• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Reading some replies I need to check who wrote them. They sound just like what you have been saying and then I look and nope, it's someone else. Then they give the, "so what are you doing about it".
I can't figure it out. Are they just giving you shit because they don't have any answers and well it's the internet. So dish out some shit. Or, are they, just shut up because facing the reality of the situation is pretty tough to swallow.

s6NaLKf1gATf.jpeg
Welp, I'm fucked.

Fake story, why would we jail them if we intend to kill them. Extra step is not necessary, and while we're at it all the liberal women will be sacrificed to Crom after a good anal thrashing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Zuck is wrong about his science. BTW This forum is a Christian women version of "The Tall" with heavy emphasis on the Christian part. Its a great group, just this isn't going to get widespread attention unless its spread and shared by people in forums like Twitter.

It's old news. This is from early this year IIRC.

LOLOLOL... then there'll be less little shit stain commies that grow up to vote and further fuck up America.

We call that WIN/WIN

1667587751876.png

Democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep, deciding what to have for dinner
We ARE a REPUBLIC :)
A republic is a pack of wolves deciding what to do with the sheep. Either way the sheep are screwed unless they figure out the wolves can’t get them all.

Reactions: TACC
Reactions: devildog93
Reactions: Mwalex
Last edited: