 2 flying fucks about the American people. They will sell us all for personal enrichment, as they have been doing for the last 100 years. Go to congress broke and in debt and come out worth tens or hundreds of millions of dollars."
We can definitely agree on this point

Trump is the closest thing to what the founders envisioned as an American Politician we have had since I can recall. Not a professional bureaucrat, not a scumbag lawyer or other type of parasite. A Productive Citizen who loves their country, serves their time in its service, and then goes back to their life.
Id strongly disagree with this point
Then you don't know much about history. Take off the nevertrumper blinders and think critically.

For fucks sake, you have someone who has LOST billions in order to try and fix this country vs EVERYONE else becoming a Politician to GAIN wealth. He has done his best to follow through on his campaign promises, no matter how un-popular they are to the Swamp. But he is one man and we do not live in a dictatorship. Your blame needs to be on those who deserve it, all of congress, SES level government workers, People wearing Stars in the military, The criminal intel community and FBI, The Traitors in the GOP and Media and the cucked supreme court.

Its a sacrifice of the magnitude that NO one you know has ever or will ever make.

Then you don't know much about history. Take off the nevertrumper blinders and think critically.

For fucks sake, you have someone who has LOST billions in order to try and fix this country vs EVERYONE else becoming a Politician to GAIN wealth. He has done his best to follow through on his campaign promises, no matter how un-popular they are to the Swamp. But he is one man and we do not live in a dictatorship. Your blame needs to be on those who deserve it, all of congress, SES level government workers, People wearing Stars in the military, The criminal intel community and FBI, The Traitors in the GOP and Media and the cucked supreme court.

Its a sacrifice of the magnitude that NO one you know has ever or will ever make.
Hero worship is a dangerous rabbit hole.

(And one of us either doesn't understand the term "nevertrumper" or you're making a grossly incorrect assumption about me)

Hero worship is a dangerous rabbit hole.

(And one of us either doesn't understand the term "nevertrumper" or you're making a grossly incorrect assumption about me)

Its not Hero Worship its fact. Judge people by their actions.

Never Trumpers like you hang on to the .001% off irrelevant bullshit while ignoring whats actually important.

Its not Hero Worship its fact. Judge people by their actions.

Never Trumpers like you hang on to the .001% off irrelevant bullshit while ignoring whats actually important.
This is textbook hero worship.
What actions should judge him on and what falls under the .001%?

Again, one of us don't know what nevertrumper means, or you're making a poor assumptions...I'm leaning towards the latter.

You really want me to copy/pasta a the long list of achievements since he has been president?

If yes, then you are not worth the time.

You really want me to copy/pasta a the long list of achievements since he has been president?

If yes, then you are not worth the time.
No, I want a critical thought out list, not a Facebook regurgitation.
If it's easier, just post what you consider "irrelevant" and falls under the .001%

Solid post.

That said, I believe Trump ORDERED the AG to review bump-stocks.

Furthermore, Trump vocally supported red flag laws. As did some Republicans in the Congress. This gave them legs at the state level, in my opinion.

What trump did was actually pretty clever, he gave the AG and the ATF an out. unfortunately, they didnt take it.

Trump " issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General 'to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.'"

Trump gave ATF and the AG (Whitaker) an easy out. all they had to do is say "one pull, one bullet", nothing needs to be banned because of longstanding case law. it was all a terrible ruling and bureaucratic tripe, but Trump passed the buck on to them. maybe that was a mistake, but the ATF/DOJ have never needed guidance from a president to change or make rules. Akins accelerator? Honey Badger brace? 7n6 import ban from a pistol determination?

The bumpstock fiasco was stupid and terrible. but trump didnt actually ban anything.

“Clever”?! “ATF” ? “Easy out?”

Yea lets give a pit bull raw meat and then be surprised that he didn’t take the “easy out” and not eat it. Sorry but that is how that really seems.

Your post ignores his support of Red flag laws. So his saying on video “Take the guns first then due process later” was some sort of 10 dimensional chess?

I was a big fan of The Apprentice. As a businessperson myself I found it illuminating at times. Trump was largely performance based in his judgements. You either were successful or you were generally fired. He would give kudos to those playing the game well but if you failed at your task he considered your whole approach to ultimately be one of failure. You either win or you lose. Excuses were for crybabies.

I often wondered if he was playing 10 dimensional chess. Bumpstocks was one of those times that others convinced me he was. The result of that tactic was failure and a HUGE emboldening of the ATF to reinterpret on the fly. A BIG loss for us 2Aers. Not to mention the implications to property rights for not grand fathering existing units. btw I have never so much as seen a bumpstock in person. My concern was and is atf precedent.

I am not a Trump hater. I am a Decedent of John Adams ( my Mom a New England Adams) and a die-hard supporter of the Constitution.

When their goal was just the White House do you really think they had the time to stack anything else? Explain to me how in some of those same states that Biden supposedly won why the same person voting for Biden did not also vote blue for the senate, house, and state level elections that in and of itself goes against logic and reason doesn't it? I am not a betting man, but if I were I would bet that anyone who voted for Biden and that slut would vote blue all the way. If you think otherwise you are naive at best and a fool at worst.

Last edited:
Explain to me how in some of those same states that Biden supposedly won why the same person voting for Biden did not also vote blue for the senate, house, and state level elections that in and of itself goes against logic and reason doesn't it? I am not a betting man, but if I were I would bet that anyone who voted for Biden and that slut would vote blue all the way.

To be honest I can’t make heads or tails of it. This however really sticks out to me.

Also Biden purportedly got more votes than any POTUS in history. So the guy who had no excitement ( I’ve never seen the Democrats less excited about a candidate) had Democrats voting for him in record numbers??

Something sure the hell stinks.....

To be honest I can’t make heads or tails of it. This however really sticks out to me.

Also Biden purportedly got more votes than any POTUS in history. So the guy who had no excitement ( I’ve never seen the Democrats less excited about a candidate) had Democrats voting for him in record numbers??

Exactly!!! This guy couldn't fill up a high school gymnasium, couldn't get more than three cars to show up for a Biden parade, but we are supposed to believe he got more votes than Obama.........ha ha ha that's rich ain't it?

When their goal was just the White House do you really think they had the time to stack anything else? Explain to me how in some of those same states that Biden supposedly won why the same person voting for Biden did not also vote blue for the senate, house, and state level elections that in and of itself goes against logic and reason doesn't it? I am not a betting man, but if I were I would bet that anyone who voted for Biden and that slut would vote blue all the way. If you think otherwise you are naive at best and a fool at worst.
Because despite the echo chamber we live in, a huge chunk of voters are not straight ticket voters. And a huge number of voters were turned off by the "defund the police" movement, which was much more prevelant on the state, house & senate level. Biden tried to distance himself from that mantra.

Last edited:

No, they didn't vote for him - they voted against trump. Dont over think it - Occam's razor

Last edited: