• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

But our press says it cannot happen here....hahaha...this is EXACTLY why 2A exists...because they (Founding Fathers) knew that man left without a system of checks and balances would run amock, and 2A is THE only thing that really can stop full "amockness" Hence, this is why the democrats/marxists/commies/rinos want your guns.

I can see Chile being Venezuela in about 18 months. Not to mention, is that guy a pansy or what?

Nope. FAGGOT for sure. $10 says he's one of Cock Schwabs implants.

So was he somewhere he wasn't supposed to be during work hours? Or is being without a radio a common thing?

Uvalde schools Police Chief Pete Arredondo had no radio during shooting: senator​

Holy fuck what a fucking pathetic SHEEP...

school-walk-out-01.jpg

Some types of people will NEVER and can NEVER be persuaded out of the sheep and victim mentality.
smiley_freak.gif

Nope. FAGGOT for sure. $10 says he's one of Cock Schwabs implants.
Somebody needs to come out with all "extra curricular activity services" he uses in DC. Somebody HAS to have dirt on this shitbag (no offense to shit). Say...Lindsay (yes, I purposely spell it this way) you vote for this shit, and all those services you've hid in the closet will come out.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Once again if you don’t agree with 100% of their bull shit, you are an “evil Christian that must be stomped into dust.” These fucking ass hats just keep pushing and pushing.

Reactions: Mwalex
Another POS marxist!!

We ain't voting our way out of this...shit will hit the fan one day. It may be 50 years from now, it may be 5; but at some point, we're going to be just like Venezuela.
It's going to be waaaaay sooner than any of the dates you mention. That match is just about at the fumes, given off of that gas soaked fuse. Mac

Lindsay graham needs to be gone. South Carolina, recall this bastard.
Okay, I’m going to play devil’s advocate here. I’m no fan of his, and I didn’t SEE the interview (I just read the article) and that could make a difference…BUT, he said he’s ready to vote now on all of it. He did NOT say HOW he’d vote, or how he expected the vote to go. As much as I distrust him, I’d be shocked if he’d vote wholesale for everything the Dems are putting up. I got a distinct vibe from READING that (not seeing it) that it was a bit of a challenge. “Go ahead, let’s put it to a vote right now and see who wins,” which would imply he expects their proposals to fail.

I believe that the j6 idiots want his personal notes from conversations with Trump. It's about separation of powers between branches. What do you think the democraps would be saying if the republicants had requested the notes from the meeting between Obama, Rice, Comey, Brennan and the others that was held in the oval office on the 5th(?) Of January before Trump took office?
Congress doesn't really have the right to do what they are doing.
But I guess there's political/media to make headlines.
BTW I am pretty sure that he contacted the FauxBI with an offer to discuss any charges. But like the Stone arrest, there was theatre to be made.
Well maybe he should have disclosed his (Things) immediately and be transparent instead of political for Goddamn Huckabee
Now he should say what the democraps say.... Ummm I don't recall. Ummm I can't remember. Ummm I plead the fifth.

Reactions: madppcs

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
Okay, I’m going to play devil’s advocate here. I’m no fan of his, and I didn’t SEE the interview (I just read the article) and that could make a difference…BUT, he said he’s ready to vote now on all of it. He did NOT say HOW he’d vote, or how he expected the vote to go. As much as I distrust him, I’d be shocked if he’d vote wholesale for everything the Dems are putting up. I got a distinct vibe from READING that (not seeing it) that it was a bit of a challenge. “Go ahead, let’s put it to a vote right now and see who wins,” which would imply he expects their proposals to fail.
I'll admit, I cannot stand this guy because he's a sell out and a back stabber; so you may be correct and I truly hope so. Nonetheless, he needs to go. He's a POS person. I'd be more likely to trust a few democrats before him...at least they stick to their beliefs. Lindsay has no convictions except how can I look good in this.