• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Polygraph questions

I run a charter boat in south Texas. Along with fishing redfish tournaments. I've personally been through 5 polygraph tests. And my tournament partner has now done 1. No matter what you will convince yourself that you just robbed 7 banks on the way to the poly room. It's human nature to be nervous about new stuff. Any minor infractions just tell the guy doing it about them. If your telling the truth you'll be fine. Just remember on the questions that they tell you to lie about. Make sure and lie. If you forget to tell a lie on the questions you are supposed to, you'll have to do it over and over until you get it right.
Just wondering why the polygraph/tournament connection?

ITs been a few years but I used to fish offshore tournaments for big money and no polygraphs.

Guess times have changed
People have changed. Shitty people will do shitty things for money my friend. Even if you don't win enough back to cover entry fees. If you get paid, you poly.

So odd ball question, and no I’m not in any legal/marriage/or going to be on Murray.

I’ve read that they say one should never prep to take a polygraph, in my life I have never gone into a situation or test and said after “man I wish I prepped less for that”

Is there any truth to that? What the logic?
Last time I took a polygraph I woke up went over to the place to be polygraphed they strap me in the chair asked me the questions and left.

Taking a polygraph is no big deal.

People tend to get really nervous about it and work themselves up into actually having problems during the polygraph.

That’s one of the biggest problems with them.

Reactions: TurboTrout
i have to take a damn poly every 5yrs for my job...Never go in after a full pot of CaF or similar coffee. Absolutely do not eat the worst mexican u can find the night before. Had to redo 2 of em because of flatulence and blood pressure was all over the place...
We must be in the same “business.”

Last time my polygrapher was unbelievably hot… And I had a first thing in the morning appointment it was barely awake.

I was in and out in 45 minutes which apparently is a new record…

Of course that was not the initial one…