• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Screenshot_20221112_164549.jpg

Last edited:
The DNC should be required to pay royalties to Morris Albert for creating an entire ideology out of the first five words of his most famous song.

He thinks the government makes something of value defined as money.

He sounds like Pharoah being asked about building the pyramids at Giza and you know how those were built.

im gonna go out on a limb here and say, if they can print money out of thin air and they need trillions, why not ask the jews who run the printing presses? oh wait, they need the slaves, i mean citizens to pay it back.

im gonna go out on a limb here and say, if they can print money out of thin air and they need trillions, why not ask the jews who run the printing presses? oh wait, they need the slaves, i mean citizens to pay it back.

Printed money has no value until our labor gives it a tangible asset in exchange.

Sovereign citizens and their ideas of individual person accounts is starting to make sense.

Why all the positive air pressure suits yet guy at back of the plane has just a respirator?

7B305963-C83C-477E-A5AC-CAAD325AC6D2.jpeg

I’m assuming this is a fuel related protection rather than space microbes.