• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Walmart is going to be selling the shit out of pre-paid Visa cards....

Won't be long until you need to register your info with those. Or now that codes are specific to firearms they can disable purchasing that code.

The video is bad enough; but what's worse is NOBODY even did a damn thing. They all just sat there. These big cities have zero morals and ethics...hence we have the government we have today and this mentality of the left just keeps propagating. This is exactly why DC is full of unethical and immoral people...on both sides of the aisle. NOBODY stood up, nobody.

F8FAC107-EEFE-4072-BC05-C767C691C089.jpeg

EVERY once in a while (say once every 7 years or so) the ACLU does something I actually don't have a problem with.

The video is bad enough; but what's worse is NOBODY even did a damn thing. They all just sat there. These big cities have zero morals and ethics...hence we have the government we have today and this mentality of the left just keeps propagating. This is exactly why DC is full of unethical and immoral people...on both sides of the aisle. NOBODY stood up, nobody.
They are trained not to. Wanna watch mind blowing videos? Go watch random China videos of situations. Especially where someone get hurt.

There are many more options available than a gun. These animals need to be taught some hard lessons that leave lasting impressions.

Agreed. I carry an improvised weapon or two when it's impossible to carry a gun.

I won't advertise what they are here but lets say that one can bust open a man's skull like crushing a walnut.

If he's breathing after that, he's going to be in the drooling ward for the rest of his life.

Agreed. I carry an improvised weapon or two when it's impossible to carry a gun.

I won't advertise what they are here but lets say that one can bust open a man's skull like crushing a walnut.

If he's breathing after that, he's going to be in the drooling ward for the rest of his life.
People put to little stock in themselves being the only weapon they need when it’s one on one. There has never been or never will be a fair fight. The human body has many weak points and can be debilitated in many ways. Punching someone in the jaw or mouth can be effective but there are much better options than those two. A fist is not always the best first choice. You don’t stand and trade punches with anyone, ever. Injury, debilitate or cripple as quickly as possible and make it hurt badly. If you have compassion for your attacker then you will be a victim

Reactions: Mwalex
Government intentionally created the lack of morals and ethics seen today. Had someone helped out they would have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

While morality cannot be legislated, it can be legislated away.

They are trained not to. Wanna watch mind blowing videos? Go watch random China videos of situations. Especially where someone get hurt.
You are correct.

Before I take my morning dump , before hitting the road for a 6 mile run , my 💩 turd of the day goes to Princess Barack. Truly a human piece of shit !! A traitor, a Commie , a Murderer , married to a chick with a dick.🙈
To FJB and his handlers , especially Oblowma , this shits for you ! 🫘