• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

roMqfcB0zvap.jpeg

they will keep adding ballots until they have enough.

Ship them all to California.

One of these days, she's going to have to explain this to someone sitting on a great white throne. It's not going to end well for her.

"Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds."
- Revelation 20:11-15

During the 2013 hospital admission, Ross was treated by the disgraced American psychiatrist Dr Paul Fox, who it was later revealed had sexually abused a teenage patient in the US, a crime for which he was imprisoned after his return to the US from New Zealand.

Paul Fox, a former psychiatrist for the Waikato DHB, treated Ross Bremner at the Henry Rongomau Bennett Centre.

SUPPLIED
Paul Fox, a former psychiatrist for the Waikato DHB, treated Ross Bremner at the Henry Rongomau Bennett Centre.
Fox had previously treated Adam Lanza,who shot and killed 26 people at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut in 2012.

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
Yawn......... :rolleyes:

This is so "Jusse Smollett" or that dickweed Noosecar driver. Fuck right off with the bullshit and pull your panties back up.

They don't fail really , its just programed differently . I know dominion said that their computer based voting machines can't be reprogramed or hacked to do anything else but to count votes. This is why the CIA chose their hardware for that very reason when they help other countries install a puppet regime.

@MrBlond
Why is it that unarmed African-Americans being killed by police is nearly universally in cities under long term democrat control?
Why are the most segregated cities run by democrats?

Some of these folks posting graphs need to learn that correlation does not equate to causation. Heck, the number of violent crimes also rises with increased ice cream sales. Maybe we should ban ice cream, or maybe we should understand that there are more violent crimes in warm weather. I feel silly pointing this out since I might not have a sufficient IQ to participate.

One of these days, she's going to have to explain this to someone sitting on a great white throne. It's not going to end well for her.

"Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds."
- Revelation 20:11-15
What version of the scripture is this?

Some of these folks posting graphs need to learn that correlation does not equate to causation. Heck, the number of violent crimes also rises with increased ice cream sales. Maybe we should ban ice cream, or maybe we should understand that there are more violent crimes in warm weather. I feel silly pointing this out since I might not have a sufficient IQ to participate.
If leftys could actually think for themselves, they wouldn't have to be leftys.

Only police in democrat run cities. If you had enough brains to actually know what you were talking about, you wouldn't have to be a lefty.
Most of them were arrested, prosecuted and convicted. In R towns they aren't even arrested.

Most of them were arrested, prosecuted and convicted. In R towns they aren't even arrested.
Once more you're speaking from the wrong orifice. Was Mike Brown's shooter prosecuted? Tamir Rice? Alton Sterling? Eric Garner? Phinando Castile? Freddy Gray? Breonna Taylor?

The real question here is why are leftys too ashamed to admit they're leftys? Is it a tiny battered bit of their self esteem that prevents them from admitting reality?

Reactions: Ltcg