• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

orly?

99Avsq0ql1vQ.jpeg
No fucking refunds. They/you made a choice to drink the coolaid and now death is coming for them. They tried to cancel my and mine, now the cost is here and I’m not dead. Waaa.

Either that cunt is lying or he honestly is too stupid to know what causes inflation. We should really have some type of test that is required to run for office. As the office rises so does the difficulty of the test. Yes, I am racist.

I
so, Good guy stops a felon inside store from committing a crime, they wrestle. good guy gets a hold of bad guy and is able to control him from behind. Bad guy felon, passes his gun to his accomplice and she SHOOTS and KILLS THE GOOD GUY.
Fk'n prosecuters say, she accomplice was defending her FELON boyfriend and WON'T be prosecuted.
Felon wasn't allowed to have a gun.
Good Guy dead.
Clown world
You know, tough call on that one. I wonder if this sets precedent to defend police abuse victims from police brutality?

No fucking refunds. They/you made a choice to drink the coolaid and now death is coming for them. They tried to cancel my and mine, now the cost is here and I’m not dead. Waaa.

I have ZERO sympathy for the adults. I really feel sorry for the children that were either forced to take it or brainwashed into it.

Reactions: devildog93
I didn't know you had your own Cable Channel - does the mypillow guy advertise?

The @LBC presenter @SangitaMyska does not want people using the word globalist.
"To call things by their true name is a sign of wisdom." -Ancient Chinese Proverb I suppose this hooker would consider that racist, too.