• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

FfTE9XZp4NkV.jpeg
Getting to the end of the list, start the countdown...

Have not seen this anywhere else.....needs more data.

That said.....

Few days ago there was posted a post about Sotomayor dismissing outright a NYPD case seeking relief from the mandate. I was like "Well that's Soromayer being Sotomayor. It's like being shocked that the cow mooed."

The problem isn't Sotomayor.

The problem is the conservative John Roberts.

He makes district assignments for the Associate justices and if he is going to give Kagan, Sotomayor, and "Can't define a woman" masters of places with important cases what do you expect?

People don't go to the Bismarck courts to file big suits its places like NYC or Chicago and when you have a Commie presiding they are going to Commie.

Was this put together by a pschizophrenic or Dennis Hopper's character in Apocalypse now?

Someone translate this into sanity.
Just random hints an clues for you to dig with. I don’t have time nor care to spell it out for everyone. It just pisses me off more. Issac Kappy is a great starting point. He intersects a lot of other names. Wayfair and Elen Degenerate is another one. That shit is deep.

Was this put together by a pschizophrenic or Dennis Hopper's character in Apocalypse now?

Someone translate this into sanity.
Just random hints an clues for you to dig with. I don’t have time nor care to spell it out for everyone. It just pisses me off more. Issac Kappy is a great starting point. He intersects a lot of other names. Wayfair and Elen Degenerate is another one. That shit is deep.

C2349880-6AFC-4073-86A6-DCA0A42D28CD.png
967E7F51-F7AF-4BA9-AA1E-BD0A6497CD7C.jpeg
183D4B80-5F4A-4FC3-B117-6C7F53211CC8.jpeg
A3274F3E-C205-45A7-86D8-5BA926CCDE11.jpeg

Yo how much an F-15 jet costs man? It'll be HILARIOUS if people who can cough up the money, and groups of people getting together to do "group buys" all start spamming the DoD, USAF, etc, and seriously inquire about purchasing F-15s with straight faces. I mean, they HAVE the necessary funds if they agree to sell. Elon Musk himself can afford an entire airbase along with maintenance facilities. 😂😂😂

It would become one of the best trolling ops ever...

Yo how much an F-15 jet costs man? It'll be HILARIOUS if people who can cough up the money, and groups of people getting together to do "group buys" all start spamming the DoD, USAF, etc, and seriously inquire about purchasing F-15s with straight faces. I mean, they HAVE the necessary funds if they agree to sell. 😂😂😂

It would become one of the best trolling ops ever...
We will shoot them down with our rifles….

Which is it liberals? Cant have it both ways.

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez:

"OH NO... PRESIDENT, YOU MADE A MISTAKE... THE PEASANTS HAVE.... F-150s!.. HOW MANY 15s ARE IN EACH 150???

2023-f-150-rattler-01-1648495659.jpg

*Hunter stumbles into the room*

"Somebody's talking about 15 year olds here?"

*Beto also walks in*

"15 year olds??? Where??? Are they crossing the street??? Where's my car keys???"

*Buttigieg also walks in*

"Sigh. I've had monkeypox for the 15th time this month alone. You are all suffering the same problem?"

*Zelenskyy on Snapchat overhears the conversation*

"YOU FAAKING AMERICUN LIARS. VEAR IZ ZE 15 BILLION DOLLARS YOU PROMIZED ME TODAY, HUH BEEDEN?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay

72336_qpk36bh41ylc4ao_full.jpeg

BRITAIN'S SHADOW FOREIGN SEC DAVID LAMMY attended this year's Bilderberg conference, asecretive forum attended by heads of NATO, the
CIA, BP, Shell etc.

Last edited:
How much does censorship by the msm really work any longer with the internet readily available and msm dying on the vine the way it is?
i dunno, i think lots of people today just rely on what their smartphones tell them.
if i swipe right on my android, i am presented with a plethora of woke agenda shit.
radio in general is also woke, outside of conservative talk radio.

Fuck, this is getting old. I’m really not an asshole that celebrates the deaths of dumb kids lacking the life experience to be cynical enough to protect themselves from abuse. Leadership requires mature men to do difficult things in order to protect the innocence of those too inexperienced and weak to do it themselves. Then the leaders carry the resulting psychological burden for life. Talk about easy days being yesterday.

How much does censorship by the msm really work any longer with the internet readily available and msm dying on the vine the way it is?

Denial is a very powerful thing. Even to the very end of the Third Reich, with the Soviets closing in on Berlin and the Americans bulldozing the remnants of the Waffen SS through the French border, it is said that Hitler pretended that the "massive German reserves" plotted on outdated maps were still there and he would point feverishly at the positions on those maps, ordering the divisions which had long since been annihilated into new defensive lines. When his generals informed him of the grim news that ALL of these panzer divisions had been destroyed to the last man, Hitler vented an animalistic rage at them, accusing them of being traitors and continuing to insist that the thousands of fresh tank brigades were on route to the battlefield. He also proclaimed that the "glorious Volkssturm fighting spirit" will halt the Allies in their tracks and the fanaticism of the Volkssturm suicide squads will terrify the Allies into surrendering, even with reports accumulating on his table showing all of the Volkssturm units that were surrendering en masse to US forces without even firing a shot.

Denial is a very powerful thing. Even to the very end of the Third Reich, with the Soviets closing in on Berlin and the Americans bulldozing the remnants of the Waffen SS through the French border, it is said that Hitler pretended that the "massive German reserves" plotted on outdated maps were still there and he would point feverishly at the positions on those maps, ordering the disions which had long since been annihilated into new defensive lines. When his generals informed him of the grim news that ALL of these panzer divisions had been destroyed to the last man, Hitler vented an animalistic rage at them, accusing them of being traitors and continuing to insist that the thousands of fresh tank brigades were on route to the battlefield. He also proclaimed that the "glorious Volkssturm fighting spirit" will halt the Allies in their tracks and the fanaticism of the Volkssturm suicide squads will terrify the Allies into surrendering, even with reports accumulating on his table showing all of the Volkssturm units that were surrendering en masse to US forces without even firing a shot.
In a recent conversation with relative, I experienced exactly the same denial of reality from them. A friend went through the same thing with their relative, who died mean and miserable.

i dunno, i think lots of people today just rely on what their smartphones tell them.
if i swipe right on my android, i am presented with a plethora of woke agenda shit.
radio in general is also woke, outside of conservative talk radio.
Conservative radio while not woke is pure propaganda I assure you.