• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

72336_q5ix4ekl42lk4oe_full.jpeg

72336_nrtc2sf6w5766o4_full.jpeg

72336_aijj4eh2gxqaxx2_full.jpeg
Yeah well, the entire country is a border town because of lax enforcement. Its just that they now have to put with the same shit everyone else has had to live with, including the diseases that were once gone but are back. No sympathy given.

Biden admin wants to destroy dams providing major source of power to WA state so they can.....increase salmon growth. Uh uh, sure.

• Angry
Reactions: Buckley
From a government corruption & competency standpoint I don't foresee this happening soon. I'll be surprised.

We have had a large influx of illegals here. The suck part is the the crime that goes along with it. Last week an illegal drove a car into a house and killed an 18 month old child and totally destroyed the house. Pretty sure that the house was occupied by illegals also. But he ran and hasn't been caught. I figured that the Hispanic community would catch him and turn him over since he killed a child. Nope! He had to have help getting away since he left the car in the house and never went back to where he was living. Another drunk illegal crossed the center line and killed a young 20 something and his girlfriend. The illegal got medical attention at the hospital for a few days and then they deported him. Which is a waste. They are back within the week. Drugs, prostitution, identity theft and multiple other crimes and the local law enforcement ??
Yeah well, the entire country is a border town because of lax enforcement. Its just that they now have to put with the same shit everyone else has had to live with, including the diseases that were once gone but are back. No sympathy given.

Of course some judge was going to stop this at some point, better than wasting all that money for trial to have a DC jury throw the decision anyway. I assume this can't be reworked or appealed?

Well, best not to be emotionally attached to Trump, when they inferred they were at war with him and his "MAGA" party they weren't playing around. They will go after anyone associated with him in any significant way. If he is still around in 2024 they'll just kill him. They learned no one cares (well at less no one will do anything) if they don't play fair.

Desantis will be the next target.

Reactions: mtrmn
Just Another Day In Paradise.

5 souls lost. But my guess is it is drug related even though it's far from Baltimore. Elk Neck MD is known to be really bad for drugs. I'm guessing it was there or close by.

• Sad
Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Unbelievable, yet in todays world I believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
We have had a large influx of illegals here. The suck part is the the crime that goes along with it. Last week an illegal drove a car into a house and killed an 18 month old child and totally destroyed the house. Pretty sure that the house was occupied by illegals also. But he ran and hasn't been caught. I figured that the Hispanic community would catch him and turn him over since he killed a child. Nope! He had to have help getting away since he left the car in the house and never went back to where he was living. Another drunk illegal crossed the center line and killed a young 20 something and his girlfriend. The illegal got medical attention at the hospital for a few days and then they deported him. Which is a waste. They are back within the week. Drugs, prostitution, identity theft and multiple other crimes and the local law enforcement ??
I live in a small town where chickens equaled a huge influx of Hispanics , mostly illegal. They aren’t even trying to assimilate, they took over.
Tyson shields them from outside interference from regular Gringos. They have to eff up bad before any police involvement. They go about their business under radar , most vendors are from Hispanic companies from Texas. They got things figured out !

I'm sure no pedophiles will use this site ...

"You're hiding documents under the floorboards. Aren't you."

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
Establishment is killing any maga candidate.

Weird thing in MA….

MAGA candidate For Gov heavily supported by states biggest mouthpiece than like flipping a switch he started to endorse rino establishment stalking horse designed to split R vote.

They won’t spend money to get candidate elected but I think they will spend money to see them defeated.

Establishment is killing any maga candidate.

Weird thing in MA….

MAGA candidate For Gov heavily supported by states biggest mouthpiece than like flipping a switch he started to endorse rino establishment stalking horse designed to split R vote.

They won’t spend money to get candidate elected but I think they will spend money to see them defeated.
Tells ya all ya need to know right there… eh…?

Saw a Maine lobsterman on tv tonight.

Says the reason they are being blacklisted right now is that ton of money in that shit plan to build windmills in Gulf of Maine where they fish.

Fuck those Americans for the boondoggle of ocean windmills.

Unbelievable, yet in todays world I believe it.

I would almost expect it from teachers today.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Reactions: Sandhog308