• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Following the positive results from clinical trials, the FDA awarded Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to three COVID-19 vaccines. This is a mechanism for allowing vaccines to be rolled out more quickly in a public health emergency.

The EUA means that all manufacturers and healthcare providers administering COVID-19 vaccines must report all serious adverse events “regardless of whether the reporter thinks the vaccine caused the AE [adverse event].”

This reporting requirement doesn’t apply to other vaccines that are used routinely, like those against the flu or given during childhood, since they are approved vaccines. For these approved vaccines, only deaths that are linked to known side effects need to be reported.
If your gonna check out to save the planet, take your kin with you.

• Love
Reactions: forrestgump01
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.
To be fair volcanic eruptions can cool the planet, well the dust and ash thrown into the atmosphere can cool the planet a little. That is very little, probably less than one degree C. Volcanic eruptions can also do more immediate harm than global warming or benefit from the minute temp drop. Leaving out the negative impact from the discussion shows bias or lack of understanding the topic.

Incorrect. CO2 levels are one of many factors that change the climate.
Actually, not CO2. It is methane, specifically bovine produced methane. Cow farts. But we can be the solution. Comedian Ron White addressed this concert.

Someone said, "But Ron, the cow farts are eating a hole in the ozone layer!"

Ron White replied, "I'm doing what I can. I am eating the cows!"

You are welcome, internet.

Anyway, so, here is some science. Each gas has a different degree of reflectivity. CO2 has a limited amount of infrared reflectivity. A narrow bandwdith. Water vapor, AKA, clouds have a huge and wide bandwidth.. So, I have yet to learn why a narrow little gas reflects more heat than the proven water vapor.

Something I noticed in my backyard. I liked to cook on the grill a lot and some of the by-products from that are CO and CO2. And it turns out that the science I learned in middle school in the 70's was correct. Water and CO2 instigated by radiation from the Sun equals sugar (sap) and oxygen. My plants, especially rose bushes, grew like crazy.

So, I am not understanding why it is that CO2 is going to burn up the planet. Science used to point out that CO2 is basically plant food. But Obama's EPA decided it was a poison. Why would they do that? Or do they not understand? I am confused, here.

1667774525680.png

I’d hate to be a kid today! There getting brain washed from every direction. Full on war to f up young people!
parents need to talk to their kids, no more of these games, outright boycott

Teach them to shoot real guns. Get them out in the woods, camping, hunting or fishing. Get them in church. These are much better activities than playing video games.

1333684321-thomas-jefferson-iadvisethegun.jpg

Learn about Kanye's trainer
HARLEY PASTERNAK
https://twitter.com/restoreorderusa/status/1588556212102082560

he is a programmer/handler.

Katy perry, hillary duff, and many have been shocked and controlled

>This guy was trained in a military behaviour unit when he studied at University of Toronto he worked special projects for dept of defence Canada military.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Department_of_National_Defence_(Canada)

Most people don't know that CSIS has a large controlling hand in American media and psyops because of NATO/FVEY treaties.

Look into the people he manages.
He is from an MK programming and behaviour centre

>"During his time at Uni of Toronto, Pasternak served as a Nutrition and Exercise Scientist at Department of National Defence's DCIEM (Defence and Civil Institute for Environmental Medicine)

He worked for a military mind control department

https://twitter.com/Menacee0/status/1588443344346132480
https://twitter.com/Airag_Luvr/status/1588482960780582914
>watch this

If you want to save Ye then expose his handler.

military mk ultra, psyops, and human behaviour control

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRDC_Toronto
>DRDC Toronto uses a systems-based approach to cover all aspects of human performance and effectiveness, including individual and team performance, human-technology interaction, and the social and psychological factors that affect the resolution of conflict.

Their scientists and technologists apply, exploit and share the results of research in the following fields:

1) Human systems integration

2) Human performance in stressful environments

3) Simulation and modeling of the human in complex military systems

4) Human issues in command and control
Team performance and collaborative behaviour

5) Psychology of malicious intent

6) Social and cultural factors influencing behaviour
These are just the public facing jobs they talk about!

Reactions: atomic41
How can you believe anything from the government or media tells you unless your a blind eyed sheep needing to follow something in your life. Polls,job reports and all the other bullshit, you're living in a Truman Show officially.
(((They))) have been running this psyop since before JFK. JFK named them and got the remote haircut for it.

(((They))) have been running this psyop since before JFK. JFK named them and got the remote haircut for it.
Mannlicher Carcano technically has to be the Worlds Finest Sniper Rifle .

Think the GOP gives a rat's rear end about you? Sure....

What the HELL!!!!

Reactions: gigamortis
Reactions: gigamortis
I don’t understand. It’s a crap gun shooting a slow bullet. I am retarded though
3 shots in 11 seconds at a moving target including a head shot . If it was due to the operator then the quality of the rifle isn't really important.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Between 2010 and 2020, Hungary dropped 69 places in the Press Freedom Index and 11 places in the Democracy Index;
Freedom House has downgraded the country from "free" to "partly free."
Hungary should make an big investment in mercs to secure their way of life and country. If you surgically remove the cancer you save the body along with checkups to remain cancer free .......

Between 2010 and 2020, Hungary dropped 69 places in the Press Freedom Index and 11 places in the Democracy Index;
Freedom House has downgraded the country from "free" to "partly free."

Horse shit.

Seemed like a pretty free country the 11 months I lived there between 2017-18. I'm sure it's just coincidence that 2010 was when Mr Orban was voted in and has been telling the nwo globalists to go fuck themselves ever since.

Horse shit.

Seemed like a pretty free country the 11 months I lived there between 2017-18. I'm sure it's just coincidence that 2010 was when Mr Orban was voted in and has been telling the nwo globalists to go fuck themselves ever since.
The Presidential election was in 2008.

In the book The Ark of Orbán, Attila Antal wrote that the Orbán system of governance is characterized by the transformation of public money into private money, a system that has built a neo-feudal world of national capitalists, centered on the prime minister and his own family business interests. The largest share of national capitalists is the oligarchy “produced” by the system, such as István Tiborcz, who is closest to Viktor Orbán, and Lőrinc Mészáros and his family.

Orbán has passed laws, amended the constitution, and finally written a new constitution, allowing him to do what he wanted to do. Civic institutions such as courts, universities, and the apparatus necessary for free elections remain, but have been "patiently debilitated, delegitimatized, hollowed out", controlled by Orbán loyalists.

According to Andrew Marantz, an example of the discreet, below-the-radar process of accumulating power by Orbán and his party was the creation of a special police force that started as a small anti-terror unit. The unit grew and became more powerful "bit by bit in disparate clauses buried in unrelated laws".
I was reading article 61 of a bill on public waterworks, literally, and I came across a line that said oh, by the way, the anti-terror unit now gets to collect personal information on all water utility customers, which basically means everyone in the country, without notifying them.

Y'all would be wise to pay attention to the clues your friendly neighborhood robot has been sharing. This little bit right here is a glimpse into what I think is going to break wide open soon and when it does...the world as you know it will be gone.

This makes so much sense now once you understand how he was manipulated by this guy.

So that explains Jessica Simpsons' & Katy Perry's mental breakdowns too. Wow. Talk about proof mind control is still happening.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
The Presidential election was in 2008.

In the book The Ark of Orbán, Attila Antal wrote that the Orbán system of governance is characterized by the transformation of public money into private money, a system that has built a neo-feudal world of national capitalists, centered on the prime minister and his own family business interests. The largest share of national capitalists is the oligarchy “produced” by the system, such as István Tiborcz, who is closest to Viktor Orbán, and Lőrinc Mészáros and his family.

Orbán has passed laws, amended the constitution, and finally written a new constitution, allowing him to do what he wanted to do. Civic institutions such as courts, universities, and the apparatus necessary for free elections remain, but have been "patiently debilitated, delegitimatized, hollowed out", controlled by Orbán loyalists.

According to Andrew Marantz, an example of the discreet, below-the-radar process of accumulating power by Orbán and his party was the creation of a special police force that started as a small anti-terror unit. The unit grew and became more powerful "bit by bit in disparate clauses buried in unrelated laws".

Shock horror law enforcement collecting private data on citizens.

Double shock horror politians getting rich and their friends rich while in power.

Glad none of this is happening anywhere in the free world.

Hungary was fucked over when the communists left in the 90s and all the money and power went to the people with money and power that's not down to Orban or his secret police.

Biggest criminal out of Hugary is Soros.