• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Hopefully, one day these manufacturers of 2A items will completely shut out all agencies connected to anti-2A. They actually need to COLLUDE and do this. Of course, we know Springfield will act like they're in agreement and make a deal.

Though this is an excellent example of lawmakers who don't know jack shit about anything, let alone firearms.

Hopefully, one day these manufacturers of 2A items will completely shut out all agencies connected to anti-2A. They actually need to COLLUDE and do this. Of course, we know Springfield will act like they're in agreement and make a deal.

Though this is an excellent example of lawmakers who don't know jack shit about anything, let alone firearms.

Between the taxes paid on each firearm sold and the soul bashing they receive from the government, I don't know why anyone would sell firearm related items to any government agency. Oh wait, it's those 4am deposits the board members receive...

395353_k17lditu13xo8mm_full.jpeg

RT asked people to caption the image

• Angry
Reactions: UKDslayer
Dutch Farmers’ Dirty Protest Covers Roads in Manure & Hay

Furious Dutch farmers protested against nitrogen emissions laws by pouring manure and hay onto roads across the country, setting fire to scattered piles and causing kilometer-long traffic jams.

Farmers are demanding authorities repeal the law on reducing nitrogen emissions, which they say have pushed a third of farms to the verge of bankruptcy as farmers are forced to send cows - a key source of nitrogen emissions - to the slaughterhouse.

The Dutch farmers’ latest protest follows their action that covered the Minister of Nature and Nitrogen’s house with hay last month, and clashes with cops earlier in July.

So then anyone who was sent to prison for insider trading should have the option to sell the stock and remain free even if you don't have a wife congress. How about the Pelosi Family donating 300 million to charity for all the other insider trade deals they profited from.

Fuck Trudeau

Dutch Farmers’ Dirty Protest Covers Roads in Manure & Hay

Furious Dutch farmers protested against nitrogen emissions laws by pouring manure and hay onto roads across the country, setting fire to scattered piles and causing kilometer-long traffic jams.

Farmers are demanding authorities repeal the law on reducing nitrogen emissions, which they say have pushed a third of farms to the verge of bankruptcy as farmers are forced to send cows - a key source of nitrogen emissions - to the slaughterhouse.

The Dutch farmers’ latest protest follows their action that covered the Minister of Nature and Nitrogen’s house with hay last month, and clashes with cops earlier in July.

Reactions: Gee Kay
^ we saw it with Hilary and Angela

That's worse than PJ (and just as evil). Germans should have booted that to the kerb long time ago.

Didn't Hitler have those shakes too?

Last edited:
Can't tell me this Griner thing is a chick.
You know, the one busted for weed entering Russia ?
That is a full on Adams Apple.
Chicks don't have those.
And is that a hint of a mustache I see growing there ?

View attachment 7920989
Hormone supply is cut off so he/she will revert soon...fucking no refunds cunt

Alzheimer's sundowning
Get more agitated and aggressive as the day goes on. Dealt with it with my grandfather. It got so bad I had to stop seeing him as he was insulting my mom so bad I couldn't stand to see someone talk to her like that. I understand it was the Alzheimer's and not who he was as a person.