PortaJohn

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

PedoPeter and Majorkas should be considered accessories to ALL of these crimes. This guy killed this poor girl's mother, 14 yo brother, had kept her tied to a bedpost drugged for repeated assaults. She chewed her way out of her restraints. This animal needs to fry with the people that let him in here.

Last edited:

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    WTF is going on??

Two counties near NYC have virus in their waste water (meaning people there infected). Another epidemic?

• Wow
    Reactions: 10ring'r

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

Gee Kay

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2019
    Land Downunder
    photo_2022-08-08_08-44-18.jpg

Gee Kay

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2019
    Land Downunder
    "We have to eat the babies." Note the response from AOC (Another Obnoxious Cunt). She doesn't condemn the idea of eating babies. Then look at her response to the recent SCOTUS decision overturning Roe V. Wade.

The idea of eating babies appeared to be on the extreme fringe of lunacy back in 2019 when this woman went of the deep end at an AOC speech.

However, look at the scandal Planned Murderhood got caught in by selling baby parts. That kind of reminds about a time and place when some people would use human skin for lampshades.

too many people with mental issues that need to be either locked up in a padded cell or disposed of accordingly.

pig farming looks like a viable option i suppose.

Gee Kay

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2019
    Land Downunder
    Russia didn't post any video of the explosion.
    No videos from Ukraine? seems fishy.

if i came across something i could use against the enemy i wouldnt blow it up. it would look like self inflicted damage, wasnt russian munitions that did the damage. looks like russians are bad at playing reverse psychology. west is better at that game.

Gee Kay

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2019
    Land Downunder
    When my wife was in MGH for appendectomy anesthesiologist asked why she wasn’t vaxxed.

She didn’t get into it.

He said they could do it while she was under….,,,.motherfuckers.

Med profession is just pissing away it’s respect and credibility.

i have a few procedures that lie ahead. ive already told everyone that if they go ahead my lawyers will be in the operating room overseeing everything that goes into me. and when the time comes and someone kicks up a fuss, nothing goes ahead and they dont get paid.

Reactions: brian1

cast1

Polyhobbyism sufferer
    Minuteman
    Nov 23, 2011
    i have a few procedures that lie ahead. ive already told everyone that if they go ahead my lawyers will be in the operating room overseeing everything that goes into me. and when the time comes and someone kicks up a fuss, nothing goes ahead and they dont get paid.
    Anesthesiologist here. If they give you a vaccine, or any other medical treatment for that matter, without your consent, that is assault. I know I’ve heard of people being offered the jab while under, though they don’t do that at my institution, but consent is still implied there. It’s IM vs IV like practically everything else we give, so would be very conspicuous to administer. That being said, I suppose it’s possible some zealot would do it under the radar, but that’d be a risk for any needle that goes in your arm.

Reactions: Gee Kay

skipjack

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 28, 2013
    I bet a good old white supremacist would have got way more then 18 months. Didn’t do nuttin.

Reactions: Mwalex

wade2big

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS
    The mortgage revolt in China has caused the government to "allow a pause in payments". Now we are seeing that attitude spread.

This what needs to take root here except with property tax, all paycheck withholdings (income tax, medicare, medicade, social security), licenses, permits, and everything else government forced. How?

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Why do you think that the government has the employer take out those taxes? If people had to write a check to the government every payday there would be a revolt.
    This what needs to take root here except with property tax, all paycheck withholdings (income tax, medicare, medicade, social security), licenses, permits, and everything else government forced. How?

KZP

P.L.O.
    Supporter
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Mar 11, 2017
    NC

In China it seems a lot of the people revolting had all their money stolen by corrupt banks laundering it to themselves through loans, so it's not like the Government can force them to pay. Britain may simply clear out bank accounts of those refusing to pay.

Gee Kay

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2019
    Land Downunder
    Anesthesiologist here. If they give you a vaccine, or any other medical treatment for that matter, without your consent, that is assault. I know I’ve heard of people being offered the jab while under, though they don’t do that at my institution, but consent is still implied there. It’s IM vs IV like practically everything else we give, so would be very conspicuous to administer. That being said, I suppose it’s possible some zealot would do it under the radar, but that’d be a risk for any needle that goes in your arm.

not here.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    Minuteman

• So, if someone found out they got jabbed that way, and realizes that they may keel over and collapse at any time now, what is to stop them from going back to that hospital and poniarding the fuckface who jabbed them? I mean, I might die suddenly anyway now, so why should anything deter me from giving a scumbag a nice big 7-8 inch deep tranny vagina right through their chests over their hearts? Dangerous game they are playing over there that can boil over any second.

Gee Kay

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2019
    Land Downunder
    So, if someone found out they got jabbed that way, and realizes that they may keel over and collapse at any time now, what is to stop them from going back to that hospital and poniarding the fuckface who jabbed them? I mean, I might die suddenly anyway now, so why should anything deter me from giving a scumbag a nice big 7-8 inch deep tranny vagina right through their chests over their hearts? Dangerous game they are playing over there that can boil over any second.

i like pencils, that way i can stab them in the neck where they will bleed out and hopefully sustain lead poisoning but i suspect blood loss will be quicker than the lead poisoning. saying hello from a distance is also an option, lead poisoning would be on the death certificate. like the old saying, the older we get, the less life in prison scares us.

no matter which way they put it, rape is rape. whether it be sexual or other. its still illegal. if courts rule its not rape, that list for retrobution becomes much longer.

Last edited:

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA

Med people need to stop asking.

If not needled at this point, not likely to ever be.

Acting as agents for the government is destroying everyone's trust.

Do you have any guns at home?

Could you leave the room for a moment while I speak to your 8 year old in private?

Try that second question as a cop in an investigation........

BytorJr

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Nov 28, 2018

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    Minuteman
  • NINTCHDBPICT000553940925-e1578949683562.jpg

As it should be. THAT one is never going to reoffend again and the community will not have to watch out for his punk ass again. In the beginning of the video the camera angle made it look like he was tied to a big red KNO3+sugar propelled high altitude model rocket about to be fired 110,000 feet into the stratosphere. Either way is awesome though.

Reactions: HD1911

Gee Kay

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2019
    Land Downunder

Californio

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 27, 2014
    Arizona/California
    Once upon a time, late 1970's - early 1980's, the IRS had a Special Audit called Taxpayer Compliance Audit, the Taxpayer had to prove everything on the tax return, marriage certificate, children's birth certificates - everything, it was like an inquisition. This overboard abuse of power finally caused the IRS to be reduced in size and the practice stopped - It's BACK, mark my words, it's coming back.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Oct 1, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    i like pencils, that way i can stab them in the neck where they will bleed out and hopefully sustain lead poisoning but i suspect blood loss will be quicker than the lead poisoning. saying hello from a distance is also an option, lead poisoning would be on the death certificate. like the old saying, the older we get, the less life in prison scares us.

no matter which way they put it, rape is rape. whether it be sexual or other. its still illegal. if courts rule its not rape, that list for retrobution becomes much longer.

I'm assuming of course you realize that unless you have really gone out of your way to find something, pencils don't contain any lead?