• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

1666628747158.png

No matter how big and all encompassing the MSM is, they can only control the narrative for so long. The biggest variable is the public's willingness and ability to finally understand that they've been lied to on a massive scale.

The only real question is how long it takes the majority of the public to wake up, figure it out and start doing something. I'm surprised and moderately disappointed that it hasn't happened on a grand scale yet.

But, I am confident that it will happen. Maybe, when enough people's parents, sons, daughters, neices and nephews have died, they'll start to get pissed off enough to start doing something about it.

No matter how big and all encompassing the MSM is, they can only control the narrative for so long. The biggest variable is the public's willingness and ability to finally understand that they've been lied to on a massive scale.

The only real question is how long it takes the majority of the public to wake up, figure it out and start doing something. I'm surprised and moderately disappointed that it hasn't happened on a grand scale yet.

But, I am confident that it will happen. Maybe, when enough people's parents, sons, daughters, neices and nephews have died, they'll start to get pissed off enough to start doing something about it.
I went to dinner with some people from Toronto and Vermont last night. They all claimed that the vaccinations are 100% safe and any claims that say differently are disinformation. A couple of them got Covid twice even after being vaccinated with boosters - but exactly like every freakin' meme - they claim they would have died without the jab. These people are 100% brainwashed.

Climate change is the equivalent of Flat Earth theory in the 1,400s. It is alive and well in Climate Change "Science". When your prediction proves completely wrong in normal science you reexamine your hypothesis and create a different one that is more in line with the data. In climate "science" you change the data and/or the magic algorithm to conform to your now disproven hypothesis. In fact, nothing will ever change your hypothesis, which is why this is a religion and not a "science".

Climate change is the equivalent of Flat Earth theory in the 1,400s. It is alive and well in Climate Change "Science". When your prediction proves completely wrong in normal science you reexamine your hypothesis and create a different one that is more in line with the data. In climate "science" you change the data and/or the magic algorithm to conform to your now disproven hypothesis. In fact, nothing will ever change your hypothesis, which is why this is a religion and not a "science".
That's what happens when science first draws the conclusion.

What? The officers ran into the school, towards the sound of gunfire, and shot and killed the gunman?
Prayers for the survivors and their families, and prayer for the deceased and their friends and family.

Interesting, it was the "state department of....." suing her, not the individuals?
Looks like it - from the article

"ruled against California’s Department of Fair Housing and Employment, which had brought the lawsuit against her."

But, I am confident that it will happen. Maybe, when enough people's parents, sons, daughters, neices and nephews have died, they'll start to get pissed off enough to start doing something abo
I think last time people started to wake up they were already mostly in concentration camps or Gulags.

1666634402905.png

Just a reminder: Whenever you hear anything that proclaims the "wonders of the transgender journey", or that "even children as young as --insert age here-- knows if they are not born in the correct gender", and see that nonsense being propagated by others, you are seeing the same type of mindset in action which had caused an RBMK reactor to explode in 1986 and poison much of Eastern Europe.

Different agenda. Same psychology. Same horrors awaiting.

Just a reminder: Whenever you hear anything that proclaims the "wonders of the transgender journey", or that "even children as young as --insert age here-- knows if they are not born in the correct gender", and see that nonsense being propagated by others, you are seeing the same type of mindset in action which had caused an RBMK reactor to explode in 1986 and poison much of Eastern Europe.

Different agenda. Same psychology. Same horrors awaiting.

Also known as clinical insanity.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country