• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I know that dialysis centers are having a crisis on their hands. They are losing techs and nurses at an alarming rate. Both old and new employees are leaving. For the first year of dialysis, we had the same folks working in that center. However for the last 6-8 months, it's been a revolving door. We have one tech who got certified about 2 months ago, he's leaving to go back to school. Unplanned according to him, but he realizes this isn't for him. We lost a nurse who only stayed for 3 months. She went back to hospital work. It's bad out there. This is one of the reasons I'm going for PD dialysis at home.

These are just 2 examples of folks leaving. We've probably lost about 8 in the last 6-8 months.

EU to build new top-secret bunker – media

The European Union is spending €8 million ($8.1 million) to build a secure bunker in Brussels where leaders can meet in secrecy, EUobserver has reported. The chamber will be insulated against electronic interference, and all gadgets will be banned from entering, with the news site claiming that such measures are necessary against “Russian or other eavesdroppers.”

Claiming to have seen an EU memo describing the project, EUobserver reported that the chamber will be designed to host around 100 people comprising up to 34 leaders and associated staff. Due to be built by 2024, the bunker will be located somewhere within the European Council’s complex in the Belgian capital.

The meeting room will be offline, but will contain microphones wired to secure booths for interpreters. Both the room and these booths will be shrouded in a “NATO-certified insulation cage” to stop electromagnetic and radio waves from within being picked up outside, and anyone seeking to enter, even cleaners, will need a “SECRET EU” security clearance – the bloc’s second-highest level of classification.

It is possible to turn this bunker into a burial vault?😡

Oh this is going to get juicy. Imagine what information Musk will get in discovery? As soon as its official, Twitter's advertisers are going to leave by the thousands every day. Causing a dynamic shift in their bottom line. Musk will be able to buy them for less than a Billion Dollars if this plays out like I believe it will. If Musk doesn't buy them, the advertisers will enter into a lawsuit and strip Twitter of most of their remaining money.

This will be the end of Twitter.

The European Union is spending €8 million ($8.1 million) to build a secure bunker in Brussels where leaders can meet in secrecy, EUobserver has reported. The chamber will be insulated against electronic interference, and all gadgets will be banned from entering, with the news site claiming that such measures are necessary against “Russian or other eavesdroppers.”

Claiming to have seen an EU memo describing the project, EUobserver reported that the chamber will be designed to host around 100 people comprising up to 34 leaders and associated staff. Due to be built by 2024, the bunker will be located somewhere within the European Council’s complex in the Belgian capital.

The meeting room will be offline, but will contain microphones wired to secure booths for interpreters. Both the room and these booths will be shrouded in a “NATO-certified insulation cage” to stop electromagnetic and radio waves from within being picked up outside, and anyone seeking to enter, even cleaners, will need a “SECRET EU” security clearance – the bloc’s second-highest level of classification.

Nice cover story but we all know why it's being built. Funny how governments are willing to jail their citizens they don't trust, but citizens can't remove a government they don't trust.

Oh this is going to get juicy. Imagine what information Musk will get in discovery? As soon as its official, Twitter's advertisers are going to leave by the thousands every day. Causing a dynamic shift in their bottom line. Musk will be able to buy them for less than a Billion Dollars if this plays out like I believe it will. If Musk doesn't buy them, the advertisers will enter into a lawsuit and strip Twitter of most of their remaining money.

twiddler apparently has banned musk already for something he posted, saw it a couple of hours ago but didnt think it of interest on here. maybe it could of gotten me more reaction points, im only here for them LOL

It will be interesting to see if life insurance premiums go up for those that have had the shot.

Simply denying that they have had the shot may not be enough for someone applying for a policy in the future.

In order to get coverage, the life insurance companies may require a release from the applicant so the insurance company can search databases and medical records.
This would be amazing. Hope it fckn happens. Tardlibs probably still wouldnt admit the glaring link between the huge amount of deaths and the vax. "If this is how bad it is with the vax, imagine how bad it would be if I didnt have it!"

Nothing wrong with the eight foot rule as I imagine often people are not recording malfeasance but more so interfering with a custody.

Now let's see if cops abuse the limited buffer they have been given.

Make it a rewardable suit if they violate the filmers right.

What's the difference between 7, 8 or 10 feet? If a cop wants to arrest you, will it matter if you're 7 feet or 10 feet away? Wouldn't this arrest come under the scrutiny of the cop?

What if a citizen is filming a cop who is 12 feet away and the cop walks towards that person until he is now just 7 feet away? Is it a good bust? Who's going to know what action a cop is going to do to be able to enforce this policy/law?

A pissed off cop will do whatever they need to do to force compliance.

Hopefully @sirhrmechanic 's prediction comes true. I dont think the twitter tards have a hope in hell of getting anything over on a literal genius like Musk. But then again it probably depends on whether the judge is a POS libtard.

THIS IS PROFOUNDLY GOOD!!!MUST WATCH!
Long but put on your BIG BOY BOOTS and listen!

It's loaded with gems

THEY HAVE 2 PEDABYTES OF INFORMATION

If you want a preview of what's to come -- it's going to be the MOAB 1:43:40

Last edited:

When I say there is NO honor in being a soldier, this is where I am getting at. It is not to attack or belittle the young man who was deceived into thinking he was signing up to defend his country and have the prestige and honor that would come with that. He is a victim in this. I really feel for the men and their families that either didn’t make it back or are disabled. These people gave everything for absolutely nothing other than fake prestige that does nothing more than help recruit others to fill the empty spot. Many of you get upset at me when I point out the TRUTH of the matter when you should be upset at THEM for lying and sending young men to die overseas for nothing while our homeland is being invaded from the south and overthrown from Marxists within.

Nothing wrong with the eight foot rule as I imagine often people are not recording malfeasance but more so interfering with a custody.

Now let's see if cops abuse the limited buffer they have been given.

Make it a rewardable suit if they violate the filmers right.
I thought that the Glik case in this article already established a ten foot rule. So the Arizona law actually reduces the distance.

What's the difference between 7, 8 or 10 feet? If a cop wants to arrest you, will it matter if you're 7 feet or 10 feet away? Wouldn't this arrest come under the scrutiny of the cop?

What if a citizen is filming a cop who is 12 feet away and the cop walks towards that person until he is now just 7 feet away? Is it a good bust? Who's going to know what action a cop is going to do to be able to enforce this policy/law?

Agreed it's open for abuse.

It does require a warning.

You can film everything that needs to be filmed from 8 feet.

I see it as formal notice to those that interfered with legit custody.
It’s a another weapon to be used against us. Nothing more. We all know it.

Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. 300 Virginia State Employees quit instead of going back into the office.

This is about as Woke as it gets. I hope they don't qualify for unemployment.

Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. 300 Virginia State Employees quit instead of going back into the office.

Holy shit. These gov assholes are still “working” from home. Three hundred isn’t even trimming the fat from the state bloat there.

They resigned… no unemployment for them! And Virginia just saved 1 third of a billion or more A YEAR in taxes.

ryxGWfSHatj2.jpeg

Good, get 150 people that will work. The only reason they don't want to go back is because they were doing eight hours of work in four.
They quit so if the VA laws are like TN. No unemployment!! Get a fucking job!

Trim down government any way possible.

Absolute anarchy and terror thanks to DAs like Manhattan's Alvin Bragg, who intentionally let murderers and rapists out on the streets with up to 90% reduced charges, while jailing shopkeepers who had used weapons to defend themselves against violent muggers on full murder charges. In some NYC districts right now, the law is literally being tweaked to penalize hardworking citizens and let obvious criminals off the hook. It is no surprise to many that a lot of these new DAs are connected to the street gangs and were elected due to these gangs. When a 17 year old thug who raped and viciously beat a 70 year old woman is released back onto the streets with no bail, and a 53 year old grocery store worker is held on murder charges for stabbing a thug who was trying to strangle him, you KNOW that this district is openly siding with the criminals.

Good, get 150 people that will work. The only reason they don't want to go back is because they were doing eight hours of work in four.
They quit so if the VA laws are like TN. No unemployment!! Get a fucking job!

Trim down government any way possible.

I agree. The bloat in most government offices is ridiculous and everyone know it.

Reactions: gigamortis
Absolute anarchy and terror thanks to DAs like Manhattan's Alvin Bragg, who intentionally let murderers and rapists out on the streets with up to 90% reduced charges, while jailing shopkeepers who had used weapons to defend themselves against violent muggers on full murder charges. In some NYC districts right now, the law is literally being tweaked to penalize hardworking citizens and let obvious criminals off the hook. It is no surprise to many that a lot of these new DAs are connected to the street gangs and were elected due to these gangs. When a 17 year old thug who raped and viciously beat a 70 year old woman is released back onto the streets with no bail, and a 53 year old grocery store worker is held on murder charges for stabbing a thug who was trying to strangle him, you KNOW that this district is openly siding with the criminals.
How could a decent man not be hostile to the men with badges that are willing to put them in front of these monsters? What does it say about the cops that work under these criminal DA and judges? Wouldn’t a decent man quite?

But you know, this is exactly what they said they would do. An anarchy government (however that can happen) is what you have in NYC and some other spots across the US.

They want blood on the streets. I don't know how you can be a cop in that city.

Bingo. This will force Twitter to show their cards since his claim involves them misrepresenting the actual number of users. While I have not forgotten that Elon has embraced the left in the past, I do think he sees how powerful the influence on Twitter is, as well as how biased it is. He needs a good economy for his businesses to thrive since he is not in the cabal that will have power if things continue on the path they are on.

But you know, this is exactly what they said they would do. An anarchy government (however that can happen) is what you have in NYC and some other spots across the US.

The NYPD has been facing a catastrophic 'blue exodus' since February of this year. The vax mandates spurred the first wave of seasoned detectives and patrol officers to quit and seek employment in red states. Now motherfuckers like Alvin Bragg are causing a HUGE group of veteran homicide and SVU investigators to retire and quit. It is so bad that they are REDUCING physical fitness standards to try to get more recruits. They are literally howling about being burned while they are the ones who started this shit fire themselves.

• Haha

They are talk about making a big SCIF, thats not the same as a bunker.

Reactions: Nik H

Guess what, it will be on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
The NYPD has been facing a catastrophic 'blue exodus' since February of this year. The vax mandates spurred the first wave of seasoned detectives and patrol officers to quit and seek employment in red states. Now motherfuckers like Alvin Bragg are causing a HUGE group of veteran homicide and SVU investigators to retire and quit. It is so bad that they are REDUCING physical fitness standards to try to get more recruits. They are literally howling about being burned while they are the ones who started this shit fire themselves.

As long as they don't fall into the same problem with the Baltimore City Police Department. They ended up hiring a bunch of gang members. This sent their creds into the toilet and started the wars we now see in the streets.

A damn good paycheck with benefits. And the actual amount of time they actually are dealing with people instead of cruising around beats working in a factory for half of the pay.
Eight weeks of school to be a certified police officer versus eight months to be a barber?

Guess what, it will be on camera.

Who's? The citizens camera will be confiscated and will be lost or the card will be reformatted. I know there's good cops, but you also have admit there are bad cops. The good cops will follow the rules/laws and there won't be a problem. I think this will be an issue with the hothead cops. You know they're out there.

What is the treatment for "ringing in the ears"?
From the article
"No cops were injured by the gunfire and police were treated for ringing in their ears, according to the NYPD."

Found this in the twitter thread

An entry into their medical records for a disability

What is the treatment for "ringing in the ears"?
From the article
"No cops were injured by the gunfire and police were treated for ringing in their ears, according to the NYPD."

An entry into their medical records for a disability
I've read steroids are sometimes given for hearing damage right after it happens.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC