• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

iPBqlmfg.jpeg
The lady who was robbed by him, should take the family to civil court.....

Reactions: 10ring'r
Five, 5, cinco, six minus one.....
You can't do it!!!

Go wipe your chin.

I've already given you 17, so go suck a dick, and move to California. I hear Democrat and Republican governance are the same.

No you haven't.
You are nothing but a republican fleshlight letting them make deposits.
I'm guessing from the level of your reasoning and discourse, that lower taxes are not a boon to you, but they certainly are to me. Leaving that aside, in my state in just the last hundred days, Republicans have passed constitutional carry, a ban on assisting Feds in enforcing new gun laws, removed Democrat installed mask mandates, lifted regulations on defending livestock against predators, , made it illegal for a governor to seize guns through state of emergency declarations, allowed concealed carry on college campuses, instituted voter id etc. And that is just off the top of my head. So again, please go suck some more Democrat dick.

I hear you gulping.
I'm guessing from the level of your reasoning and discourse, that lower taxes are not a boon to you, but they certainly are to me. Leaving that aside, in my state in just the last hundred days, Republicans have passed constitutional carry, a ban on assisting Feds in enforcing new gun laws, removed Democrat installed mask mandates, lifted regulations on defending livestock against predators, , made it illegal for a governor to seize guns through state of emergency declarations, allowed concealed carry on college campuses, instituted voter id etc. And that is just off the top of my head. So again, please go suck some more Democrat dick.
Lower taxes? You really need to look into that.
Constitutional carry? They are allowing you to use a right given by your maker? Sounds kinda hinkey to me!
Assisting the fed's? Hold your breath on that promise. As soon as the fed's withhold money they will do whatever the fed wants.
Another law allowing you to protect your property? How nice of them.
There were plenty of things governor's did/are doing that are not within their legal relm. And jack boots will do whatever they are told when their pensions are on the line, legal or not. So you should probably get that framed to show them when they come to the front door.
Concealed carry. I'm guessing you don't understand concealed.
Voter ID? Your state made that a national law? That's awesome!!
So again you pretty much got nothing. And you give them head.

Reactions: USMC_03XX
I hear you gulping.

Lower taxes? You really need to look into that.
Constitutional carry? They are allowing you to use a right given by your maker? Sounds kinda hinkey to me!
Assisting the fed's? Hold your breath on that promise. As soon as the fed's withhold money they will do whatever the fed wants.
Another law allowing you to protect your property? How nice of them.
There were plenty of things governor's did/are doing that are not within their legal relm. And jack boots will do whatever they are told when their pensions are on the line, legal or not. So you should probably get that framed to show them when they come to the front door.
Concealed carry. I'm guessing you don't understand concealed.
Voter ID? Your state made that a national law? That's awesome!!
So again you pretty much got nothing. And you give them head.
So, those are exactly the kind of laws you asked for, and complained about Republicans not doing. And I give them nothing but my vote, not my respect, nor my money. Certainly not the aid and comfort you give to the Democrats. And since most of my income comes from capital gains (oh no, a Globalist and a Wall Streeter,) yeah, the difference for me is huge between the two. But you keep on keeping on. You suckle to the tit of Lin Wood and the rest of your fantasies of the great orange fool coming to save your miserable life. I'm done with you.

They didn't do shit. They dangled some trinkets and shiny objects and you got on your knees and serviced them.
What have they done nationaly? National reciprocity? Hearing act? Kenyan care?
So, those are exactly the kind of laws you asked for, and complained about Republicans not doing. And I give them nothing but my vote, not my respect, nor my money. Certainly not the aid and comfort you give to the Democrats. And since most of my income comes from capital gains (oh no, a Globalist and a Wall Streeter,) yeah, the difference for me is huge between the two. But you keep on keeping on. You suckle to the tit of Lin Wood and the rest of your fantasies of the great orange fool coming to save your miserable life. I'm done with you.
Now go wipe your chin.
You are a cheap whore.

Strange The Founders never anticipated this and accepted impeachment as the only recourse (I assume). Nothing like...if they are found to have fraudulently gained office, they are immediately kicked out and previous POTUS reinstated until that time as a FAIR election can be held which automatically exempts said fraud artists from being on the ticket.

Like all things they did, our forefathers made things really simple, and easy to understand. You are right, they never anticipated that we the people, would let things go so far, that we had no control over who is being elected. We have failed them.

It is interesting, and maybe a scholar like Mark Levin or somebody with very strong constitutional law (originalist) understanding could answer. But to my knowledge (admittedly low on this one) there isn't anything, save impeachment, that can "Constitutionally" take out an elected POTUS and VPOTUS even if they were elected purely by fraud. Strange The Founders never anticipated this and accepted impeachment as the only recourse (I assume). Nothing like...if they are found to have fraudulently gained office, they are immediately kicked out and previous POTUS reinstated until that time as a FAIR election can be held which automatically exempts said fraud artists from being on the ticket.
Leaving aside whether the election was stolen, there are a few things to remember about the assumptions concerning the President and Vice President at the time of the founding. First of all, and most importantly, the Presidency was not supposed to be a terribly strong office. Second, there was no assumption that the President and VP would be from the same party, so perhaps impeachment was seen as a proper recourse in such an event. Third, the electors really decided who would be President in the original design, not people in states. I think they actually had most of it figured out, to be honest.

Reactions: BytorJr
Like all things they did, our forefathers made things really simple, and easy to understand. You are right, they never anticipated that we the people, would let things go so far, that we had no control over who is being elected. We have failed them.
No, they were perfectly fine with the people not electing officials. It was part of the original design. One of the best parts.

Something i’ve been thinking about alot recently. Been married for 4 years now and constantly asked when we’re going to have kids. I always thought i wanted to be a father but given the current global shitshow and especially here in the states, I can’t imagine bringing a kid into this mess.

There’s a very real risk to conservative values and today’s kids are being raised in a veritable hell hole that has to be so demoralizing. Shit, i got flack for my beliefs going through a private school in the early 2000’s. It is so much worse now.

I wonder if, long term, we see a reduction in the birth rate from people thinking similarly.

There was already a big drop-off in births last year. Apparently all the people that locked-down didn't use their time properly :LOL:

I get the mindset; my wife and I starting trying for kids after the Great Recession and had the same concerns. But I will tell you two things that you should consider:

1) On a personal level, being a father is the most important and most satisfying thing I've done as a man (it's also the most frustrating and difficult). Nothing about what's happening in the world at large would change this for me.

2) On a societal level, every time that a decent person self-selects out of the reproductive pool, the other side wins.

Bring a few kids into the world, raise them correctly, understand that life is going to be tough for them no matter what happens.

Probably wouldn't be as fun if you were an albino.
When I was in togo. A albino was protected until he was not.
I only saw one and where he walked it was if he had the plague, nobody would get with in ten feet of him.
Something to do w the voodoo culture or some shit. They would keep them alive and then sacrifice them.

Reactions: MtnCreek
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
My guess is she had a staffer make that mask for her and the staffer used someone's dirty underwear.

I'm going to go with the mask was clean when she put it on, but all the hot moist air caused her makeup to slowly start coming off and depositing itself on the mask.