• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Portable Power for iPhone

Goal zero also makes a cool backpack able solar charging panel with a rechargeable battery pack that is around 100 bucks. The panel can charge the battery pack or you can charge it through a USB port. I have a couple of extra sets of rechargeable batteries and charge every thing up before I leave and recharge with the panel as needed. Some of them include a led light too which is a pretty cool light at night. I charge my iPhone and atrag PDA with it as well as using the rechargeable batteries in my kestrel.

traveling on a plane I precharge my battery pack and have two recharges for my phone on the trip.

PowerRocks has some great products. I keep a PowerRocks 2 in my flight helmet bag. I get 4 charges for my iPhone or 2 for my iPad and it allows you to charge two devices at once. It will hold a charge for 45 days if not used. I have found it to be really useful.

I use iGo setups.

Change the tips to charge any small device.

And the Charge Anywhere devices are both a wall wart and a battery pack.