• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Open source estimate, but now only Spacecom remains at DEFCON 4.

Just a few months ago, everything was green except Europe. Talk about stretched thin.

The #4's cause

Reactions: gigamortis
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!
7207993B-AD5E-4E23-9560-A8A8E92ACD86.jpeg

Actually they're quite spot on...

My fav:

Bless your heart" doesn't mean "bless your heart." Well, it might mean "bless your heart," but it's a safer bet that it means "you're an idiot," or "I don't like you."

Last edited:

We've been dealing with similar situations in Flagstaff AZ from our recent fires and heavy rains bringing mud, etc down in flash floods. Man I feel sorry for those affected.

A friend has a river that flows right into his driveway every time it rains. Its darn near ruined their house and has deposited over a foot of mud in their yard!

That’s like blaming the guy at the Ford dealership because your wife bought a Mustang and wrapped it around a tree.

If people haven’t woken up to the evil that this crap represents by now - they are simply going to their graves as morons. Unfortunately, they are sending their own children to an early death as well.
I am with you that ppl need to stop being tards and listening/trusting the news/gov't/etc.
But the regime, doctors, big pharma, and others pushing this shit absolutely bear mega-responsibility for lying their asses off, covering up the side effects, and causing ppl's jobs to be threatened for not getting vox'd. People have been misled. You can absolutely fault someone for being so naive, but it aint anywhere near as sinister as the fucks in big pharma/gov't/etc pushing the literal poison and profiting from it.
At this point I'd trust a junk dealer more than big pharma, not joking at all. When a junk dealer's customer OD's and dies from the potential fent in the junk - odds are extremely high the texts/communications of the deceased will be retrieved, traced back to the dealer, and he'll be going to prison... These sadistic monsters in pharma face no repercussions whatsoever and just keep stacking money. One can only hope these parents that learn the hard way too late, that they trusted the wrong folks, track them fckrs down and plunge a massive dose of pfizer clot shot in their jugular.

Reactions: HD1911
or to take zinc, d3...which is now definitively linked (deficiency and covid issues).

well, some honest people did...and were shunned and silenced by the "experts".
This is exactly what my doctor told me to take. I am diabetic and take a D3 supplement daily anyway, but he upped it. He also added aspirin and vitamin C.

We've been dealing with similar situations in Flagstaff AZ from our recent fires and heavy rains bringing mud, etc down in flash floods. Man I feel sorry for those affected.

A friend has a river that flows right into his driveway every time it rains. Its darn near ruined their house and has deposited over a foot of mud in their yard!

Man I’m sorry to hear that. When I was 19 yrs old I was driving to my first duty station at Camp Pendleton and I remember driving by Flagstaff. I thought it was one of the most beautiful places I’d ever seen. Big evergreens and it was snowing a Hallmark moment lol. I always wanted to go back and never have. That was 1983, I’ll never forget that.

Reactions: steve123
AUGUST 6TH -- WE LOST MANY OF THE BEST

335595_je3mqso7h6u7mjq_full.jpeg

I don't care what the 'official' report said. I believe O, sold them out to his Islam buddies. FBO and FJB
It's always a conspiracy, till it's true.

According to his book, No Easy Day (detailing his participation in Operation Neptune Spear), Mark Owen (the pen name of former SEAL Operator Matt Bissonnette) stated that nearly all of the Operators on that mission were handpicked from Red Squadron. The following passage, published in The Navy Times, seems to support that assertion.

“The SEALs who assaulted Osama bin Laden’s compound were drawn from Naval Special Warfare Development Group’s Red Squadron, according to several sources in the special operations community.”

I don't care what the 'official' report said. I believe O, sold them out to his Islam buddies. FBO and FJB
It's always a conspiracy, till it's true.

According to his book, No Easy Day (detailing his participation in Operation Neptune Spear), Mark Owen (the pen name of former SEAL Operator Matt Bissonnette) stated that nearly all of the Operators on that mission were handpicked from Red Squadron. The following passage, published in The Navy Times, seems to support that assertion.
Which would also open the possibility to the conspiracy Bin Ladins hit was just a fake op and BHO didn’t want anyone talking……

This is the shit that happens when truth dies in the mainstream.

Which would also open the possibility to the conspiracy Bin Ladins hit was just a fake op and BHO didn’t want anyone talking……

This is the shit that happens when truth dies in the mainstream.

My dad always told me.. the trouble with Psych Ops, there's only a few that really know the truth.
The 'truth' knowers, keep everything compartmentalized, so only a few people know a few pieces. Only 1 or 2 know what the puzzle looks like.

Is literally everyone a fucking psycho rapist?

Jesus can not come back fast enough.

View attachment 7928202

A VERY disturbing trend can be seen on the Youtube pedo catching channels: All of these channels are posting new catches and new content almost every day. That means the sheer number of creeps and sickos running around out there is absolutely huge. Even with such channels and nationwide franchises trying to build up a giant dragnet to catch and expose as many of these fuckers as possible, they are not getting deterred...

Last edited: