• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

1655217339788.png

its hard to overstate how big of a deal this is. if she wins its a pretty incredible shift ive seen first hand.

But can she get to that 50%? Picking up 7 points is going to be difficult. But I do agree, if she can pull this off, it will be huge. It will also be a harbinger of things to come in November.

Don't have to be gay to be a fucking cocksucker... :ROFLMAO: Here's one.

1655221854988.png

uUMFcJcnumWP.png

Golly.. and why no media attention to this recording? Were it Don Jr. the Earth would explode

Golly.. and why no media attention to this recording? Were it Don Jr. the Earth would explode
Media is tilted heavily left which are in power, no one cares about the drug addict Biden raised. Media that does bring it up is just to embarrass the Bidens except they never are embarrass for the things they do. Laws are for the poors not the elites , its their system that we are living in.

I was just going to post this:

Same thing. Unhinged

He let the cat out of the bag a government by a few for the few, our government has been highjacked and The People don't have the courage to do their duty to protect the Constitution. If you had cancer would you wait fours years to treat it, of course not you would seek immediate treatment. Why do The People have to suffer for another 2.5 years , as an society are we that stupid ?

He let the cat out of the bag a government by a few for the few, our government has been highjacked and The People don't have the courage to do their duty to protect the Constitution. If you had cancer would you wait fours years to treat it, of course not you would seek immediate treatment. Why do The People have to suffer for another 2.5 years , as an society are we that stupid ?
I think, unfortunately, that answer is "yes" we as as society are that stupid.

So how does anyone who had money invested in the stock market feel about it wiping any and all gains away today? I don’t trust them with my money so just curious how that works

Reactions: deersniper
Done!

Keep us updated if you will.

🙏🙏🙏
Thanks for the prayers and concern guys!

The wind died last night and the fire slowed. My friend that got evacuated is able to go back home today.

At this point I think the scare for my wife and I are behind us. Hopefully the wind will continue blowing the same direction it has been. Fortunately there wasn't much damage to peoples homes in this fire so far.

Here's a pic from last night of the San Fransisco Peaks with Mt Elden in front of them.
20220613_212638.jpg