• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

22EF53DF-89B5-41DA-90FC-3C1B304211F9.jpeg
7A05F7E2-2E61-4263-95E9-A2CF95F24180.png

Last edited:
ONE DOWN!

Forced to resign

View attachment 7950570

I'm still skeptical they are going to drop the policy. Every WEF member that has been removed gets replaced with another. It's a revolving door.

ONE DOWN!

Forced to resign

View attachment 7950570
You can't let cancer live in another form so It can have a recurrence, farmers should of let the grubs tend to the remains.

Suspect caught on camera cleaning car hours after Tennessee teacher Eliza Fletcher disappeared:

Primary suspect: Cleotha 'Pookie' Abston. 38 years old. Violent repeat offender with attempted murder, armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon charges dating back to when he was 12. He is also a registered sex offender and served 20 years for the kidnapping and assault of a county prosecutor involved in his case of the rape of a minor. Violent offender who had spent more years of his life behind bars than outside:

cleotha-abston-1.jpg

C40CC5B2-F378-4404-B8B6-4A191B31C47F.jpeg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
ONE DOWN!

Forced to resign

Notice his 'genital framing' body language... :ROFLMAO: I think it says he wants to transition.

View attachment 7950570
OUTSTANDING !!!

Even flashing the wef gang sign. Asshole.

And people want to know why I don't want to be anywhere near Memphis (and now even Germantown) at night without being adequately armed. Memphis is a prime example of a city run by 1) "the mob" (Crump) and 2) marxists.

Ironic the woman killed had a relative (uncle? grandfather?) that was mayor of Memphis and integrated Memphis schools.

Running around at 4:30 AM in Memphis is INSANE...unless in full combat gear.
These women think that their delusions are reality and only wake up when the are being brutalized. If they live, none of their wine buddies believe them.

Hillary's downfall was not the electoral college its was her pants suits. If she would of worn dresses so the photographers could of taken those up the skirt photos she would of won. That creator of a hole would of won over everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
THERE IS A GOD!!! :ROFLMAO:

but they really need to die off faster if we're going to cream midterms...

democrats-love-vaccines.jpg

Gawd dammit, no refunds..........:eek::ROFLMAO:

The CDC finally adds ivermectin to their a treatment for COVID-19. I know it says it's currently undergoing trials but it's a start. These people need to be held accountable. After all the bans, sub bans, and mockery the covidians fought for, there should be some sort of justice. It won't happen, I know. Anyway for those of you who need a source directly from the CDC for ivermectin, there ya have it.

Fauci = crimes against humanity

VIDEO: News segment from 1987 showing Joe Biden expressing frustration at being forced to quit a race due to plagiarism of another person's copyrighted speech:

Somebody in the comments section of the video above said "Do you know how Biden treated Justice Clarence Thomas in the past and tried to humiliate and thoroughly dirty his character? Look it up".

And so I did. And I found it. Senator Joe Biden was the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee in 1991, and he attempted to railroad Justice Clarence Thomas on sexual harassment charges, thus disqualifying him from the Supreme Court. Justice Thomas stands his ground against the bullying and intimidation tactics from Biden, delivering one of the most inspiring and powerful speeches in modern American history. Full video of hearing:

The refund department is already packed with the clot shot people. If the libfucks get their wish of civil war, they are gonna be in line behind the clot shot folks already waiting, and that line hasn't moved an inch so far... Gonna be a lot of waiting for these idiots...

VIDEO: News segment from 1987 showing Joe Biden expressing frustration at being forced to quit a race due to plagiarism of another person's copyrighted speech:

Somebody in the comments section of the video above said "Do you know how Biden treated Justice Clarence Thomas in the past and tried to humiliate and thoroughly dirty his character? Look it up".

And so I did. And I found it. Senator Joe Biden was the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee in 1991, and he attempted to railroad Justice Clarence Thomas on sexual harassment charges, thus disqualifying him from the Supreme Court. Justice Thomas stands his ground against the bullying and intimidation tactics from Biden, delivering one of the most inspiring and powerful speeches in modern American history. Full video of hearing:

Skip pedo joe, beyond that, definitely worth the watch.

ONE DOWN!

Forced to resign

Notice his 'genital framing' body language... :ROFLMAO: I think it says he wants to transition.

View attachment 7950570

another mason puppet

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore