• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-10-12_06-36-43.jpg

So what does that mean for the service members that got kicked out or worse died from it.
It will be another "Agent Orange" investigation and the government will pay some form of restitution to the few remaining survivors well after the fact.

So what does that mean for the service members that got kicked out or worse died from it.

i dont have answers to that question but i suspect the guillotine will be making an appearance in the not too distant future, much like everything else thats making an appearance again from the not so distant past.

Yes, they happily killed service members to appease their leftist overlords and stay in positions of power. I promise you hundreds of guys died from the vaccine and they do not care.

When I was on active duty, they killed a ton of guys on our base. First we had a major waterborne illness outbreak, at least three kids in base housing died from effects of E Coli and other illnesses and dozens of guys ends up with kidney failure or damage. We had a twelve stall shitter at work and it had 12 guys shitting and 36 guys waiting to shit or puking in the sinks and trashcans. I bet 500 people were sick as fuck on base. The leadership was freaking out because our readiness was dropping and that could hurt their promotions. In the end, they announced, fuck you it was bad hamburger from the commissary and nothing to see here.

Three years later, we had a dozen rare cancers among aircraft maintainers and four deaths, all guys under 30. The EPA came into our work areas in fucking moon suits to take samples. None of the investigators would come near the place without a full moon suit, we are in shirt sleeves. The commander never set foot in the place again, he always stopped at the door or entry gate and watched from there .

If sucking Joe Biden's dick and killing a few hundred guys gets you a General's star, 99% of officers would gladly kill you and laugh about it at parties.

Yes, they happily killed service members to appease their leftist overlords and stay in positions of power. I promise you hundreds of guys died from the vaccine and they do not care.

When I was on active duty, they killed a ton of guys on our base. First we had a major waterborne illness outbreak, at least three kids in base housing died from effects of E Coli and other illnesses and dozens of guys ends up with kidney failure or damage. We had a twelve stall shitter at work and it had 12 guys shitting and 36 guys waiting to shit or puking in the sinks and trashcans. I bet 500 people were sick as fuck on base. The leadership was freaking out because our readiness was dropping and that could hurt their promotions. In the end, they announced, fuck you it was bad hamburger from the commissary and nothing to see here.

Three years later, we had a dozen rare cancers among aircraft maintainers and four deaths, all guys under 30. The EPA came into our work areas in fucking moon suits to take samples. None of the investigators would come near the place without a full moon suit, we are in shirt sleeves. The commander never set foot in the place again, he always stopped at the door or entry gate and watched from there .

If sucking Joe Biden's dick and killing a few hundred guys gets you a General's star, 99% of officers would gladly kill you and laugh about it at parties.
So what you're saying is in the past 250 years nothing has changed

When I was on active duty, the water coming out of the faucets was brown for several days. The Base Commander said it was safe to drink.

I lived off base at the time and would bring a couple of water containers to work for everyone to drink from.

The moron telling us that the brown water was good to drink probably got a promotion.

So what you're saying is in the past 250 years nothing has changed

Yes, something has changed. 250 years ago we sent our masters packing and fought for personal freedom and the right to determine our own fate. We demanded the right to self-determination and declared we had the right "To life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness". And now, 250 years later, stupid fucking people are demanding the government take control of their lives, property, welfare and prosperity.

People in the political elite believe themselves to be a ruling class for America, this includes most military officers. We are peasants, serfs and trash to them and that has never changed. I'd like at least a little respect from the leadership. What has changed is that this class of swampers has grown out of control and the larger it gets, the less important we become.

In 250 years our ruling class has grown far to big and is in dire need of a trimming. It is time to drain the swamp.

Last edited:

Unreal. These two creatures need to be well, maybe dunked in hot soup for a few minutes.

And more lefy nutso action:

"Honey; It's none of yours or the governments God Damned business. Now Fuck Off".

Just wait until winter hits Europe and you start seeing videos of people killing each other over Firewood !

And there is absolutely no fucking reason for any of this.

Nope.. ALLLLL manufactured. Every. Last. Iota. It’s time we dismantle and begin anew. There’s no saving the rotten wood. Cut the limbs..... cut the trunk right to the ground if need be.

Mostly peaceful collection of righteously owed reparations...

ETA: For a second I feared that the Tasering he got at the end would give him MORE superpowers... Like, now he's REALLY gonna be angry and head down to the Walmart and start smashing the TVs and shyeet... Dayuum...

Last edited:

Since being offended by Ukraine, Musk asks Pentagon to pick up StarLink bill.