• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

She should enter his laptop hard drive into evidence of all his money. He's still "under investigation" for tax evasion. Haha.

z4UXFJRx1JOC.jpeg

Sorry but that's such a line of B.S.
Typical of white knighting beta males all gobbling whatever BS some woman spouts off.
The greedy slag who he knocked up on a drug fueled bender is pissy because she has already blown the 2.5 MILLION dollars she got from hunter.

Like many evil women "child support" is simply a code for she wants to be paid to be free to fuck around and not have to work and live better than most working class folks off money supposedly for her daughter.

the AR legislature finally changed some of the hugely unfair and biased against men rules that evil money grubbing slags were using to enslave men and make it at least a tiny bit more fair, so Hunter of course would like things updated so he pays less to the other party.
She of course is afraid that OMG that might mean she can't live rich while refusing to work so she can party it up with others.

As much as I am not a fan of the Bidens, I say good for him, stick it to that money grubbing thing to the fullest extent that the still heavily biased and unfair courts will allow.
i get that, but at the same time, if you knock up a greedy slag, you're an idiot and you should pay for that kid, not the welfare state.

Pretty sure we, the tax payers are covering the cost of his rehab house in Malibu beach, including the cost for the secret service agents involved in taking care of the drug addict.

"This isn't new," Mihalek said. "The Service has had to do this in past administrations, and unfortunately, the housing market right now has driven the prices up substantially."

A White House official referred ABC News to the Secret Service for comment. Asked about the cost of the protection, a representative for the Secret Service said only: "Due to the need to maintain operational security, the U.S. Secret Service does not comment on the means, methods, or resources used to conduct our protective operations."

Last edited:
Reactions: goinghunting
what, that old thing? pushing vyndamax no doubt, since that was approved in 2019.
so what is evil about this?
hATTR-CM is much more common in portugal, sweden and japan. they are just trying to scare black people into asking for their drug.

XekhofmTZNiA.jpeg

vyndamaxCapture.JPG

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
Just heard on the radio that banks are cutting back on their auto loans. Probably no more 100% loans if any at all. They said who was cutting them, but I didn't get it.

Just more loss for folks in the story of the American Dream...

Just heard on the radio that banks are cutting back on their auto loans. Probably no more 100% loans if any at all. They said who was cutting them, but I didn't get it.

Just more loss for folks in the story of the American Dream...

Found this. Credit unions are picking up auto loan business slack that big banks are dropping.

Found this. Credit unions are picking up auto loan business slack that big banks are dropping.

Yeah, it sounds like this is where they got their news from. Many parts of this are what they were talking about.

Last edited: