• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Oops - not dead - yet. Don't really care about this other than she was prematurely bagged.

A night shift janitor in that hospital needs to 'accidentally' unplug one of her machines to plug in his floor buffer while doing his rounds and do it soon. People like her are the REAL useless-eaters in our society.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pbgt
Not sure of the answer. I fear this the damage done to this country the last 20 months is irreparable. The level of corruption is now akin to Nazi Germany with the weaponization of all intelligence services, the DOJ, etc.

Sadly, even the so-called good ones cannot get anything done. I don't know if that's because they get sytmied every step or if they cannot sell their idea (most likely #1). Is it the party putting the kabosh on people like Jim Jordan? Let's face it, the GOP leadership in House and Senate are effictively working for the Marxist party that's in power now. Sadly, as history has shown time and time again, Marxists are only defeated with the sword.

It's beginning to look like We the People waited too long. That we didn't really protest the fraudulent election, we just sat back and said..well..
1) It's all rigged, nothing will change
2) Wait until 2022 and we can stop them like we did for the most part Obama in 2010.

However, the Marxists KNEW that would happen and have gone into warp drive on their destruction of COTUS and the othe principles that set The Republic up as the greatest in world history.

Supposing DJT were to run, and somewhow win. Would their be one huge Executive Order firing everybody from director up most Civ Service jobs (DOJ, Alphabeti, etc)? How does he (or another believe in COTUS) weed out these people?

the rot across the world has been going on for more years than some of us have been around. we only see whats happened in our time. our parents and grandparents have seen more and probably told us but we were too distracted with having fun to notice until recently. all this will stop once people wake up but theyre too scared of the govt and thats by plan. this ends when we say it ends. sadly not enough awake to make it end. i dont know about other countries if they have a 2A like america. i know here it was once the case but not enough stood up to overturn the lie of port arthur. if america is the only one with a 2A then i suspect it will take america first to start the revolution and the rest of the worlds people follow. it will be worse than any war anyone has seen or read about.

so, it's only cool when Liberals do it to Supreme Court Justices?
It's only cool when house leaders and senate leaders promote violence against the right?
Just making sure I have my facts straight. :rolleyes:
You could not be any less intuitive if you were a 5 year old.

You need to get on a wide screen computer monitor.
I am off the screen to the right of whatever piss ant device you are using.
You have no fucking clue.

1660270825287.jpeg

Only a matter of time now before one or more of these kids who had been mutilated in their toddler years by deranged "caretakers" grow up to the point when they are lethal with weapons, and kills some of these doctors and "caretakers". Probably already happened, and buried among the landslide of murder news stories that accumulate all over the world.

You could not be any less intuitive if you were a 5 year old.

You need to get on a wide screen computer monitor.
I am off the screen to the right of whatever piss ant device you are using.
You have no fucking clue.

My comments were towards the Vice article, not towards you.
Have a great day

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
So @babyguppy
After two radio networks this evening finaly put up the lightweight crap and had something to eat.

Now to get started on some rye whiskey . Shot of grand mariner 4 spashes of bitters a spoonful of maple syrup, then 3 fingers of rye.

One big clanker ice cube.
Set for a while.

You quoted me, not sure I understand the Vice article reference. Bring a guy up to speed while the rye kicks in.

I'm a slow starter sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: Bender
So @babyguppy
After two radio networks this evening finaly put up the lightweight crap and had something to eat.

Now to get started on some rye whiskey . Shot of grand mariner 4 spashes of bitters a spoonful of maple syrup, then 3 fingers of rye.

One big clanker ice cube.
Set for a while.

You quoted me, not sure I understand the Vice article reference. Bring a guy up to speed while the rye kicks in.

I'm a slow starter sometimes.
Well, read the Vice article that you linked in the post he quoted, then read his response to it, then understand that he was using sarcasm to agree with the sentiment that you were trying to convey by posting the article to begin with. (Then you jumped him for daring to support your position on the matter).

Last edited:
Reactions: babyguppy

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77 and 10ring'r