• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

@SledDog No response?
Do you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what unconstitutional means?
One of us does. Are you suggesting that laws not expressly created by the constitution are all contrary to it? Because there are tomes of code and decades of precedent that say otherwise. You would throw out every US Code right? They’re all unconstitutional since they aren’t expressly created by the constitution.

I think I’m done. I can’t tell if you folks are intellectually dishonest, completely disingenuous, or just mentally deficient - probably a bit of each.

So what is your solution? And why have you not done anything yet but bitch.
Speaking the truth is more than most of you are doing. It’s called raising awareness.

Do you believe the Republicans that played you during the covid scam, is holding political prisoners in DC, has sent billions of US funds to Ukraine, and pretend that the president is constitutional among many other things are going to save the day? They are complicit authoritarians themselves ushering in the NWO. They are co-conspirators. You need to understand that.

I’ve given a solution many times. Our best bet moving forward is to turn our backs on this corrupt gov’t in it’s entirety and stop legitimizing any of these criminals on either side of the isle and defend one another if necessary. Unfortunately all 50 states are in on it as well or they would call out the puppet president and fake elections we just had. We would have to turn our backs to them as well. This is the only way forward. It won’t happen though. Too many people have their heads up their ass.

Edit to add:
Do you see the man walking away? Be him.
8831E40B-131C-4D98-9EC4-D0F4F0EF36FA.jpeg

Last edited:
We lost someone in our close family Saturday to multiple organ failure and ultimately cardiac arrest.

They were vaxed and boosted.

Never seen anything like it. Doing yard work one day, not feeling well the next and dead within 24 hours.

Maybe I'm biased, but with the world in the situation it is in now, I don't find coincidences to be incidental.
Your gov’t murdered a member of your family. Dems and repubs alike. You aren’t alone.

Reactions: gigamortis
One of us does. Are you suggesting that laws not expressly created by the constitution are all contrary to it? Because there are tomes of code and decades of precedent that say otherwise. You would throw out every US Code right? They’re all unconstitutional since they aren’t expressly created by the constitution.

I think I’m done. I can’t tell if you folks are intellectually dishonest, completely disingenuous, or just mentally deficient - probably a bit of each.

Not all. Per the 10th, states have much more latitude to create laws than the feds. But those laws still can't infringe on the constitution.

What you chalk up to dishonesty, disingenuousness, or mental deficiency is actually folks who know what they're talking about vs people who simply believe what the talking heads told them.

Remember that these men terrorized their own city for a paycheck. It’s estimated that over 75,000 small business were closed never to reopen. People were harrassed and intimidated by these LEO. Remember the covid passports these guys enforced as well. These men did this to others with no sympathy. They only refused the shot because it was their ass. DO NOT FORGET. Fuck them.

It's not a bad idea if you want to have some cash on hand, to keep copies of the receipts for the withdrawals of each batch of cash from the bank, along with your pay stubs or deposit slips that match your tax filings.

This is complete bullshit. How about I just show all the federal taxes I've paid over my lifetime... ss.gov
How about innocent until proven guilty. Just one more thing that needs to get fixed after the reset.

This is complete bullshit. How about I just show all the federal taxes I've paid over my lifetime... ss.gov
How about innocent until proven guilty. Just one more thing that needs to get fixed after the reset.

Sure it may be totally ass backwards and against everything in the constitution but that IS how it works on the street when the "King's Men" decide to put the boots to you for personal or department profit.

IT DOES go down that way all the time, you can do a quick search and find troves of articles, stories and videos of exactly how this using the law to rob people at gunpoint works.

This is what happens when the "good people" decide they would like the government to use force and violence to stop people doing what the "good folks" don't think should be allowed by whatever stupid moral crusade or religious hysteria they are swept up in.

Good old Saint Ronald Reagan pretty much kick started this policing for profit and robbing the citizens on the highways at gunpoint.

You think the "good people" would have learnt by now that the chains they so eagerly forge for others will instead be used to bind them instead, but nope... on to the next crusade...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Beefmanne
Pedos working at twitter are angry again...

Reactions: devildog93
This would be my worry. That van across the street, or better yet a drone over your house watching you drag it in, then they come and get you. Perfect setup. I would not put it past these people.
Keep one pallet forever strapped and unpacked.

Plausible deniability…..that’s the one with the guns.

If they open it and blame you that means they knew the guns were there and it was some sort of trap.

Wasted more energy building it than it will ever save in a lifetime of 100 mile trips.

Green people are polluters.

Speaking the truth is more than most of you are doing. It’s called raising awareness.

Do you believe the Republicans that played you during the covid scam, is holding political prisoners in DC, has sent billions of US funds to Ukraine, and pretend that the president is constitutional among many other things are going to save the day? They are complicit authoritarians themselves ushering in the NWO. They are co-conspirators. You need to understand that.

I’ve given a solution many times. Our best bet moving forward is to turn our backs on this corrupt gov’t in it’s entirety and stop legitimizing any of these criminals on either side of the isle and defend one another if necessary. Unfortunately all 50 states are in on it as well or they would call out the puppet president and fake elections we just had. We would have to turn our backs to them as well. This is the only way forward. It won’t happen though. Too many people have their heads up their ass.

Edit to add:
Do you see the man walking away? Be him.
View attachment 7965404

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Why doesn’t he name them. It’s a game.

Voting republican or democrat is the action of a fool.
Finally! A leader for our time!
Wadekneedeepinyorbullshit, lead us oh mighty sage! Gird us in thy kit, and leadeth us into the midnight street of showing us the true path!

Its not that you are completely wrong but....your shit is stale.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Finally! A leader for our time!
Wadekneedeepinyorbullshit, lead us oh mighty sage! Gird us in thy kit, and leadeth us into the midnight street of showing us the true path!

Its not that you are completely wrong but....your shit is stale.
I’m 100% right. If you can’t see the truth by now, you never will. I’m not leading anything although I am trying to steer the less aware such as yourself in the right general direction. We can only win by walking away.

I’m 100% right. If you can’t see the truth by now, you never will. I’m not leading anything although I am trying to steer the less aware such as yourself in the right general direction. We can only win by walking away.

I'm unaware?
Holy shit, you really are just another troll.
Have you ever read anything I've posted.

I just told you, you aren't wrong. Are you fucking retarded as well?

We know the problem. What is the solution?
Thats a rhetorical question, so don't answer it.

I dont need your steering wheel.
I've been "aware" for a very long time, very long.
In here, you are preaching to the choir, or you are glowing.
I'm starting to smell soup.

I'm unaware?
Holy shit, you really are just another troll.
Have you ever read anything I've posted.

I just told you, you aren't wrong. Are you fucking retarded as well?

We know the problem. What is the solution?
Thats a rhetorical question, so don't answer it.

I dont need your steering wheel.
I've been "aware" for a very long time, very long.
In here, you are preaching to the choir, or you are glowing.
I'm starting to smell soup.
Then why did you post the stupid shit directed at me as you did? Should I be silent and not spread the truth wherever I can? Should I back the blue, thank a soldier, and pretend the red wave will set us free like the rest of the crowd?

I’ve offered the solution.

A parable for our times. Dedicated to my favorite glowtugger, @wade2big

There was a little sparrow who was late flying south.
As the first ice storm of the season began, he started flying south frantically. As he flew, ice built up on his wings, and he fell in a barnyard.
It was looking dark for the little sparrow, as he got colder, and weaker, exposed to the storm.
Miraculously, a cow came along, and shat on the little sparrow, it looked like curtains for our little bird. As he sat in the pile of shit, he realized he was warming up, and his wings were thawing. He ruffled his feathers and made a bit of space. His wings began to dry. Warm and happy in a pile of shit, the sparrow began to sing.
A cat heard the bird singing, and dug him out, and promptly ate him.
The Moral:
Everyone who shits on you isn't necessarily your enemy.
Everyone who digs you out of the shit, isn't necessarily your friend.
And, if you are warm and happy in a pile of shit, keep your mouth shut.

To the smart asses: a European sparrow

Then why did you post the stupid shit directed at me as you did? Should I be silent and not spread the truth wherever I can? Should I back the blue, thank a soldier, and pretend the red wave will set us free like the rest of the crowd?

I’ve offered the solution.
Could you please learn to fucking read?
Ray?
Ray Epps? Is that you?

in australia but possibly the same there

Zev explains how he and some friends set up Pecker Maroo as a Sting for our corrupt Government​