• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

I'm not really interested in handing 52 billion taxpayer dollars to the hyper woke, insanely left wing Intel corporation.
That's pretty much what this bill is all about. Free money for Hyper woke Intel.
It is ALL A GRIFT. These companies have profits in the BILLIONS, buy back their own stock, enriching the .01% who are the majority shareholders, and then beg at the taxpayer trough for handouts. "Oh, we can't afford to build our own factory unless you give us billions of dollars". Meanwhile the politicos get their board appointments and re-election slush funds.

Right on que, Biden is starting to show more severe symptoms of Covid.

Now the question, are they just using this to hide him or something more dastardly like 25th him???

This thread is useless without pictures……
getout.gif

I got your back.

Went out to eat with some former co-workers last night.

One had retired before the mandate, one is mil and just takes vaccines because he thinks it orders, the other was going through an exemption process with me and 150 or so others.

I kind of let slip after the first Manhattan that had the people that were morally against it hung tough there is no way they could have forced the vaccine.

I said as far as being cops all their testimony should be suspect as having filed for sincere and long held belief objections, when denied, they all went and got the shot.

Felt kind of bad because in his case I think he really regrets it but financially he had to consider that for his family.

He was one of only three former co-workers that were willing to actually write a testimony saying this shit was fucked. Those three were drinking with me last night.

The others were all about "Man if you ever get in a court and subpeona me I will back you up under oath"

Of the 150 some retired, some resigned, 13 of us were dishonorably discharged........150 hanging strong could have stopped it.
Preach it brother! I understand taking risk in order to pay bills, but standing strong would have saved everyone from having to make that choice.

Reactions: 10ring'r and TACC
Well, Kalamazoo has always been a shithole so this could be considered a beautification project by the city.

"I definitely empathize with the downtown business owners too. They have invested a lot to be in downtown, and a lot of those spots are mom and pop shops where that is their life income. We want to be respectful of that. We hear them. We are listening to them, and we care a lot, but we care about everybody in the community,” Praedel said.

Sounds just like every response I've gotten from my "representatives" when they vote opposite of what I petition.

Now that's just sad. What's next meters on your solar array?
Reporting the quantity water pumped for irrigation is not new. We live in the lower Mesilla Valley in NM and have an irrigation well on the property to irrigate pecan trees. Although we need to report the quantity we are not charged for it but do pay an annual assessment to the irrigation district. Reporting was not always the case but was put in place when the bolsun was adjudicated.

Reporting the quantity water pumped for irrigation is not new. We live in the lower Mesilla Valley in NM and have an irrigation well on the property to irrigate pecan trees. Although we need to report the quantity we are not charged for it but do pay an annual assessment to the irrigation district. Reporting was not always the case but was put in place when the bolsun was adjudicated.

Another unknown fact that farmers take it on the chin a more often than the average John Q. Public would ever know.

It's about time. Those who just want to live a quiet lifestyle are fine with me. Actually, I'm not fond of any gay lifestyle, but they are better than the "in your face" types who demand that this country accept them with open arms.

During the recent heated protests against kiddie mRNA vaxxing in Manhattan, there were plenty of guys dressed very decently waving rainbow flags that had MAGA 2024 written across the yellow bar, alongside other Patriots and working Joes and Janes shaming the parents who brought their toddlers to the centers to get jabbed. Decently dressed people, not like the anthropomorphic monstrosities seen during the 'Pride Parade'. And I've long known that there are gay gun rights groups like the Pink Pistols who are conservative and patriotic. Met them at an event hosted by Three Percenters, Mike Vanderboegh and Dave Codrea in 2009 in DC...

So, was this an attack on just fertilizer?
Why didn't they just raise prices and allow the market to allocate available cars?
Forced 20% reduction on fertilizer seems targeted.

They are doing the same thing (to us) that Trudeau did, just without the announcement. The orders to the railways come from higher up.

Reactions: gigamortis
If you have sleep apnea will you be charged when you're not breathing? Just curious....

Not like they will actually use any "real" data from the monitors...they will assign your carbon tax based on how they feel about you, not real carbon footprint data even if they had it.

Reactions: Bender

Gaetz went missing for awhile but seems to have reappeared reinvigorated and with a belly full of fire.

I know he had some serious allegations leveled at him in the past but thats to be expected.

Is he for real or is this just a political stunt to reactivate himself?

Last edited:
We need a campaign to elect snipershide, accurateshooter, etc members. Fudds go to hell, every citizen gets 10 nuke ICBM’s for free.

During the recent heated protests against kiddie mRNA vaxxing in Manhattan, there were plenty of guys dressed very decently waving rainbow flags that had MAGA 2024 written across the yellow bar, alongside other Patriots and working Joes and Janes shaming the parents who brought their toddlers to the centers to get jabbed. Decently dressed people, not like the anthropomorphic monstrosities seen during the 'Pride Parade'. And I've long known that there are gay gun rights groups like the Pink Pistols who are conservative and patriotic. Met them at an event hosted by Three Percenters, Mike Vanderboegh and Dave Codrea in 2009 in DC...

I don't even think that the fucking rainbow flag waving should be tolerated..

No sexual identy needs a god damn flag to mash its presence in the face of others.

And they're demanding people just accept them flat out BECAUSE of their identity? Bullshit. How about they quit forcing it in peoples faces and instead work on their CONTENT OF CHARACTER and STFU about the bedroom antics that no one wants to hear about anyways, unless, of course, there's some other agenda to convert and normalize a debaucherous lifestyle.

That bullshit lie they tell themseleves "you don't understand, we're different"

"Sorry Blanche, but you're NOT." Gays do not have any different feelings than any hetero relationship has. Whether you fuck men or you fuck woman... same feelings, same stuggles. So GTF over themselves.

Last edited:
BRILLIANT

Historically, it had almost always been farmers who initiated and led social and military movements that have changed nations and empires. Legnano, Italy, 1176. The Lombard League of the northern Italian city states faced off against the invading German forces of Frederick I Hohenstauffen also known as Barbarossa. Initially financed and equipped by the burghers and trades guilds of the cities against Frederick's crushing taxes on the merchant traffic moving along the essential roads that connected northern Europe to the Crusader kingdoms of the Holy Land, the Lombard League suffered multiple defeats on the battlefield, culminating in the sacking of Milan by Frederick. All changed when the farmers of Brescia rallied to the cause of the League because due to Frederick's taxes and roadblocks, crops could not get to the cities and people started to starve. The farmers organized themselves into 12 units of scythemen 20 to a wagon. The Milanese charged first, baiting the Germans to advance as well, and then feigned a retreat, causing Frederick's cavalry to go into full gallop and hot pursuit. The German cavalry were going after what they thought were the fleeing Milanese and ignored the wagons until it was too late, and the scythes literally cut ranks of riders in half as they rode right into them. The rest were soon surrounded and slaughtered by the forces of the Lombard League which had encircled them during their feigned retreat. It was one of the most decisive battles of the medieval period.

i wonder if anyone brought this up with fuckwit regarding the safe and effective follow the science poison they forced onto scared unsuspecting people