• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POLL: Most comfortable Stock or Chassis for YOU?

Most comfortable: Stock or Chassis?

• Total voters
I’ll have a Manners PRS TCS next week, in the UPS truck now. Can’t wait to try it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NiteQwill
KRG Bravo for me. I've spent some time with the MDT ACC and Manners T4A and PRS-1 stocks, but regardless of price or Gucci-ness, I just really like the Bravo's grip way more than the others' and would still buy one even if they all were the same price. But, I'm not really talking an out-of-the-box Bravo for $350 either, I'm talking bravo + ~$150 in weights + ~$200 spigot & ARCA rails...

Reactions: Badjujuu
While my experience as it was behind a few composite stocks is not really that extensive I have tried a few and while they were better than I though they would be it still was not the same feeling I get behind my mdt I loved the ai at and my friends ax both were really nice but they were his not mine I have had the chance to try a gap temper sa in 6.5 saum and it was really nice as well , but Id still prefer my mdt acc and a couple of cheaper composite rifles that just felt like cheap plastic . I like a lot of them just not more than more than my mdt acc and its not without a few small quirks I am not that fond of like the nobs that stick out cheap easy to snap off but sort of pricey to replace . My biggest gripe with it is it's cold no pop to it not like a custom wood gun paint is nice and colors are sort of cool but wood just has something special to it in the feel and touch as well as on the eyes . That maners that frank did the video on really looked nice and that wooks chassis with a blend of metal and wood really had me wanting one for a while . Wanted to try a jae but they went bottoms up before I had the chance to get on .