• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Political environment keeping you from buying AR15?

It's been going on for some time we just keep ignoring it except for a few.

Fuck Cliven Bundy and his retard kid! Everybody else pays range fees for animal units, while Bundy tries to take it for FREE. It ain't free shithead, it's $8 per month per animal unit (cow and a calf). WHICH IS PRETTY GAWDDAMN CHEAP!!! Fucking useless piece of shit!

He got away with that for 20 years until enough people, who actually pay, called bullshit on him.

Because despite the echo chamber we live in, a huge chunk of voters are not straight ticket voters. And a huge number of voters were turned off by the "defund the police" movement, which was much more prevelant on the state, house & senate level. Biden tried to distance himself from that mantra.
Ok if you say so, but let me ask you this why do you think the dems were pushing so hard for mail in voting? Why do you think they are so against voter ID? If they really wanted fair and honest elections they would want every citizen to have to have a ID and no mail in voting.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLP83
Ok if you say so, but let me ask you this why do you think the dems were pushing so hard for mail in voting? Why do you think they are so against voter ID? If they really wanted fair and honest elections they would want every citizen to have to have a ID and no mail in voting.

Because D voters are historically bad at showing up. Couple that with a pandemic where theyre being told to stay home, and mail in voting is the only real option to get the numbers they need. Theres nothing wrong with absentee voting - it just affords the "lazier" voter more access, and lazier voters tend to vote more D.

Again, why is the default for so many of you a nefarious, deep rooted, convoluted conspiracy? Trump was not seen favorably for the majority of the population and in the end, the hate for trump outweighed the lackluster dem candidate.

Because D voters are historically bad at showing up. Couple that with a pandemic where theyre being told to stay home, and mail in voting is the only real option to get the numbers they need. Theres nothing wrong with absentee voting - it just affords the "lazier" voter more access, and lazier voters tend to vote more D.

Again, why is the default for so many of you a nefarious, deep rooted, convoluted conspiracy? Trump was not seen favorably for the majority of the population and in the end, the hate for trump outweighed the lackluster dem candidate.

Pretty much this.

Hate for the status is what got Trump elected.

Now, after 4 years of blundering Orange man, the people have had enough.

Orange man single handedly blew it, many times over.

The election was his to lose.

Bummer….

No, they didn't vote for him - they voted against trump. Dont over think it - Occam's razor
No they didnt... there is a massive statistical anomaly showing millions of ballots that were only cast for biden with no down ticket.

Trump had a higher approval rating from republicans of any of the last 5 repub candidates yet nationwide the republicsans performed much better than expected but trump less than. Makes zero sense and is just another example of massive fraud.

Nevertrumper retards exist but there arent millions of people who voted strait ticket republican but then biden. The same as there arent millions of people who voted just for biden and no one else.

Last edited:
No they didnt... there is a massive statistical anomaly showing millions of ballots that were only cast for biden with no down ticket.

Trump had a higher approval rating from republicans of any of the last 5 repub candidates yet nationwide the republicsans performed much better than expected but trump less than. Makes zero sense and is just another example of massive fraud.

Nevertrumper retards exist but there arent millions of people who voted strait ticket republican but then biden. The same as there arent millions of people who voted just for biden and no one else.

Do you have any data to backup this statement? When I search for it, I can only find claims in GA, which has been widely debunked (including trumps sons deleting tweets propagating the false claim)

FB_IMG_1603816891768.jpg

I have recently donated all of my 7.62x39 firearms and ammunition to a gun raffle intended to continue supporting a Veterans' organization that has received national awards for supporting Veterans. When the time for ass kicking comes around, it'll be the Veterans who lead that charge.

Currently, the only chambering for which I do not own a bolt rifle is 6.5 Grendel, and that will soon remedied, once the supply catches up with demand.

While I do not support government attempts to eliminate "Assault Weapons"; I am also hedging my bet by acquiring accurate bolt guns in my existing chamberings, so that my ammunition will still be an available means for Patriotic expression.

I still have a 91/30 and a reasonable stock of surplus Berdan 147gr. By the time they get around to grabbing them, I'll be long gone, anyway

When all God gives us is lemons; we make the lemonade and like it.

Greg

Do you have any data to backup this statement? When I search for it, I can only find claims in GA, which has been widely debunked (including trumps sons deleting tweets propagating the false claim)

no comment on this particular statement because i don't care enough, but please...
don't use factcheck or snopes or other liberal controlled bullshit as some kind of "good argument".

hahaha, this is so me.

being a fucking poor, i am in the "one of everything" boat, and i can rationalize the expense as filling a "need".
luckily, because i limit myself to one, i can rationalize a decent budget for each.
this farking forum is chipping away at my resolve.

no comment on this particular statement because i don't care enough, but please...
don't use factcheck or snopes or other liberal controlled bullshit as some kind of "good argument".
Oh dear god...now facts don't matter? Thats past conspiracy and into straight delusion.

I just went to a gun store to talk with them about buying a couple hundred guns from me.... and walked out of the store wanting to buy another gun. I cannot be fixed.

Oh dear god...now facts don't matter? Thats past conspiracy and into straight delusion.

facts matter, but i don't expect to get the whole truth from these sites, and you shouldn't either.

Nope.

Name me one American incumbent President who got a surge of 12 million votes after 4 years of 24/7 news cycle of him being called literally Hitler, and he got down-ballot turnovers across the Nation in that wake. Down-ballot turnovers included unlikely States like CA and NY, with a large gain in the House of many seats. You don’t need a Democrat front site to fact-check the House gains.

Total General turnout
1996: 96.2million
2000: 105.4 million (+ 9.2m)
2004: 122.3 million (+ 16.9m)
2008: 131.4 million (+ 9.1m)
2012: 129.2 million (-2.2m)
2016: 137.1 million (+ 7.9m)
2020: 158.5 million (+21.4m)

I’d be surprised if Biden actually got more than 57 million actual votes. “Lackluster" doesn’t begin to explain his non-campaign. For a Presidential candidate or incumbent to break 60 million votes over the past 20 years takes a lot of work, aggressive campaigning, and a memorable message for his brand. Nobody can identify a campaign brand or message for Biden. He’s the most empty-branded candidate we’ve seen in our lives.

Another thing that really sticks out when you run the numbers and trends to past elections is turn-out, and registration. When you have counties and precincts with 100%, 150%, and 300% registration, you know you’re dealing with ballot harvesting, inter-state ballot transfers, and machine-rigging.

Now look back at those total General election turnout numbers.

True or false? More voters were added on top of Trump’s 2016 base.

True or false? There were more Democrat defections to Trump than Republican defections to Biden. DNC already saw this trend in late 2019 with black and hispanic voters, especially black male voters, in addition to the walk-away movement. This sent shockwaves within the DNC in late 2019 and lots of war-gaming on how to solve it, not only within the candidates, but within Google’s Sergey Brin and Eric Schmidt, Facebook’s Zuckerberg, the Chinese, and all the media presstitutes who regularly coordinate campaigning and election season messaging with the candidates.

Which demographic is the most influenced by the Trump movement, that helped him defeat Hillary in 2016? People who didn’t typically vote in prior elections. Now the same sources are trying to say that historically-inactive voters jumped for Biden.

The idea that the DNC just sat by and let Dem voters defect to Trump without an alternate plan does not pass the smell test.

If you try to account for it with non-white racial segments, you face the same problem. Then look at down-ballot in the House, Senate, and State legislatures:

Republicans in Congress won every incumbent seat and 28 out of 29 competitive seats identified by the New York Times’ Nate Silver.

Republicans have so far held the U.S. Senate and kept control of all state legislatures in which they were the majority, McCarthy noted. Republicans also gained control of three new state legislatures.

Exit polls showed that more blacks, hispanics, and Asians actually voted for Trump than in 2016, with a 3-4% jump. Ethnic category “other” jumped from 37% in 2016 to 40% in 2020. So where did all these Biden votes come from?

No, it couldn’t be from ballot-harvesting, election rigging, machine algorithms, multi-ballot counting, and months of ballot-manufacturing with crates and suitcases of ballots brought in by the truckload and then counted after-hours on CCTV.

It has to be because people really voted for a gaffe-a-matic geriatric pedophile who didn’t even campaign, with numbers that no political analyst would ever believe.

Nope.

Name me one American incumbent President who got a surge of 12 million votes after 4 years of 24/7 news cycle of him being called literally Hitler, and he got down-ballot turnovers across the Nation in that wake. Down-ballot turnovers included unlikely States like CA and NY, with a large gain in the House of many seats. You don’t need a Democrat front site to fact-check the House gains.

Total General turnout
1996: 96.2million
2000: 105.4 million (+ 9.2m)
2004: 122.3 million (+ 16.9m)
2008: 131.4 million (+ 9.1m)
2012: 129.2 million (-2.2m)
2016: 137.1 million (+ 7.9m)
2020: 158.5 million (+21.4m)

I’d be surprised if Biden actually got more than 57 million actual votes. “Lackluster" doesn’t begin to explain his non-campaign. For a Presidential candidate or incumbent to break 60 million votes over the past 20 years takes a lot of work, aggressive campaigning, and a memorable message for his brand. Nobody can identify a campaign brand or message for Biden. He’s the most empty-branded candidate we’ve seen in our lives.

Another thing that really sticks out when you run the numbers and trends to past elections is turn-out, and registration. When you have counties and precincts with 100%, 150%, and 300% registration, you know you’re dealing with ballot harvesting, inter-state ballot transfers, and machine-rigging.

Now look back at those total General election turnout numbers.

True or false? More voters were added on top of Trump’s 2016 base.

True or false? There were more Democrat defections to Trump than Republican defections to Biden. DNC already saw this trend in late 2019 with black and hispanic voters, especially black male voters, in addition to the walk-away movement. This sent shockwaves within the DNC in late 2019 and lots of war-gaming on how to solve it, not only within the candidates, but within Google’s Sergey Brin and Eric Schmidt, Facebook’s Zuckerberg, the Chinese, and all the media presstitutes who regularly coordinate campaigning and election season messaging with the candidates.

Which demographic is the most influenced by the Trump movement, that helped him defeat Hillary in 2016? People who didn’t typically vote in prior elections. Now the same sources are trying to say that historically-inactive voters jumped for Biden.

The idea that the DNC just sat by and let Dem voters defect to Trump without an alternate plan does not pass the smell test.

If you try to account for it with non-white racial segments, you face the same problem. Then look at down-ballot in the House, Senate, and State legislatures:

Republicans in Congress won every incumbent seat and 28 out of 29 competitive seats identified by the New York Times’ Nate Silver.

Republicans have so far held the U.S. Senate and kept control of all state legislatures in which they were the majority, McCarthy noted. Republicans also gained control of three new state legislatures.

Exit polls showed that more blacks, hispanics, and Asians actually voted for Trump than in 2016, with a 3-4% jump. Ethnic category “other” jumped from 37% in 2016 to 40% in 2020. So where did all these Biden votes come from?

No, it couldn’t be from ballot-harvesting, election rigging, machine algorithms, multi-ballot counting, and months of ballot-manufacturing with crates and suitcases of ballots brought in by the truckload and then counted after-hours on CCTV.

It has to be because people really voted for a gaffe-a-matic geriatric pedophile who didn’t even campaign, with numbers that no political analyst would ever believe.
You can bloviate all you want, doesn't change the FACT that there has zero proof of widespread fraud. And yes, of course historically inactive voters voted this time, they could do it from their couch. You'd have to be a new kind of dumb not to recognize that.
(And FWIW, every president going back to Regan has been compared to Hilter by one side or the other)

You can bloviate all you want, doesn't change the FACT that there has zero proof of widespread fraud. And yes, of course historically inactive voters voted this time, they could do it from their couch. You'd have to be a new kind of dumb not to recognize that.
(And FWIW, every president going back to Regan has been compared to Hilter by one side or the other)
So....Trump had a surge of at least 12 million voters over 2016.

Republican down-ballot saw turnovers and seats defended that follows Trump’s lead, not only in the House, but State Legislatures.

More female Republican House members elected.

NY and CA see multiple turnovers from D to R.

Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and “other” turn out more from Trump compared to 2016.

Biden wins in a blow-out with no campaign, zero enthusiasm, with nothing but embarrassing gaffe speeches and caught using teleprompter, while stating within the past few months of the campaign that he was running for US Senate, and that "we can’t have 4 more years of George".

iu

Seems legit....

No evidence of massive fraud? You might want to watch some of the State legislature hearings from MI, PA, GA, AZ, and WI.

I think what’s happening is that you and many others have put your heads in the sand, refused to open up your information flow to any of these hearings, while listening to the presstitutes ramble on about “baseless/discredited/conspiracy” claims from Orange man.

There is no other real explanation for where Biden got his historically-earth-shattering election blow-out votes, that nobody seems to be spiking the football with either. I mean, this should be a really big deal, not “Let’s hope not too many people look at the numbers where we beat Trump.” kind of attitude.

only racist democrats, war mongers, sexual deviants and people that profit from sex, drug or human trafficking hate president trump.
those are the only reasons to fight his policies.

others hate trump only because one of the above has fooled them into believing a bunch of bullshit, like trump is the racist one.
that is exactly the same degree of deflection and hypocrisy as "trump colluded with russia" or "trump is trying to get rich from his office" or "trump offered quid pro quo on american tax money"...

lol, what a fucking idiot.
Solid rebuttle. Would love to see some proof, it's be the best news this winter, so please share. You'll be a hero to almost half the country (and a devil to a little more than half )

only racist democrats, war mongers, sexual deviants and people that profit from sex, drug or human trafficking hate president trump.
those are the only reasons to fight his policies.
Or because he delivered on zero of his 2A campaign promises. I sat in the same room when he said "the assault on the 2nd is over"....look where we are today.

Or because he delivered on zero of his 2A campaign promises. I sat in the same room when he said "the assault on the 2nd is over"....look where we are today.
if you believe shrillary or biden would be better, that would just be further proof that you are the r-word.

Reactions: USMC_03XX
Solid rebuttle. Would love to see some proof, it's be the best news this winter, so please share. You'll be a hero to almost half the country (and a devil to a little more than half )
note that they only had to audit one place to find fraud, and the democrats and rinos are fighting against more audits. why?

plenty of other evidence

Reactions: USMC_03XX

this is the difference between biden votes in dominion machines vs all other machines used in over 3000 counties.
rural, urban, red, blue, black, white, didn't matter, if there was a dominion machine, biden did 5% better than the exact same demographic county that did not use dominion machines.

EpjAM3WVEAI3McD

So....Trump had a surge of at least 12 million voters over 2016.

Republican down-ballot saw turnovers and seats defended that follows Trump’s lead, not only in the House, but State Legislatures.

More female Republican House members elected.

NY and CA see multiple turnovers from D to R.

Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and “other” turn out more from Trump compared to 2016.

Biden wins in a blow-out with no campaign, zero enthusiasm, with nothing but embarrassing gaffe speeches and caught using teleprompter, while stating within the past few months of the campaign that he was running for US Senate, and that "we can’t have 4 more years of George".

iu

Seems legit....

No evidence of massive fraud? You might want to watch some of the State legislature hearings from MI, PA, GA, AZ, and WI.

I think what’s happening is that you and many others have put your heads in the sand, refused to open up your information flow to any of these hearings, while listening to the presstitutes ramble on about “baseless/discredited/conspiracy” claims from Orange man.

There is no other real explanation for where Biden got his historically-earth-shattering election blow-out votes, that nobody seems to be spiking the football with either. I mean, this should be a really big deal, not “Let’s hope not too many people look at the numbers where we beat Trump.” kind of attitude.
I've watched judge after judge after throw those cases out, so people a lot smarter than you or I see it differently.
What's so complicated about the idea of a split ticket vote?

And really, a lack of "football spiking attitude" is some sort of basis for your outlandish claims? How would you feel if every poll, every pundent said you're were going to win big in all 3 and you only came away with 1?

Come back with actual evidence of widespread fraud, or drop the hissy fit. You're no better than everyone who cried "Russia " for years after 2016.

Last edited:
I've watched judge after judge after throw those cases out, so people a lot smarter than you or I see it differently.

And really, a lack of "football spiking attitude" is some sort of basis for your outlandish claims? How would you feel if every poll, every pundent said you're were going to win big in all 3 and you only came away with 1?

Come back with actual evidence of widespread fraud, or drop the hissy fit. You're no better than everyone who cried "Russia " for years faster 2016.
do do you which judges actually looked at the evidence?
zero.
almost all were dismissed or thrown out on standing (no right to sue) not because the evidence was not real and convincing.
some were dismissed as "moot" or denied because the judge ruled it didn't matter.

this is the difference between biden votes in dominion machines vs all other machines used in over 3000 counties.
rural, urban, red, blue, black, white, didn't matter, if there was a dominion machine, biden did 5% better than the exact same demographic county that did not use dominion machines.

EpjAM3WVEAI3McD

correlation does not imply causation. A principle you may want to familiarize yourself with before you take this argument public.

do do you which judges actually looked at the evidence?
zero.
almost all were dismissed or thrown out on standing (no right to sue) not because the evidence was not real and convincing.
some were dismissed as "moot" or denied because the judge ruled it didn't matter.

Conservative judges ruling it doesn't matter....maybe thats a sign.

correlation does not imply causation. A principle you may want to familiarize yourself with before you take this argument public.
are you still claiming there is no fraud? did you watch the entire video and read the entire antrim audit results?

Conservative judges ruling it doesn't matter....maybe thats a sign.
judges installed by the same corrupt election system, and fearing (rightly) for their lives with roving mobs of violent democrats.

if you believe shrillary or biden would be better, that would just be further proof that you are the r-word.
Fantastic attitude that has put us in this partisan hellhole where neither option really gives a damn about the Constitution. How much worse could it be? ATF is literally raiding small businesses and individuals this very week under the direction of agents put in place by this administration.

are you still claiming there is no fraud? did you watch the entire video and read the entire antrim audit results?
If it came from a site called "Donald won", I did not see it. I took your advice and stopped getting information from clearly biased sources such as snopes, factcheck, and Donald won.....

Fantastic attitude that has put us in this partisan hellhole where neither option really gives a damn about the Constitution. How much worse could it be? ATF is literally raiding small businesses and individuals this very week under the direction of agents put in place by this administration.
it is a simple as that.
there is no need to try to examine what trump could have done about bump stocks (which are retarded but anyway...) or anything else.
no matter what he does, it will be challenged in the courts and this is where the battles will be won.
if we see a democrat in office, you'll know the difference soon enough.

If it came from a site called "Donald won", I did not see it. I took your advice and stopped getting information from clearly biased sources such as snopes, factcheck, and Donald won.....
your ignorance is staggering. it did not "come from td.win" although that is one place you can find links to it.

Reactions: stevieb92
your ignorance is staggering. it did not "come from td.win" although that is one place you can find links to it.

You're wasting your time. I linked a local news story with the Antrim audit link in the body of that story a couple pages back. He's his own echo chamber.

Don't bother to explain to him what the legal definition of " standing" is. He appears to be willfully ignorant or extremely intellectually dishonest and ignores it. He's got propaganda on Trump and the 2a also. I smell an OldSalty2 type Never Trumper FUDD or just a genuine Democratic Underground poster who got lost

You're wasting your time. I linked a local news story with the Antrim audit link in the body of that story a couple pages back. He's his own echo chamber.

Don't bother to explain to him what the legal definition of " standing" is. He appears to be willfully ignorant or extremely intellectually dishonest and ignores it. He's got propaganda on Trump and the 2a also. I smell an OldSalty2 type Never Trumper FUDD or just a genuine Democratic Underground poster who got lost
For the 3rd time, you clearly don't know the term what the term "never trumper" means or you have a very incorrect assumption of me - which is it?

And propaganda? Is the ATF not literally in process of "reclassifying" braces? Are they not actively shutting down businesses that sell P80 parts? How much more blatant proof do you want that this administration is not a friend if the 2A?

Come back with actual evidence of widespread fraud, or drop the hissy fit. You're no better than everyone who cried "Russia " for years after 2016.
You might be surprised at how stupid or compromised a lot of judges are in this Nation.

So I don’t accept the premise that any of them are smarter. A lot of them are activists who have ascended into their positions based on things not relevant to the actual duties and responsibilities of their benches, and that showed too with openly-biased comments from some of the judges, if you actually watched any of the hearings.

We even have SCOTUS justices who openly stated as a regular feat that, “We all know that the courts write the laws, not the legislature.” - Sotomayor

You’ve also cherry-picked one of my observations about the lack of the presstitute corps making a big deal about record-breaking 80 million votes for a guy who doesn’t know where he is, as if it’s the "basis for my outlandish claims”.

I’m assuming you’ve never taken a critical thinking course. They have formal classes on it, which I highly recommend.

You can see clearly from my argument that I list a lot of factors, including past voter turnout, 2020 percentage increase in people who normally vote D that voted for Trump, down-ballot trends, and the unprecedented Trump surge from 2016 to 2020.

None of the factors going into the election indicate that Biden should be anywhere close to being ahead, let alone...BLOWING out every President’s numbers in all of recorded history no matter how we do the math. You have to accept the concept that Biden makes Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton, and Obama look like lightweights in the voter turnout and enthusiasm analysis.

Students of election history and the numbers will immediately recognize that something unprecedented has happened. Since there is no real energy behind Biden, no message, no effective campaign branding (remember Reagan’s “Are you better off?” Obama’s "Hope and Change"? or Trump’s MAGA?).

So if it wasn’t enthusiasm.

It wasn’t branding.

It wasn’t messaging. (His message wasn’t intelligible and in the rare events when he did speak, it was embracing even to his wife sitting next to him.)

It wasn’t support among traditional Democrat-targeted identity politics groups that shifted more to Trump than in 2016.

Why are you not willing to recognize the possibility of fraud?

Did you not read the fact that this is a comparison of counties with different voting machines, with huge sample sizes?

That type of study specifically rules out incidental and anecdotal corollary/causal observations. That’s the whole point of those graphs and it went right past you. And you then started giving out advice about how someone might not want to make that argument public.

That’s another red flag in whatever analytical process you’re using to digest this information.

How many ATF SACs and ASAICs or RACs were put in place by the WH again?

You don’t really know how Federal LEO promotions and appointments work at the regional level. The President is not involved in that process.

ATF SACs and ASAICs write their own promotions usually, in a nepotistic and good ol boy system of corruption that is a law unto itself, regardless of who has been in the WH since the ATTD and ATU were formed in the 1930s.

What has been very different during the Trump Administration is that we’ve had some oversight on ATF where they had their pee pees smacked repeatedly over pistol braces. That’s from the WH asking DOJ what’s going on with these loose cannons, then Congressional oversight committees for Justice and Treasury jumping down on them as well, 3 times at least just this year alone.

But you said ATF is raiding small businesses under the direction of agents put in place by this administration.

Weird....

You might be surprised at how stupid or compromised a lot of judges are in this Nation.

So I don’t accept the premise that any of them are smarter. A lot of them are activists who have ascended into their positions based on things not relevant to the actual duties and responsibilities of their benches, and that showed too with openly-biased comments from some of the judges, if you actually watched any of the hearings.

We even have SCOTUS justices who openly stated as a regular feat that, “We all know that the courts write the laws, not the legislature.” - Sotomayor

You’ve also cherry-picked one of my observations about the lack of the presstitute corps making a big deal about record-breaking 80 million votes for a guy who doesn’t know where he is, as if it’s the "basis for my outlandish claims”.

I’m assuming you’ve never taken a critical thinking course. They have formal classes on it, which I highly recommend.

You can see clearly from my argument that I list a lot of factors, including past voter turnout, 2020 percentage increase in people who normally vote D that voted for Trump, down-ballot trends, and the unprecedented Trump surge from 2016 to 2020.

None of the factors going into the election indicate that Biden should be anywhere close to being ahead, let alone...BLOWING out every President’s numbers in all of recorded history no matter how we do the math. You have to accept the concept that Biden makes Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton, and Obama look like lightweights in the voter turnout and enthusiasm analysis.

Students of election history and the numbers will immediately recognize that something unprecedented has happened. Since there is no real energy behind Biden, no message, no effective campaign branding (remember Reagan’s “Are you better off?” Obama’s "Hope and Change"? or Trump’s MAGA?).

So if it wasn’t enthusiasm.

It wasn’t branding.

It wasn’t messaging. (His message wasn’t intelligible and in the rare events when he did speak, it was embracing even to his wife sitting next to him.)

It wasn’t support among traditional Democrat-targeted identity politics groups that shifted more to Trump than in 2016.

Why are you not willing to recognize the possibility of fraud?
You keep forgetting the #1 factor this year: the most impressionable, most suseptable, most inactive voters (ie. Voters who wouldn't have been counted in previous elections obviously) were empowered by the pandemic. You heard it for weeks before election day how high voter turnout was. Voting from their house and voting early were taken advantage of by millions upon millions - many of whom never knew it was an option. Everyone knows the majority of early & absentee voters lean left already, now stack that on top of the rhetoric they've been hearing about trump, I don't understand how record number of votes surprises you.

How many ATF SACs and ASAICs or RACs were put in place by the WH again?

You don’t really know how Federal LEO promotions and appointments work at the regional level. The President is not involved in that process.

ATF SACs and ASAICs write their own promotions usually, in a nepotistic and good ol boy system of corruption that is a law unto itself, regardless of who has been in the WH since the ATTD and ATU were formed in the 1930s.

What has been very different during the Trump Administration is that we’ve had some oversight on ATF where they had their pee pees smacked repeatedly over pistol braces. That’s from the WH asking DOJ what’s going on with these loose cannons, then Congressional oversight committees for Justice and Treasury jumping down on them as well, 3 times at least just this year alone.

But you said ATF is raiding small businesses under the direction of agents put in place by this administration.

Weird....
Have you not been paying attention this week? There's zero oversight nor WH intervention.

@Winny94 - YOU my friend are fucking retarded. Willing to sacrifice 99% of your rights for the other 1%.

do society a favor and play kickball on the freeway with yourself
I'm nearly as dumb as those that think trump was a 2a proponent...

I’m not following this thought process at all.

I postponed a comp benchrest rifle to buy more lol

I usually don't get involved in political arguments, but this is just sad. I'm a retired lawyer. Appeared in court before both state and federal judges all the time. Although I didn't win every argument I ever made before a judge, and sometimes didn't agree with their decision, I never really doubted their good faith. But here's the thing, if you want to win an argument before a judge you need evidence. Not conspiracy theories, not wild allegations, not speculation, but actual evidence. Rudy and his band of TV lawyers went before judge after judge screaming fraud. They went before state judges, they went before federal judges, they went before lower court judges, they went before appeals court judges, they went before liberal judges, they went before conservative judges, they even went before Trump judges. And over and over and over again these judges concluded that Trump was unable to come up with any evidence to support his wild accusations and conspiracy theories.

But let's assume every single judge is biased. They're all in on it and against Trump. What about Bill Barr? You know the AG that Trump appointed, who has bent over backwards to please his master. Who has done Trump's biding to investigate Biden. And to reduce the sentences of Stone and Flynn. And who completely misrepresented the contents of the Mueller report. Well, he must be in on the conspiracy as well because after having the Justice Department investigate Trump's allegations he found there was insufficient evidence of fraud to overturn the results of the election. In other words, he agreed Biden won.

But wait, clearly there are more people involved in this conspiracy against Trump. Like the cyber security expert appointed by Trump who has repeatedly stated that there is zero evidence of fraud in the 2020 election. Obviously he's also a closet "never-trumper".

And of course the Governors, Secretaries of State and election officials in every one of the jurisdictions Trump is contesting - some of whom are also Republicans and claim to be Trump supporters. Well obviously, they're liars and part of the conspiracy as well.

In fact, when you come right down to it there are approximately 80,000,000 people involved in this horrible conspiracy against Trump - the people who voted Biden instead of Trump.

Finally, the fact that some of you are so obviously shocked the Trump lost really says more about you and the echo chamber you're living in than it does about the election. You do know that in pre-election polls Biden was either winning or dead with Trump is each of the battle ground states where Trump is challenging the result? Biden did precisely as well as the polls expected him to do.

So the time has really come for you guys to rejoin reality and stop your silly insistence that the election was "stolen" from Trump simply because neither you nor Trump like the result.

Reactions: Choid
You keep forgetting the #1 factor this year: the most impressionable, most suseptable, most inactive voters (ie. Voters who wouldn't have been counted in previous elections obviously) were empowered by the pandemic. You heard it for weeks before election day how high voter turnout was. Voting from their house and voting early were taken advantage of by millions upon millions - many of whom never knew it was an option. Everyone knows the majority of early & absentee voters lean left already, now stack that on top of the rhetoric they've been hearing about trump, I don't understand how record number of votes surprises you.
Record numbers of voters doesn’t surprise me at all.

“Everyone knows the majority of early/absentee voters lean left.” I don’t accept this premise. Most absentee ballots are military.

A lot of absentee ballots were sent in from counties all over the US, regardless of historical voting trends. There is no precedent for “everyone knows” because we’ve never had months of ballots being sent out before.

When you see months of opportunity for ballot-harvesting and ballot-printing, combined with opposite trends in every other metric, as well as all of the fraud evidence, you can’t just pretend that fraud didn’t play the biggest factor. Especially with counties that had 100-300% votes compared to registered voters, as well as re-counts showing final tallies off by thousands all over the swing States, it’s pretty obvious.

but the pedophile Manchurian candidate will definitely preserve our 2a rights...I standby my assessment of your intellectual capacity
Which rights specifically are you willing to put in the chomping block?