• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

USSOCOM Selects L3 Communications Integrated Systems AT-802U Sky Warden for Armed Overwatch Aircraft​

USSOCOM has made a decision for it’s Armed Overwatch programwhich will add 75 aircraft to provide dedicated Close Air Support, precision strike, and airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) from austere locations in a permissive environment.
img_1298.png

It’s the Sky Warden from the L3 / Air Tractor team.
img_1299.jpg

DoD made this announcement on 1 August:

I wished they could of made Douglas A1 as a two-seater.. I believe it would be better. Maybe the AT802U was chosen because of fuel, I'm sure that tiny plane can stay airborne for a long time. Maybe it's like a 4 cyclinder toyota, it'll run forever.
Douglas A-1 Skyraider - Wikipedia

I'm sure the real plan is to save those people lots of time..... by filling the ballots out for them!

She is doing the whole state a favour by showing everyone what a true snake she is.
She's never going to a win an honest election again, even if she tries to jump sides and openly be the DemonRat she is.

She is doing the whole state a favour by showing everyone what a true snake she is.
She's never going to a win an honest election again, even if she tries to jump sides and openly be the DemonRat she is.
She is just like her cunt of a father except without a penis, I am assuming

1. The left cannot meme. Never can. Never will.

2. Memes are funny because they are caricatures of real world buffoonery and incompetence.

3. Trying to force a meme has the same effects as a creepy, not-too-mentally-stable kid trying out the latest pickup lines he saw on TV on the girls in his high school class.

4. "Dark Brandon?" Dats rayciss.

5. "Dark Brandon?" That also makes no sense. Unless there are two Brandons working in the same office, of different races, and one of their coworkers wants a fast-track to a meeting with HR, ie., refer to line 4 of this post again.

6. Leftists are cringe and failures, no matter what they try to do. They can't even make an artificial vagina LOOK like the real thing, much less function like one.

7. Trying to steal a meme is not like the Chicoms trying to steal technology from various parts of the world. Stealing memes only make you look desperate, and socially awkward.

8. Let's Go Brandon.

9. Hunter has serious daddy issues, probably bordering on incestuous.

10. Epstein didn't kill himself.

1. The left cannot meme. Never can. Never will.

2. Memes are funny because they are caricatures of real world buffoonery and incompetence.

3. Trying to force a meme has the same effects as a creepy, not-too-mentally-stable kid trying out the latest pickup lines he saw on TV on the girls in his high school class.

4. "Dark Brandon?" Dats rayciss.

5. "Dark Brandon?" That also makes no sense. Unless there are two Brandons working in the same office, of different races, and one of their coworkers wants a fast-track to a meeting with HR, ie., refer to line 4 of this post again.

6. Leftists are cringe and failures, no matter what they try to do. They can't even make an artificial vagina LOOK like the real thing, much less function like one.

7. Trying to steal a meme is not like the Chicoms trying to steal technology from various parts of the world. Stealing memes only make you look desperate, and socially awkward.

8. Let's Go Brandon.

9. Hunter has serious daddy issues, probably bordering on incestuous.

10. Epstein didn't kill himself.
I completely dont understand the dark brandon shit either? Trying to make a drooling idiot anti-American into some sort of superhero..? It dont work at all.. just seems tarded. And 100% created by WH PR team

I completely dont understand the dark brandon shit either? Trying to make a drooling idiot anti-American into some sort of superhero..? It dont work at all.. just seems tarded. And 100% created by WH PR team

I really hope that the White House PR guy doesn't try to get his staff to make a hip hop music video to try to get the black community's votes. But at the same time, I am very curious to see just how cringe and creepy it is going to turn out.

Remember, during the Obama admin when Game of Thrones first started rising in popularity, the White House PR at the time did this:

5365acbaecad049d5a54275b

Yeah no... It is cringe, man...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
How in the world these idiots continue to push this nonsense is beside me. Making up false crap to continue to push division in this country is the root cause of many of our problems. The government continues to drive wedges between our people. Smaller groups are easier to crush into compliance. The sooner we realize that we are all on the same receiving end of the short stick, the faster we will be able to go back to some kind of normalcy.

I think Australia is becoming the new Florida
Hey now.... I'm OFFENDED! 😆

Becoming the new California would be more accurate though. DeSantis has done a great job of protecting peoples freedoms and keeping the woke BS at bay here.

I think we may still hold the record for breeding world class weirdos and stupid criminals though.

• Haha
Reactions: TACC and Mwalex

Maxwell

Yep folks with their eyes open had a good idea of the truth back then but the government and media savagely repressed the truth and instead used it as an excuse to pass a whole bunch of new "restrictions" on air cargo and such for "safety".

I wonder if the government paid off the ones left holding the bag for the settlements / insurance or just told them tough luck nobody will believe you.

And folks wonder why not everybody trusts the military...

Yep folks with their eyes open had a good idea of the truth back then but the government and media savagely repressed the truth and instead used it as an excuse to pass a whole bunch of new "restrictions" on air cargo and such for "safety".

I wonder if the government paid off the ones left holding the bag for the settlements / insurance or just told them tough luck nobody will believe you.

And folks wonder why not everybody trusts the military...
wow..
Two missiles were fired. Over his headset, Teele heard the announcement, “Birds away.” A few minutes later, he heard “Splash,” meaning the missiles had hit the target. Soon after that, he heard someone say, “Wo, wo, wo.” And another person added, “Wait a minute. We hit an Airbus.”

This is the scariest thing in all of the Dims' actions. I remember back to the 70s & 80s when the IRS and their Gestapo were wildly out of control before they finally got reigned in due to their abuses. All the Dims' other woke insanity, programming and abusing children, spending more money to counter their overspending, CRT, BLM, sexual weirdos, etc is a drop in the bucket once this IRS bit gets rolling. And of course all the new hires will be highly incentivized to prove their value by scraping every last dollar they can from every working stiff.

• Angry
Reactions: gigamortis