• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

Lookie how fast Elon is going to go from Free Speech Saint to SHITSTAIN -- fuck with Trump when you haven't a clue what you're talking about and it's based simply on your dislike....

--Ur fucking done Bozo. you and your self serving -- self promo TWATTER theater

View attachment 7910693
Wow.. hes really gonna go with the mean tweets and "drama" BS? I thought people were done with that nonsense especially after seeing the lib's alternative.
Once a lib always a lib apparently.. fuck him
Bull in the china shop is exactly what the fucks needed

I surely hope that in 20 years we look back (as a society) at what is spued from the mouths of these ultra-liberals, with complete distain and contempt. To think that a man can become pregnant is beyond my comprehension. Science tells who can be impregnated and who is the impregnator.

You can dress the way you want, but what the make up of your body is what defines your sex.

I feel so sorry for the people of the world.

Reactions: TACC
  • Angry
Reactions: gigamortis
GCuE0Q8JjR6P.jpeg

Figured this out. Last winter, wrapped up in a meta-virus, feeling miserable, unable to ride, few venues left to compete in and just about every sporting body (including USA Cycling) going “got to be inclusive to everybody” when if they should go “out of their way” to assist local promoters to put on bicycle races (kind a what we were paying them fairly still annual fees to actually DO!) I decided to quit competitive cycling

Well in the process of being ill and unlike “normal“ people I eat better when ill than when well, I grew a rather large (for me) belly. Apparently this idiot professor saw me somewhere and concluded I must be a fellow (I Am, certified XY chromosome and war veteran) and I must be Pregnant. So, she came to the conclusion that all men can get pregnant.

Well, Brenda encouraged me to get back into racing at least in the various state and local Senior Olympics and, I got back on my diet and training regimen and am now close to the weight I should be (Lost 30 pounds since February.)

I can assure you and her that I am not pregnant, have never been pregnant and the closest I have ever been to being pregnant is to be the father of a fine son (who like his father and grandfather) is a war veteran, having been deployed multiple times flying missions over both the Iraq and Afghanistan and serving on the ground in Iraq as well

Figured this out. Last winter, wrapped up in a meta-virus, feeling miserable, unable to ride, few venues left to compete in and just about every sporting body (including USA Cycling) going “got to be inclusive to everybody” when if they should go “out of their way” to assist local promoters to put on bicycle races (kind a what we were paying them fairly still annual fees to actually DO!) I decided to quit competitive cycling

Well in the process of being ill and unlike “normal“ people I eat better when ill than when well, I grew a rather large (for me) belly. Apparently this idiot professor saw me somewhere and concluded I must be a fellow (I Am, certified XY chromosome and war veteran) and I must be Pregnant. So, she came to the conclusion that all men can get pregnant.

Well, Brenda encouraged me to get back into racing at least in the various state and local Senior Olympics and, I got back on my diet and training regimen and am now close to the weight I should be (Lost 30 pounds since February.)

I can assure you and her that I am not pregnant, have never been pregnant and the closest I have ever been to being pregnant is to be the father of a fine son (who like his father and grandfather) is a war veteran, having been deployed multiple times flying missions over both the Iraq and Afghanistan and serving on the ground in Iraq as well
I want ONE of these "professors" to explain the biological process that occurs when a man gets pregnant.

Yesterday a Hawaiian girl I know asked me a question that I struggled to answer. She asked, “Why is pedophilia such a problem with whites?”. I tried to give a few answers such as whites make up 65% of the population (61.5% is closer to the real number), more two parent homes and a few others but I did not feel any are accurate. I pose her question to the board - why do whites seem to be more prone to pedophilia or is that a fallacy?

Yesterday a Hawaiian girl I know asked me a question that I struggled to answer. She asked, “Why is pedophilia such a problem with whites?”. I tried to give a few answers such as whites make up 65% of the population (61.5% is closer to the real number), more two parent homes and a few others but I did not feel any are accurate. I pose her question to the board - why do whites seem to be more prone to pedophilia or is that a fallacy?
I suspect certain non white cultures in America with stiffer spines resolve these issues in house

It's also in style to shame whites by any means necessary

100% Fallacy.

Reactions: Average guy