• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Kevin Spacey has to pay nearly $30 million in damages to MRC Entertainment, the TV company behind Netflix’s “House of Cards,” for breaching his contract by allegedly sexually harassing young crew members, a Los Angeles judge ruled Thursday.

LA Superior Court Judge Mel Red Recana said the decision was “not even a close case,” as he denied a request by Spacey’s attorney to throw out the findings of a court-appointed arbitrator in the case, Deadline reported.

The arbitrator in 2020 found that Spacey materially breached his contract as an actor and producer on the hit show because he allegedly harassed young crew members in a “pattern” of sexual predatory behavior, according to the report.

The “Seven” star was ordered to pay more than $29 million in damages, Deadline reported.

same gun?

35huKlsDfqaI.jpeg

lol, that should help lower the numbers of "vaccinated" deaths.

No27Izm9BhaW.jpeg

Too bad it was not one of the victim's relatives who had waited for him to walk down a street and then done the work with a knife or a ballpeen hammer. Anyways, John and Jane Taxpayer ain't gonna be paying to feed his ass or treat his stage IV ass cancer 10-20 years down the line.

Reactions: TACC and Mwalex
Too bad it was not one of the victim's relatives who had waited for him to walk down a street and then done the work with a knife or a ballpeen hammer. Anyways, John and Jane Taxpayer ain't gonna be paying to feed his ass or treat his stage IV ass cancer 10-20 years down the line.
I love stories with "happy endings". (y)

mcstain's daughter is going to have a fit, lol.

The deep state RINO politicians in Arizona are being pushed out just as fast as they come up for reelection. I can only hope that the exact same thing is happening with the rest of the country.

They say the monkeypox is a real pain in the ass.
I would venture a guess that after you get past the basic antibiotics and insulin type treatments very few of their "miracle' drugs actually work to any realistic degree.

People go to the doctor for everything, get drugs and miraculously get better, but I have found that if you don't go to the doctor and use some simple home remedies like soaking it in hot water, keeping it clean or drinking lots of fluids, that 98% of the time you miraculously get better.

Doctors have their place for sure but they are vastly overused for things that don't need outside attention and/or drugs. They are for the 2% that are not going to get better on their own, heart condition, gallstones, broken bones, etc.

Anybody hear anything about ATF making pistol braced rifles into being SBR’s August 24?
That’s what I’m hearing locally at least

Yep, remember when John McStain and the other RINOs were all in on Obama using the IRS to go after the "tea party"?
Yep - the tea party was pretty big here in AZ (remember Flake ran as a "tea party conservative), and McStain worked really hard to get rid of them. Of course the Tea Party is still around, and McStain is 6 feet under.

Reactions: Mwalex

The Judge is a democrat. I haven't followed this trial and am not a big fan of Alex Jones.

That doesn't mean I dislike him. I'm not a fan and don't follow him.

However, it will be interesting to see if he wins this on appeal on first amendment grounds. Furthermore, I hope he does win on appeal.

I hope he wins because I'm tired of seeing conservatives persecuted while the leftists get a pass for just about anything.

Meta Quietly Cuts Misinformation Safeguards Ahead of Midterms

Misinformation safeguards are quietly being dropped allowing fake news and sock puppet accounts to swamp Facebook before the US midterm elections, despite Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s promises to clean up the platform.

The company squashed an investigation into false political advertising by banning researchers from the site and the CrowdTangle tool used to identify fake news only works temporarily.

“They’re not talking about it,” former Facebook Policy Director Katie Harbath stated. “We don’t know how that’s going to manifest itself for the midterms on the platforms”.