• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

They have been telegraphing this for years, warning that a nuclear Iran would not be tolerated.

They've done a lot more than telegraph. They have bombed multiple nuclear facilities and assassinated a shitload of nuclear scientists. This is just the latest in a string of, too many times to even count.

Liberal logic at its finest
No such thing as a fine liberal. Fucking pukes, the lot of them.

I hope Tina Smith had nightmares about her bill not passing, fucking moron.

1653609673684.png

They've done a lot more than telegraph. They have bombed multiple nuclear facilities and assassinated a shitload of nuclear scientists. This is just the latest in a string of, too many times to even count.

Each one of those and every recent action of the Americans has proven to the Iranians that having credible nuclear weapons is a matter of national survival.
I'm assuming they know they need to have them in operation before America decides they need another war in the sandbox and come looking their direction.

An Alabama pastor who was helping a neighbor by watering her roses was confronted by police after another Karen neighbor reported a suspicious person. They demanded ID and that he respect their authority. He stood up for his rights and refused to be harassed. They arrested him for obstruction. Was he required to provide ID? What is reasonable suspicion? What to know….

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
The good citizens will get to pay for the cop's Violating his rights. Well, he's white so the DA, judge and everyone that's supposed to hold them to the standards will probably say.... Too bad, immunity. Because the cop believes
An Alabama pastor who was helping a neighbor by watering her roses was confronted by police after another Karen neighbor reported a suspicious person. They demanded ID and that he respect their authority. He stood up for his rights and refused to be harassed. They arrested him for obstruction. Was he required to provide ID? What is reasonable suspicion? What to know….

Pussy fucks

Those gutless m*****f*****s, from chief to lowest beat cop, should be fired for cause, and en masse, and all policing duties turned over to the county sheriff and Texas Rangers, until they can find some non-chickenshits and train them to do the job correctly, from scratch.

Last edited:
Ohh, 26 posts in 15 years. I will really miss you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not at all relevant to the conversation but, lots of stuff. You? Did you have something relevant to add?

Having grandparents that farmed in one of the hardest stricken area of the dustbowl, during the dustbowl. They actually went through almost the same thing again in the 1950s, but in a smaller area. I watched the Ken Burns special too. They interviewed people I know and they know for it. Pretty good. I think I have at least as good of an idea of what they went though as you do. (y)(y)(y)

What about 1930-2020. What generations were in charge most of this 90 year period?

If you want to minimize it or ignore thats your own prerogative, but we did not get here in the last twenty, thirty, or forty years. Oh no, this plan has been in the works for a long time. I love my grandparents dearly, but in no way does that stop me from looking at their mistakes. Glossing over it only ensures part of the lessons that need to be learned to prevent us from getting here again, will be lost to history.
I knew you would hop on the post count. Like that is relivent to anything. Just dont like to type. Again what have, or what are you doing to help??

Pussy fucks

Those gutless m*****f*****s, from chief to lowest beat cop, should be fired for cause, and en masse, and all policing duties turned over to the county sheriff and Texas Rangers, until they can find some non-chickenshits and train them to do the job correctly, from scratch.

Every fuckface in these videos who refused to go in or handcuffed the bystanders need to be doxxed. Use the full tools of cancel culture on these mofos. Make it so that EVERY local business/HOA/bank, etc, do not want their patronage any longer. They want fame, we can give them fame.

Oh really, how cute... Keep glorifying mental illness. THIS is why so many nutjobs have been popping up like Amanita death caps after a rainstorm. Because the media gives them validation and recognition.

Man spends 15K on "high tech" dog costume. Wants to be a dog...

In the old days, off to the big place with the lime green rooms you go, boy...

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says it will back each Federal Reserve Note in circulation with forty cents of gold.

They don't do this.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says that bankers are to be held personally responsible if they fail.

They are not.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says if a Fed bank is insolvent, it is to become the property of the US.

It doesn’t.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says that insolvent Fed banks shall forfeit their shares in their Regional Fed.

They don’t.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says that it will use its profits to supplement the gold reserve and pay down any US debt.

It definitely doesn’t do this. lol

The Federal Reserve has 3 mandates —people now only talk about the dual mandates, which are stable prices and low unemployment—the third mandate is to keep long term interest rates constant.

They don't do this.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says that the Fed will maintain parity of all forms of legal money issued by the US and strengthen the gold reserve.

They don’t do this.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says the Fed Board will audit Fed banks at will.

They don’t do this.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says its by-laws are not to violate US law.

They do.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says that Fed banks cannot discount stocks or commercial paper.

They do.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says each Fed bank will maintain a surplus fund from its profits, up to 40% of its paid-in capital stock.

They don’t do this.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says the Fed Board will supervise Fed banks.

They don’t.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says Fed banks will publish complete details weekly of their assets and liabilities, as well as the nature of their transactions.

They don’t do this.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says the Fed is required to write off worthless assets on its books.

It doesn’t do this.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says it is to have reserves in gold equal to 35% of its deposits.

It doesn’t do this.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says it will maintain a gold account at the Treasury.

It doesn’t do this.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says the Fed’s franchise will be forfeited if they violate law.

It is not.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says that Federal Reserve Notes will be redeemed for gold.

They’re not.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says Fed bank owners will be held responsible for all Fed bank debts and contracts.

They aren’t.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says US Treasury yields are to be paid in tax-free gold.

They aren’t.

Gold is mentioned 53 times and on 11/25 pages. The word gold is littered throughout the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, basing one promise after another on GOLD. It was the ONLY reason the legislation passed.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 says the Federal Reserve will not pay any income tax, its shareholders will receive a 6% dividend and also have all their expenses paid.

They did manage to uphold these parts of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Why do we have a Federal Reserve again?

A thread for the above:

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/378535945/#q378535945